CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help - CO for my sick dog

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
AilsaRose Views: 11,311
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,041,213

Re: Help - CO for my sick dog

A regular wormer will not target Giardia or Coccidia. Each one would need a specific type of wormer that the vet uses. For Giardia two choices are fenbendazole and metronidazole. There is not a wormer that kills Coccidia, you can use albon or tribisson to keep the number of growth at bay until the animals immune system gets better and can fight off the Coccidia.

I hope that the techs were able to see everything under the scope. I just know how difficult it is to detect these two specific types of parasites. One and even two fecal test can at times not be enough to detect these as the eggs expelled are variable from day to day. You can even get a different reading from samples taken at different times on the same day...

Both parasite produces the exact same symptoms that your dog has.

I truly hope that you find the help that he needs as I hate to hear of an animal this ill.

~~Ailsa

{This is from Coconutconnection.com:

"Coconut oil may provide an effective defense against many troublesome parasites including giardia. Like bacteria and fungi, giardia can't stand up against MCFA found in coconut oil. Research has confirmed the effectiveness of MCFA in destroying giardia and possibly other protozoa.5,6,7 By using coconut oil and other coconut products every day, you may be able to destroy giardia before it can establish a toehold. In so doing you also eliminate the possibility of developing food allergies , chronic fatigue, and other related symptoms. If you're currently troubled with these conditions, coconut oil used liberally with meals may provide a source of relief. Because MCFA are quickly absorbed by the tissues and converted into energy it seems logical that those suffering from chronic fatigue would gain a great deal of benefit. Foods prepared with coconut oil, or even fresh coconut make a great energy booster.

Another possible use for coconut is for the removal of intestinal worms. In India it has been used to get rid of tapeworms. In one study it was reported that treatment with dried coconut, followed by magnesium sulfate (a laxative), caused ninety percent parasite expulsion after twelve hours. The authors of some pet books apparently have had success with coconut and recommend feeding animals ground coconut as a means to expel intestinal parasites. In India coconut oil is rubbed into the scalp as a treatment to remove head lice.

Tapeworms, lice, giardia, candida, bacteria, viruses, and germs of all sorts can be eliminated or at least held in check with coconut oil. For infections and intestinal complaints it seems like coconut oil is one of the best natural medicines you can use."}

The above was from this post on curezone:
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1040970#i

["Yes, they have done the fecal test twice and found no parasites or worms."
"I'm hoping the coconut oil will help just in case he does have parasites or something else."]

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.609 sec, (2)