CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You mean I'm not crazy

dutchmom Views: 1,898
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,051,947

Re: You mean I'm not crazy

No, you are definitely NOT crazy! Congratulations on finding this site. I know how grateful you are feeling because I felt the same way when I stumbled upon it. It is so frustrating to be going through all of this and have everyone around you (including doctors) telling you that you're crazy and that something must really be wrong with you (as opposed to the IUD causing it). And then I felt so stupid because I didn't listen to my instincts to begin with.

Your story sounds similar to mine, although our side effects were a little different. I got my IUD 7 months after the birth of my 2nd child. My first side effect was extreme anxiety, which I initially blamed on the difficult adjustment to having a second child. After my doctor denied the IUD could be causing it, I developed more side effects a few months later: migraines, vision problems, vertigo, numbness, heart palpitations, panic attacks & forgetfulness/lack of clarity. I had the IUD removed on Oct. 12 and I'm slowly getting better. There is light at the end of this tunnel. My husband is getting a vasectomy at the end of December. Merry Christmas to us!!! Good luck to you and take care. Keep us posted on your progress.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

6.219 sec, (1)