Seven years ago, when I was very ill with no clue why, it was an intuitive moment that prompted me to never drink from my faucet again. There was something wrong with the water - the taste, texture, even the feel when I rubbed my wet fingers together - something told me to run away and so I did. I had just begun to search CZ for solutions to my illness, and water was a subject much talked about. I finally began buying Reverse Osmosis water by the gallon for lack of funds to install a kitchen system. It is what I do to this day - 6 gallons per week. The debate over R.O. versus Distilled is maddening!
Eventually I learned about Flouride, Chlorine, Bromide (halogens), as well as all the other stuff about water...was too brain-fogged to do much else at that time - lots of learning was coming, but I paid attention to the aversion I had developed to tap water and milk - stopped both on a dime, thinking my digestive disorder was from lactose intolerance. I Slooowly learned about Parasites, Adrenal Fatigue, Candida, and all the damage from Antibiotics
, etc. LOTS of parasites
have been evicted since 2005, and some health regained - long haul, but worth it. MUCH research was required. I am so happy to have had a few years head start on keeping those bad halogens out of my body before starting SSKI
/companions. I have never had your extreme reaction to tap water China49, but I have to wonder about all the PHARMAS that cannot be filtered out by city treatment methods???