I took the CO
this morning with fresh squeezed OJ and drank the warm water. Well the toilet and I were friends for most of the day! Later in the day I passed yellow/greenish blobs of waxy looking stuff for lack of better words and now my liver area is hurting. I am hoping that by morning this will be gone. I feel drained from this but hope I have passed some liver congestion. I have never done a Liver Flush
but have been taking Gold Coin Grass and Chinese Bitters to move any congestion in the liver. I also take Malic Acid periodically. I am in the middle of a parasite
cleanse. Anyone pass anything like this on this protocol?