CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Probiotics

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
naturehasallcures Views: 4,979
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 988,113

Re: Probiotics

tell me about yourself! yor racial background age and sex! i have mild Acne and i know it has some thing to do with hormones.. it doesnt just mean imbalanced but something is keeping them from balancing, like sensitive receptors or something! and how bad is your acne? 1 year ago mine was worse than it is today , it seems to be slowly receeding! and i mean slowly! listen do not give up! i feel so depresssed sometimes and it frustrates me more that people around me dont understand, for one they arent that considerate at all!! and 2 they just have no clue!! some times i wish they could have it for a good few months ;)..... ne ways why is it some peoples Acne just goes away?? if this can be figuered out , than we will have our answer and know how to attack the problem! serious studies need to be done and its up to people like us to take action! do u eat plenty of omega 3's and 6's? and i readd how uve been 2 all of those healthcare people, but did any of them ever have success with treating patients in the past? but yea give me ur background, and not to be personal but how often do u spank the monkey? be honest for figuering this shit out's sake!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)