CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Looking for a Shrink/Personal Trainer/Life Coach near SF, Ca

addictions free Views: 1,576
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 956,977

Re: Looking for a Shrink/Personal Trainer/Life Coach near SF, Ca

Hello Shunyata,

I don't live in or near San Bruno, Ca. However I still may be able to help.

We have a program already in place that may be suitable for your needs called the Pilot Research Project. The mission of the Pilot Research Project is to gather information about the effects of certain nutritional supplements (neuronutrients) that target brain and body chemistry and their effects on General Wellness, Addiction/Recovery, ADD/ADHD, Low Moods/Anxiousness, Sress, Pain, Anger/Irritability, Diabetes and Weight Balance. The Information that is obtained by the Pilot Research Project will be used to support the feasability of larger more controled studies about neuronutrients. It is our hope that this information will hasten us to the day when non-pharmaceutical, natural, Science based, safe and inexpensive treatments with nutriitional supplements become the "treatments of first resort" for physical and psycological problems, instead of treatments of last resort as is currently the case.

If you decide to join you will be assigned a Physician Trained Nutritional Coach who will be in contact with you on a regular basis monitoring your progress. The Pilot Research Project is completely confidential and the names of individuals are not associated with the published results. It cost you nothing to join and you can opt out at any time.

I hope this info helps

Addiction Free

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.875 sec, (1)