i am sorry that happened. we tend to trust dentists because we think they all should know what they are doing. the chucks of amalgam, no, not good and you should not have them. you will generally have some gray residue, but that is all. a good biologic dentist has a good high-powered vacuum that sucks out chucks of mercury. not all vacuums are good. we had one we didn't like and got another. in the picture below, the assistent is using a high-powered vacuum. we do not recommend loading up on things that chelate mercury, before removal. it can make people very ill. and, there is no way a dentist should remove mercury without a dam. they mercury fillings should be but into 4 pieces with mimimal drilling, the more drilling, the more chances of you getting poisoned further. also, it is important to measure the polarity and amperage of each filling and remove them in sequential order. all you can do now is chelate with as many various chelators as you can handle. begin with one or a few and add one every 3 days to see if you can tolerate it. the key is to take ones that mobilize the mercury and well as bind to it and pull it through the body. <
Purest Body Products
Sanctum Pure Body Products are so pure you could eat them (no guarantees for the taste...)
well, the dosages are on my chelation page. i don't recommend a lot of chlorophyll because it is a very powerful chelator and some get ill.
Chlorella is not tolerated by about one-third of people due to gastrointestinal distress. Chitosan can be effectively used as an alternative in these individuals. Chitosan makes up most of the hull of insects shellfish and also bind metals like mercury from the lumen of the intestines.
here is more info:
the biggest mistake people make with chelation is taking too few of the chelators. some are mobilizers and some are binders. you don't want to take ones that are just mobilizers because if there is nothing to bind to it and pull it through the body, it just circulates and redistributes, and more can end up in the brain. read all the chelation info on my page. i don't have it posted yet in my forum:
the dam is necessary for the chunks of mercury and some residue and fine particles. a dam is not used to capture vapor as that is impossible for it to do. oxygen is necessary to protect the patient. a vacuum can only do so much, is not designed to capture all the vapor, and it does not take the place of oxygen. they work on your removal and are not constantly vacuuming; it has to be done intermittently. mercury is highly toxic and extremely volatile. That is why they use all of the protocol together. the fact he does it every day, doesn't mean he is doing it right. no, you would not necessarily show any physical symptoms, some people don't. but there are biochemical processes going on from the exposure. all you can do is chelate and hope for the best. there is chelation info on this page, scroll down a ways: