CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: specifics of condition...

naturehasallcures Views: 4,750
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,006,909

Re: specifics of condition...

i know how u feel!! i freaken got the same disease but check it out its starting to get better!! eat only broccoli spinach and sprouts and celery!! make these your primary foods i am telling you! you see i dont sleep at all cuz i try for hours everynight to find a cure! ive ordered evey Acne book there is! well none of them really have Acne problems even if they said they did!! but listen i found where after a while your insulin and glucose get out of wack! and until u fix this you cant do a damn thing with balancing you hormones!! plus extra Sugar in your blood feeds the Acne bacteria!! this extra insulin and glucose whether it be from refined shit or not ,messes with how your skin cells shed and when they arent shedding right they dont divide into single cells but stick together and clog pores! im here to help u buddy! and when i do ide like to meet you!! remember only veggies bright green ones and lemons! this will f**kin hook u up im tellin you! eat some raw nuts every three days like half a cup! and salmon wild caught once a week at the most! now i am telling you to have a strict diet so follow this!! im starting to realize how much i crave Sugar its hard! its because im so out of balance!! its breaking edge news a doctor finally figuered it out! and every one with acne has to much insulin in their blood and some times extra glucose its like having diabetes type 2!~

http://www.natural-acne-solution.com/blood-sugar-acne.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ecuou2rfto&mode=related&search=

now thats got to do with diabetes , but once you start seeing results u will realize their link!! you were lookin for help u found me!! now when this start to work i want to meet you so go ahead and make that a deal with me! and keep me updated on everything! you need to jog and pussh ups , now with no Sugar it will be hard for the first couple of days and i mean no fruits and anything with ne kind of sugar!!!!! excercise to regulate your insulin and trust me after a few weeks you will look a f**k load better! trust me!! eat asparagus avocadoes peppers sprouts! no carrots plenty of water!! eat like they did back when acne and diabetes werent a prob!! u can do it especially when u start seeing results! and after a year u will be able to eat whatever the hell u want without breaking out ull be more in balance than most people without acne! im serious do what it do plasticat!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.422 sec, (2)