My experiences

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Google Advertisement
pb3046 Views: 1,438
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 960,307

My experiences

Actually, overall I did very well, and did not have to use my code word at all. I felt irritated only for a few minutes one evening the whole time. The first of the month I got a Louise Hay book from the library, and have been studying that.

I also have been tuning in to the Christian channel on tv rather than watch cable news all the time. I am really weaning myself off those channels, and I am certainly glad. I find that if I tune in for 20 minutes once a day, I hear all the news I need or want to hear.

I have had some uncertainty this month, but I have turned everything over to God. Whatever happens, I am OK with it, and give myself no reason to worry about anything.

I am usually fairly generous, but these last weeks has found me more than usual. And I don't find myself worrying if I will have to do without by making these gifts.

Thanks for starting this. Even if I had wanted to get down, I told myself I had a commitment to be positive and couldn't get out of that, so I am sure that prevented any possible ups and downs!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.032 sec, (1)