Congratulations ?!-You are effectively de-activating all the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
All "green superfoods" contain high ORAC values meaning they are powerful antioxidants
The odor/smell/taste- one sure way is to use with activated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
natural grapefruit juces that do not contain:
a- vitamin C(ascorbic acid)
c-not part of a mixed smoothie drink etc
d-only exception is natural grape juice mixed with natural apple juice
e-you can use natural apple juice but the 'tart' taste does get to you..
One way around is to use Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
directly through your skin
For that you will need DMSO-I do suggest 70% DMSO(using 50% DMSO-it contains too much water in it,thus..)
Hence-activate MMS,then add value of 150% of DMSO(=if you put 2 drops of MMS that means 3 drops of DMSO),wait an additional 3 minutes then apply it the skin
It can sting,burn slightly your skin if you put it on a patch of skin affected by herpes zooster,etc..but the burning sensation will go away..after several minutes..
NEVER put it near sensitive skin areas(eyes,nose,ears,etc..genital area,..._