CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm not convinced...

Petra Views: 3,429
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 10,526

I'm not convinced...

Fybromyalgia has been linked with Candida so you will feel better for cutting out the sugar, dairy and high carb veg like potato. It's a high protein low carb diet. Coconut oil is good against candida but not good for blood type A. Blood type A diet is vegetarian with some foods better for you than others eg Broccoli is very good but peppers/jalapeno is not.

I have come to the conclusion that the blood type A diet is not for me. I muscle tested with an organic tomato (not good for A) and got a positive result. However I did test a green Pepper and got a negative result - but it was not an organic pepper so I need to test that again. I think the reason people feel better on the diet is because they generally eat better, more veg etc., As for the properties of certain veg being healing as apposed to others, I think it's down to the individual, the composition of particular foods for illness, and nothing to do with the blood type.

By the way, there is so much mercury in the fish these days, you might want to look into it. I read a warning from the FDA recently recommending that pregnant women do not eat more than 2 cans of Tuna per week. The mercury content being high enough to endanger an unborn baby. I did read that the small fishes, mackerel, sardines, anchovies (suposedly bad for A) are fairly safe.

And raw eggs might not give you Salmonella but what about parasites?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)