Yes, I’m also a victim of the same. I used to drink daily from water cooler at our college. It started as a common flu. Then it led to congested chest,persistent cough etc.Even my skin became itchy .Later the authorities called a mould removal service in Hamilton [www.healthyenvironmental.ca] to clean the collage free of mould as many students started suffering from health issues due to mould formation. You should consult a doctor as soon as possible.Request your office management to clean the water cooler.Mould spores, when inhaled for a long term could lower your immune system. Notify you superiors about this and request them to take necessary actions before something more terrible happens.Get well soon.