CureZone   Log On   Join
Asking an advice

milan-a Views: 391
Published: 16 years ago

Asking an advice

Let me give you my short story. This is mine 5th cleanse and I am on day 5 of 35.

Few things I have noticed with the cleanses in the past which I am trying to change this time around. I go from one extreme to another, after the cleanses I can watch what I eat and drink for a bit but then I regress into old habits.

Second thing is maybe its because of aging - Im 27 now (don't think it should be), but my metabolism is slowing down. I started noticing that more with each passing cleanse - espacially after the last one. I do have to admit that I am not as physically active as before (was a college athlete and played shortly pro) but I still go and do a modest workout at the gym. Im just wondering are there others with same symptoms?

Third of all after doing some reading I really got interested in raw food and its preparation. I don't want to convert completely, but I definitively need to include more of these foods in my diet after the MC. Does anyone have any good books, articles or best of all first hand knowledge about introducing raw foods into your diet?

Basically Im trying to find helpful material to read and educate my self while on the cleanse and would appreciate any leads.

Cheers and Happy Cleansing

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)