Thank you so much for the information.
I am having blood tests done tomorrow but a year ago I had the same symptoms and my thyroid came back in normal specs.
I am currently taking (2) 12.5 Iodoral daily and will increase within a week. I see that they recommend taking 50mg daily for three months and then to step it back (1) pill a week til eventually your taking only 1 pill a day.
Are you still taking 50mg a day? Is your Thyroid in normal specs?
Here is what I started taking 2 days ago:
* Vitamin C - 3,000 mg per day
* 1000 mg magnesium citrate. (natural CALM)
* 200 mcg selenium. The selenomethionine version.
* 500 mg niacin (B3) twice a day (NOT niacinamide).
* 100 mg Vitamin B2 three times a day.
Think I should take Vitamin E? or Fish Oil?