My friend did a a parasite
cleanse for about a month and she was passing these parasite
looking things 7 times /day for a whole month. She didn't have an appetite because of it and she was hardly eating the whole month and when she did it would be a piece of pineapple or cucumber so all these pics are just parasites
no food particles and it left her completely debilitated. It seems that she had multiple kinds of parasites
segments, liver fluke, roundworm and more. Even the best infectious disease doctor in town has no idea what it is. There are tons more pics. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!