CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Homeschooling and vaccinating or not.

angeldust Views: 1,625
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,027,146

Re: Homeschooling and vaccinating or not.

I too encourage you to keep seeking for those answers. I've recently discovered this site myself. I have 5 children ranging in ages 16, 15, 14, 12, & 8 and early on I decided not to vaccinate, I also breastfed all of them as best I could and homeschooled all 5. My two eldest are now in college, the 16 & 15 year old. The other ones are still at home doing their schooling.

It is shocking to see how well my kids have adapted to college life (they are still living at home) They are interactive, outgoing free thinkers who are getting great grades and loving school. They seem to be very mature when compared to their contemporaries. Who would have thought how well things would turn out when I was contemplating the homeschooling and no shots issues until they were older. BTW, my children had minimal ear infections while young. I once received a medical research call from a nearby, prestigious university inquiring in regards to my children's medical records and their findings in their records showing very few doctor visits for ear infections. They wanted to know what my thoughts were as to why my kids never got ear infections and never had to be put on Antibiotics .

I simply told them "I breastfed them, no vaccinations, & I homeschooled.

Homeschooling has been a challenge for me, there are many mountain top experiences but also many days where you have to trudge along. I guess this sums up my own personal spiritual walk as well! Who would have thought that this impatient, math-challenged person could achieve so much? LOL!

May you be illuminated with God's wisdom as you discern what He has for you and yours.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)