CureZone   Log On   Join
OK, OK, what's the cheapest way?

High on Water Views: 2,583
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,039,075

OK, OK, what's the cheapest way?

My health food store doesn't carry rice bran in the cereal aisle much less tablets. But they'll order anything I ask them to. And I was just there, too! (Darn it, I forgot I was going to check this IP6 thing out one more time before I went out the door!) What should I have them order, and how much do I take daily? I do remember reading(?) somewhere that one can get what they need just by taking a small amount of inexpensive rice bran daily, correct?

Yes, I'm being lazy right now. And ANYone reading this post is welcome to tell me, cuz after being online all morning, I just been out trying to get all the ingredients to make Wombat's salve and couldn't find any beeswax of all things. man oh man - not even our "feed and seed" store carries it! And the local honeybee guy doesn't answer a phone NOR answer snail mail! (I wrote about six months ago, AND a year ago, on two other issues). sigh I'd hate to have to drive clear to Champaign (45 minutes away) just for one thing. I hate that, don't you? hehe

OK, so I'm frustrated.

I do thank you for the reminder, though. I still can't believe I keep forgetting to order rice bran. DOH!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.984 sec, (1)