CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Combining Oxypowder with Dr Natura's Toxin Out
 

Clarkia Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Cleansing Tincture, 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz



My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...



Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !


Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
storyofmylife Views: 2,479
Published: 14 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,016,914

Re: Combining Oxypowder with Dr Natura's Toxin Out


Dr Natura's Customer Service's sent me a typical, lame reply. For the hell of it I tried to explain that I'm already taking another Colon Cleanse product and that I don't do well on psyllium because of other "health problems" (well to be honest..I just know that psyllium products tend to constipate me more and I don't feel like drinking gallons of water to try and prevent it) but they still tried to sell me their Colonix. So that was a major turn off.


From Customer Service:


Psyllium is the main ingredient in the fiber, 73% is psyllium and the remaining 27% is made up of a combination of other herbs.Standard psyllium is only 85% grade. This is what's used by almost every company on the market, including the big multinationals. Our psyllium, however, is the purest there is, which is 95% grade. It costs a lot more than standard psyllium and is much more effective in cleansing the colon, and dissolves better in liquids.
The Colonix fiber contains: 1/3 insoluble and 2/3 soluble fiber.

All three products are needed at the same time for a powerful and comprehensive internal cleanse. The Colonix fiber is an important part of the cleanse. The best way to take the fiber is by mixing it with water, 100% juice, or milk (soy, rice, or almond). This mixture should be followed immediately with an 8-oz glass of water.
If you're not used to health drinks or shakes, you can mix the fiber in a smaller amount (4oz) of liquid (fruit juice or rice or almond milk have worked well for many customers), and drink it without delay. You may mix it with a small amount of fresh or frozen fruit and put it in a blender and drink it down as a smoothie. You may add it to watered down applesauce (very little) and take it that way. Don't forget to follow it immediately with an 8oz glass of water. Keep in mind that it works best when mixed with liquid.

The Colonix Intestinal Cleanser is a fiber supplement that cleanses the colon of accumulated toxic build-up and prevents the formation of new build-up through the use of herbal dietary fiber. Continued use of the Colonix Intestinal Cleanser keeps the digestive tract from getting clogged up with mucus, toxins and metabolic waste. It helps keep the colon clean and waste matter moving freely and efficiently. Fiber also helps maintain a healthy intestinal flora and absorbs toxins in the colon by creating a spongy, gelatinous mass in the bowels. By swelling and absorbing fluids, it breaks down and moves toxic waste matter stuck in the folds and crevices of the colon. A clean colon inhibits harmful bacteria and parasites from surviving on human waste.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.500 sec, (2)