Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
moreless Views: 1,142
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,052,025

--distilled water--Alkaline Foods--

Hi Solelady,

Your question: Where do you get distilled water from?
Is there a list somewhere of acidic and alkaline foods? I eat wholegrain bread and cereal,pasta, rice, wholegrain basmati etc. Do i have to give this up, or can i eat it in moderation. I also have quinoa and millet ocassionally, which i believe is alkaline.
Thanks

Answer: In the USA we can get distilled water in almost any grocery store, but I do not know about in England ?

As to the foods you mentioned, they "ALL" may be Acid forming ?

As most all Grains and Grain products are Acid forming !

The more Refined it may be, may Cause it to Lack Alkaline Minerals and be more Acid forming also !

But your Good Quality Brown Rice may go good with some dried peas or beans and onions and help raise the pH ?

This may depend somewhat on the Quality of the Rice and dried peas & Beans ?

Green leafy vegetables of Top Quality should be Alkalizing, but again this may Depend on the Quality !

This is one Reason "WHY" I suggest for a person to get a Refractometer, if they are really serious about Learning to help themself become Healthy, for one can test the foods to see what the Quality may be ?

And then start selecting the Best foods available to oneself for eating !

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)