1) The first thing to start balancing your pH is to buy pH strips. This will show you a lot about good and bad habits, good and bad food, etc. Through the many readings you are learning by yourself in which way what you do influences your pH.
2) The second most important thing is chewing well the food. Chewing food well makes it ready to be properly digested (specially carbohydrates), saliva makes food more alkaline, provides enzymes, etc., this way the stomach doesn’t need overproduction of acids and digests food properly. If food passes the stomach undigested, it will rotten and ferment and fermentation acids are very strong.
3) Avoid soft drinks (they are usually very very acidic)
4) Cleanse: colon, kidneys and liver. While the body is full of deposits, stones, etc. cannot digest and assimilate minerals/food properly.
5) Learn about the acid or alkaline impact that food has in the body. There are many acid/alkaline lists available in the net. Generally speaking animal products leave an acid ash in the body while fruits and vegetables leave alkaline ash.
6) Replace missing minerals with blackstrap molasses, kelp, vegetal broths, juices...
7) There are also quick methods to bring the body into more alkaline state using inexpensive inorganic minerals. You have to decide if you want to use them while the root causes are addressed.
8) Make enough bodily exercise, best do some walking, stretching, running, yoga, if you can.
9) Read many posts in this forum, you will learn much.
10) Breath day and night through the nose.