CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 123go, hi

123go Views: 1,637
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,026,379

Re: 123go, hi

I never had a diahrea problem.  Constipation every 5 or 6 days.  And on days when I'm nervous, like around crowds of people, I get backed up.  The abdominal muscles have to be relaxed or you won't go that day.  I have always had anxiety around crowds.  Sometimes incomplete mvmts, not always.  Cleanse Smart makes you go every day, but not the first few days of the cleanse.  You don't have to change diet.  But I don't eat anything toxic anyway.  Very little sugar, never any soft drinks, can't stand them--bloat city.  I'm going to do another Cleanse Smart soon to keep things healthy.

The odour didn't come from one spot, just all over, and sometimes from crotch, everything combined to form an awful mess, but much better after Cleanse Smart.  Odor Cleanse/Champex took care of all residual digestive odours.  I am still detoxifying, sometimes I smell off to myself and think others notice too, but it is not horrific when it happens.  I am doing infrared saunas now too.  Really gets toxins out in the sweat that were in the fat cells.  More toxins are released from infrared sauna sweat than from steam/rock sauna sweat.

Bye for now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.113 sec, (1)