I am not advising anyone to do this but my intentions of staying on liquids after my Liver Flush
went out the window. After a successful flush and many stones on the morning after, I headed ofF to visit my grandson in hospital. I stopped to buy some beautiful Flame Seedless grapes for him. The temptation was too much and I pigged out on some of the grapes. They tasted better than anything I had tasted in ages. What then? A day later awful grey slimy stuff in BM along with some yellowish hard stones. Interesting and different. Maybe mucoid plaque. Who Knows?