CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver/Gall Bladder Flush drink at night?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
dalsan Views: 1,537
Published: 14 years ago

Liver/Gall Bladder Flush drink at night?

Is there any real reason that the Flush drink couldn't be taken at night, on an empty stomach, before bed? Then start off with the hot Detox tea (brewed & "Pump Pot"ed (has glass liner) overnight) along with the Detox formula in the morning?

Time is such a major factor for me in the morning. I am Not a morning person; trying to juice fresh juice, time the tea, get the flush & 2 cups down me, skin brush- then S,S,Shampoo, dress & makeup for work- all before kids, lunches and school(I'm a widow)-just seems beyond me right now. Yet Curezone wisdom dictates that cleaning the colon and then the liver is where we really need to start - if we want to go after better health.

I'm also oil-pulling while in the shower - I love the cleaner teeth and how it wakes me up.

Please CZ'rs, I'm sure I'm not the only one with "Time Crunch" issues - how have you veterans solved them for yourselves?

Thank you all in advance. I love CZ & the Dr Schulze products I've tried so far!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.613 sec, (1)