CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: seems like you want to make a war...

Views: 4,971
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,032,713

Re: seems like you want to make a war...

yes... i agree... spirituality/love rises above ego... which are two totally different entities... and the difference should be clearly distinguishable to everyone...
**************************************************************************************

The difference should be clearly distinguishable to everyone... everyone that has spent even just a single moment on examination of oneself... Those who have not done this have not come to know what the difference is between ego and the witnessing consciousness.
Those who have not self-examined themselves may not be prepared to handle the profound nature of an NDE.

I can see that those that may have a mind filled with the knowledge and rigid disciplines based on some sort of religious belief system, and then have had an NDE which has shaken the ego into pieces, after the event and while mind is becoming re-engaged, are more likely to race back to their old established system of beliefs so that ego regains it former strength & control.

Of course, then, witnessed events would take on connotations relating to such beliefs (i.e. someone raised a Hindu would superimpose terms, definitions and images relating to Hindusim onto their witnessed event. A devout Christian would taint their witnessed event with that which relates to Christian ideology.) As a result, the individual may go even more further into their ideology, building the walls of the fortress even stronger than before. The ego thinking itself to be is more secure in doing so --out of fear. This is what is detected in the above post.

Thanks for responding.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.297 sec, (1)