CureZone   Log On   Join
First oil pull

hindsight2020 Views: 1,367
Published: 15 years ago

First oil pull

After reading that some have done an exploratory oil pull with olive oil, cold pressed ect, I tried it this morning.

I usually have a real hard time breathing through my nose but I managed any way. I pulled for 20 min, I think it is supposed to be 25. That is probly why the oil was still yellow and not frothy and white.

The results seemed positive. I say "seemed" only becuse this was my first. However, with about 15 min I started feeling very positive and very up beat and this feeling stayed with me for about 4 hours. After that I just feel normal. Not bad just normal.

It also felt like my tonsile area was abuzz with goodness. Like they had just been masaged or something.

I was at the health store here and they do have SFSO(sunflower seed oil) but it said that it was expeller pressed and not cold pressed. Is that the same thing?

The bottle also said that it have vitamine E added to it. Is this bad or good.
Regardless I will continue with my cold pressed organic EVOO(extra virgin olive oil) until I get the skinny on this SFSO.

Thanks all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)