Thanks for the post letting us know what happened to you - I honestly hope you have found the answer that will cure you of your odours - it will make a big difference to your life.
I am not an expert but I am aware that acid reflux-gerd can be caused by too much stomach acid, however, it can also be caused by too little - the symptoms are the same.
You need stomach acid to cleanse the bacteria and fungus in your body, otherwise you can develop candida and a gut dysbiosis.
In your case you may have had too much stomach acid initially, and perhaps through time the inhibitor that you were taking was reducing too much of the acid, thereby leaving your system vulnerable to food putrefication, with bacteria??
Another reason may be that it was not just inhibiting the stomach acid but was affecting your FM03 enzyme which cleanses the trimethylamine gas from putrefied food - giving you symptoms of TMAU2 (you may have read about this on some of the sites). The FM03 enzyme can be inhibted in some people due to eating excessive amounts of sea food/fish, or brocolli.
The reason may be neither of the above, but whatever the reason I hoped you are cured.
Just for info, you should drink some apple cide vinegar in water before your meals and that should help with gerd. Plenty info on Apple cider vinegar on the net.
Good luck for the future.
Pages and Ads Suggested by Google