CureZone   Log On   Join
The best dollar a day I have ever spent!

jong62 Views: 1,721
Published: 17 y

The best dollar a day I have ever spent!

Hi RG & All

This is my first Humaworm cleanse. Am on my 10th day so far so good...

Pre-Humaworm health issues :- Allergic rhinitis, chronic sinusitis causing daily blood-stained sputum & post-nasal drip, arthritis in hips & headaches etc

After 10 days, pleased to report bloody post-nasal drip seems to have lessened/stopped, which is a big plus for me! Headaches seem to be tapering off too! Read that arthritis could be also caused by amoeba/protozoa, so looking for improvements there too!

Main die-off effects so far :- Developed terrible sore throat 2 days ago, lots of thick, yellow phlegm in the mornings, body aches & fatigue. Am sure that a lot of internal parasites in the blood are being killed, thats why the fatigue all over.

Looking forward to completing the program by month-end & already looking forward to the next 'parasite cleanse' in Feb 08 ;-)

I am going to take Humaworm for life. The best dollar value ever spent for my health! Thank you RG & all whose posts have helped me discover Humaworm!
Jon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)