CureZone   Log On   Join
Dr Knows, do you knows anything about this?

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
micah45 Views: 1,120
Published: 14 years ago

Dr Knows, do you knows anything about this?

Dr Sutter- i'm not trying to be disrespectful, just funny. although when i try to be funny my wife says "don't quit your day job"

can you give me any guidance re: this-

have some problems that may be related-

lump, size of a marble, on left side rib area, not in skin, below and separate from skin. (lipomas? neurofibromas?) seemed to be attached to rib at first but not sure now- seems to be loose now. a few months ago i was using a frequency generator on myself- (not for the lump) a number of different frequencies, mostly staphs and streps but some others as well, and one time in particular this lump turned to mush! i tried to repeat whatever i did to further the lump's demise but to no avail. it returned to the same size and firmness. Most recently i have tried a zapper directly on it. this is where it gets interesting. i also have a chronic rash around the torso, comes and goes, worse in the summer when in the sun / sweating. when i began zapping the lump, the rash flared up but especially right in the area zapped- the area of the lump itself. at the same time what i believe is a lympth gland has swollen under my left armpit. a dermatolagist once said the rash is a bacteria infection- could this lump be a source of perpetual bacteria?

also have some food allergies

please let me know if what i am doing is a stupid human trick that should not be attempted at home.

thanks for any input, micah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)