Differences between Pellionella and Tapeworm:
• proglotid: tube/latticework, smooth/ string of pearls, antennae bumps/none, opaque/translucide
• community: individual - 8 point starfish, cat scratch, jellyfish/paisley
• gender: two sexes/hermaphrodite
• cold when they die / no temperature change on death
• reimplantation/leaves host
•kératineophage/nutrients from host
• color changes according to food source/white
• locomotion : air, gravity, water, lymph. Legs
• cestode/nematode. Cestode.
• live young/eggs
• speck of dust to 1 1/4" by ⅛ ". Up to 25 meters
• urine vector and plasma/feces vector
I have photos and samples, however, my connection on Curezone is so unstable that the server times out and it is impossible to post.