CureZone   Log On   Join
Champex coming to U.S. in December 07--fantastic

123go Views: 9,403
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,018,086

Champex coming to U.S. in December 07--fantastic

Thanks so much, sotu for contacting Maypro.  I knew it would have to get here sometime because the patents were filed for many countries including U.S. and Canada.  Their head office as you know is in N.Y.   I can't wait to take fewer caps at a higher dose.   Awsome.   But it will be very expensive--like the U.K. pricing.

helpme17th / 65058  I also found that less than 7 caps is not quite enough.   Don't know about the dermatitus thing.  But it could just be a herxeimer effect (detox hell) and only temporary.  Give it a week or so and if it becomes unbearable, quit this supplement and try Fulvic acid minerals.  I put a drop in my cat's water daily and the litter box doesn't smell anymore.  I also read on one of the fulvic web sites that farmers found it cured their cows of mastitus and made the manure odorless.  Worth a try.  I'm taking it for its rather miraculous health benefits.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.172 sec, (1)