CureZone   Log On   Join
But WHAT is a Mark?

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Mama Crow Views: 2,928
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,014,312

But WHAT is a Mark?

What is a "mark" but a sign? a symbol? an identifying label? Those who worship the "beast" and his "image"? ... those who willingly give their "right hand" to it (symbolizing a handshake; a willingness; an agreement)? ... those who cooperate with it will naturally WEAR its brand (its label)?

Think about the symbolism of the hand and the forehead:

The hand is given in a "handshake" as a form of greeting, or agreement. How many deals have been made by men saying, "Let's shake on it"?

The vast majority of mankind are right-handed. The "right hand of fellowship" a sign of cooperation, willingness, brotherly love and esteem.

Christ sits at the "right hand" of the Father in heaven ... showing that He is in fullest agreement, cooperation ... showing they two are ONE in everything.

Concerning the original Passover and Days of Unleavened Bread ... God's annual Sabbaths ... God, the One who became Christ, said:

"And it shall be for a SIGN unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes (on your forehead)that the Eternal's law may be in thy mouth (on your mind)" Exodus 13:9

"And you shall bind them (God's commandments) for a SIGN upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes (on your forehead.) Deuteronomy 6:8

"Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a SIGN upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes." Deuteronomy 11: 18

The forehead, the area "between the eyes" of human beings, contains the "frontal lobes" of the brain. It is HERE, in the frontal lobes of the brain, that our will resides ... our power to choose, our volition, our free moral agency.

Other parts of the brain control our motor facility, our memory, our ability to walk, sit, eat, cough, sleep.

But in the portion behind the forehead is where our character resides!

I honestly don't think it's any kind of "see-able" mark or brand or tattoo ... i honestly don't think it's any kind of tangible thing at all.

I don't know. This is where my studies and thoughts have taken me so far ... Lord, knows I'm not through.

And my original question remains:

Can we REALLY know what the "mark" is unless we understand WHO or WHAT the "beast" is?

Daniel? Revelation? Anybody?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.688 sec, (2)