CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: is removal of mercury a danger as well? where is there a good dentist in MI or MA

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
MrCooties Views: 3,003
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 104,413

Re: is removal of mercury a danger as well? where is there a good dentist in MI or MA

I can relate to a lot of that. It takes time and suffering to deprogram oneself from what is pounded into our heads from childhood. It took me a while to really trust my own intuition and see Big Medicine for what it really is. And of course to realize that no one on this earth has my best interest but myself.

Some people who come to Curezone are still in the denial stage of realizing that they have been sold out their whole lives by "experts" and have been manipulated for financial gain. Having to deprogram oneself is a bit like starting over in grade school to relearn a whole different set of basics. Basics that historically were taught to us at an early age by our tribes and families, before unchecked capitalism and special interests gained so much power.

It's good that you have your heart in your work Torrie. Most people don't get much satisfaction from their work other than through financial gain and necessity. Which, ironically is why we were poisoned with mercury in the first place.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)