CureZone   Log On   Join
Negative effects of MC

milan-a Views: 2,552
Published: 16 years ago

Negative effects of MC

Why are some subjects and topics of this forum left unanswered, or should I say little discussed? Anytime someone brings a topic that can negatively affect the "perfectness of MC" it is boycotted. At the same timea weak minded person who is crying about food after 4 days is praised, encouraged, complimented and supported.

I posted a topic 7 days ago how I feel the metabolism slows down with each consecutive Master-Cleanse I do - and nobody answered. Now I see another person asking the same question down there and only one person said anything. Is it taboo to talk about these things here?

Fact of the matter is that I haven't been heavier in my life since I started "cleansing" - actually I was never fat at all. My mother and my stepfather have the same presumption, and they have been cleansing regularly the past 3 years.
I do not eat junk food, chips, drink beer nor pop, exercise fairly, and at 27 I dont have any other explanations then to say that the Master-Cleanse diet slows down your metabolism.

Now I am on it again - unfortunately first time not to entirely cleanse the body but to loose weight!!!

I see now there are many others with this problem and my question is are there any foods, herbs, teams, veggies that help with raising the metabolic rate after the cleanse?

All the best

Milan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)