CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My deep depression and search for spirituality

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
drofinnah Views: 3,548
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,024,321

Re: My deep depression and search for spirituality

anyone that believes there is no soul... or spiritual world is daft... many mistake the stillness as non existence... this is where they are wrong... the stillness... the darkness... the non form... is the place of bliss... besides... what the hell does it matter one way or the other... the point is to find freedom in this life... and freedom means no fear... which means freedom from ones own ego... and this is accomplished by becoming one with the stillness... which is to simply live in the moment... the ego cannot exist in the moment... in the NOW... it either draws from the past or the future... the past with it's regrets... the future with it fears... but to live in the moment... in the now... there is no past nor future... it is always "NOW"... think about it... time itself is a man made concept... which is an illusion... because there is never any other time than "NOW"... the fact that the earth revolves around the sun gives the illusion of night and day and thus a sense of time... but suppose you were always in a state of total darkness... where would your sense of time be...???

i think the thing that makes us depressed is all the insane dogma and other insanities that we have been conditioned with since we were old enough to start walking and talking... which when you think about it... puts most of us in that double bind situation... damned if you do... and damned if you don't... i'm sure you know exactly what i mean...

Depression is merely anger turned in on ones self... which i think is mostly a result of our belief system... but on close examination... we discover that our beliefs are seldom our own but very likely those of our parents/preachers/teachers/and peers that we have adopted as our own... but somehow... deep down within we know are not true... truth can only be found within 'you'... it has to be 'your truth'... not my truth... not their truth... but your truth... that's the only truth... strange thing is that your truth and my truth does not necessarily have to be the same...

what's that saying... "the truth shall set you free"...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.375 sec, (2)