CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My deep depression and search for spirituality

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
drofinnah Views: 3,770
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,021,119

Re: My deep depression and search for spirituality

hi larry...

i identify with your quest... been there... done that... but what i've found is a stillness of mind that goes with me everywhere... and as a result have come to the conclusion that our ego/thoughts are our greatest foe... so... our battle is one of a spiritual nature... we are born perfect... but society quickly draws us into their insanity... we are taught/conditioned to be... and to think all these things that go absolutly contrary/against our nature... because our basic natural (unborn) nature is stillness... our soul... our oneness resides there... and it is there that we find wisdom... a knowing... a feeling that i am "ONE"...

the mind is always trying to draw me into other battles... or the battle of others if you will... but... as long i stay alert... and pay close attention to what the mind/ego is doing/thinking... and how/what it is thinking about... most times i know right away when the ego has crept back in... broke through my defenses... and can thus choose to let go... retreat... go back into my place of refuge... of peace... stillness... tranquility... (over which the ego has no power)...

of course there are times when i allow events that are happening around me to sometimes break through... which creates a disturbance... and at those times i feel very uncomfortable/miserable... but as soon as the muddied waters clear a bit... i reflect... and can clearly see that there is more unlearning/dropping of the past conditioning that has lead to me to believe things should be/and go the certain/particular way i believed they should... so... i guess these lessons will always be presenting themselves... and there will always be more house cleaning to be done...

i too read a lot... but am becoming really bored with much of what i read...
basically aren't they are all saying the same thing... "all is well"... which goes hand in hand with that old 'spiritual axiom' that states:

"any time i am disturbed... the problem lies in me"...

so... from that i think it safe to say that spirituality... our spiritual path... is an inside job... it is up to each of us to find our true unborn nature/being... within ourselves... through the act of letting go of the mind that produces chaos... and becoming one with "ONENESS"... which can only be found in silence... stillness... peace... tranquility...

wishing you the best...
will leave you with this to ponder...

"it is a wonderful day in the neighborhood"...
lol...
;-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.469 sec, (2)