It seems numbness is a side effect of hydrocortisone in rare cases. I know this won't come as any consolation, but this is the warning I wrote about hydrocortisone on the wiki I started up:
* Commonly prescribed by dermatologists when faced with chronic peeling lips, this treatment has been reported to have reduced pain, swelling, and irritation
* Hydrocortisone is only recommended for short treatment periods and must be discontinued
* Many users report after discontinuing treatment that peeling returned and was worse
* Some users report that the rate of peeling increased due to hydrocortisone
* Topical corticosteroid use may inhibit local immune response rendering the skin more susceptible to infections.
* Local adverse effects of hydrocortisone application may commonly include burning, itching, or irritation. Long-term use of potent topical corticosteroids may result in skin atrophy and thinning.
Considering the potential long-term worsening of your condition, and unless you have inflammation at the moment, I would discontinue one or both treatments and see what happens. Listen to your body.
As for Ciclopirox antifungal, few people here have used it, notably #92305 who never returned after reporting some progress, and has not replied to my attempt to contact him. Chris_juno is the only one else I can think of, who used Batrafen (Ciclopirox in the UK), but he avoids the forum now because, and I quote, "it's f**ked. Too many idiots trying loads of stuff thats already been tried then claiming to be cured. And too many idiots sniping at these people and the people who've been there, tried it."
History shall repeat itself. But I know deep down we are slowly inching along on the path to progress, even if some falter along the way.