What do you know/think about this machine. My old one (purchased only a year ago) keeps biting the dust and the company (which is really just one person, Mike) is impossible to deal with when repairs are needed. Third time it started acting up (it's for shock treatments only - I do not use it "medically", but to rid mold, etc.) I sent it back and still (months later) await its return.
Tell me what you know (if you can) about this one, for home use - not all the other.
Has anyone else used this particular model? Got it pretty cheap by bidding on ebay, so it was hard to pass up. Can return in three days if it's the wrong one.