CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Combining Oxypowder with Dr Natura's Toxin Out

storyofmylife Views: 2,496
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,017,270

Re: Combining Oxypowder with Dr Natura's Toxin Out

This line in particular bugs me. "All three products are needed at the same time for a powerful and comprehensive internal cleanse."

All 3 product kits are needed my ass.

Their tea isn't anything special. Lax tea with herbs. I can get a box of Yogi or Senna Tea for $4 anywhere.

Antioxidant support? I could simply drink Green tea or some other similar herbal tea.

Flora? Yeah, probiotics are hard to find. Kefir is the best for good flora and a starter packet of Kefir costs me $5 and raw goat milk costs me $5.

Oxypowder is keeping things moving out of me. The only thing I'm not sure about is how well Oxy gets junk off the walls and if by doing a "toxin out" type program. Will or would Oxy melt it out along with everything else. If that makes sense.

I also think it's funny how they recommend rice milk and soy milk over organic milk, goat milk or even raw milk. lol..soy.. Anyone want to f**k their thyroids up and get fat? Then go for it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)