CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help - CO for my sick dog

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
AilsaRose Views: 11,293
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,041,117

Re: Help - CO for my sick dog

Hi twinkie...

Sorry to hear about your Husky. It is hard to watch on of our fur babies ill and feel that what we are doing is not helping.

(I've not posted at the coconut oil forum before though I've been reading for awhile)

Did your vet say whether your dog was checked for Giardia or Coccidia when they did the fecal? Reason that I am asking is that the symptoms you list sounds like one of those parasites.

It is sometimes very difficult to see signs of these two parasites when looking at the fecal slide under the scope. I was a vet tech for awhile and had to look for these!

If you can get another stool sample to your vet to check (fresh is best!) then perhaps they could concentrate on this (that is if they know for certain your Husky is free from Giardia and Coccidia).

I was reading here earlier and read that coconut oil does help in killing of Giardia.

I am on humaworm's parasite cleanse right now. I wormed my dogs and cats at the same time. One of my cats got out and had the same symptoms as what your dog has. After giving her the pet wormer I purchased at humaworm her symptoms cleared up and she is much better. Her appetite came back, stools are normal, she is gaining weight (she lost from 5lbs to almost 3lbs). Humaworm does work at killing these parasites...

Good luck and keep me posted about your dog...

~~Ailsa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)