CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Schizophrenia Cured

archus Views: 9,469
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,050,650

Re: Schizophrenia Cured

This things are just hard to believe, but real. I have a brother who has decided to stay in India. Ever since he went there he has complained about his health. Then he claimed that he is connected with people who have powers and produce things in air and can travel from one place to the other in no time etc.

He was very strong in his belief. Few years back these so called magicians turned against him to take some money from him. He would see them anywhere he goes. There are only two people. When he feels very afraid then he calls me, I calm him down and few weeks later he calls again. He finally told me how he met these people. Luckily the location he described near the US embassy was known to me and that is when it clicked to me that this is all in his mind and not out there because there is no such alley as he described next to the Embassy, till then I believed that his story was real.

I knew one thing that he is suffering with some illnesses, but also this new one was odd. I did some reading and asked him to do a few things. One was to take some vitamin B12 and B6 daily as he is a vegetarian and was not eating right. Also asked him to do Liver Flush.

He did the Liver Flush and boom! he called me very next day and said that he has never felt like this for a long time and all these wrong ideas and negative thoughts are gone, that he has started doing exercises everyday and now staying with his friend her family. He thanked me for saving his life. I was so excited, I went and told everybody in the family that he had cured himself.

A few months later I got a phone call from him it sounded all fine and all of a sudden the subject derailed to how those two people fly from Mumbai every time he steps outside the house. They visit him and tell him that they are going to kill all his family members. Only time he does not see them when he is with his friend or her daughter or any other servants. I asked him how do they know that you are leaving the house and how can they travel that fast 600 miles north. So what do I make of this?

I asked him to take his vitamins and he gives me all kind of excuses. I asked him to come back here, he refuses.

By the way he has tried to awaken his Kundalini, I do not know much about this though. He meditates a lot.

If anyone can help me with some ideas, it would be great.

Thank you.
Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)