Thought that those of you suffering cravings might find this useful. I posted this the other week on the Water Fasting
support forum. I used it during a one day fast, for coffee craving, which ended yesterday, and i did not crave it at all.
1. Focus on your craving for a moment. Now rate your craving on a scale of 1-10. One being the lowest and ten the highest.
2.Continue to think about the food you crave, and using two fingers of either hand, tap firmly 10 times under each eye.
3. Now tap under your collarbone 10 times.
4. Keep thinking about the food you crave and tap 10 times under armpit.
5. Now place your other hand in front of you, and tap on the back of it, between you ring finger and your pinkie.
6. While tapping, open your eyes -now close them.
7. Keep tapping, open you eyes, and look down to the right and down to the left.
8. Keep tapping and rotate your eyes round 360 degrees clockwise, and now 360 degrees anti-clockwise.
9. Still thinking about the food you are craving, hum the first few lines of 'Happy Birthday' out loud.
10. Now count out loud from 1 to 5 (1,2,3,4,5).
11. Now once again hum the first few lines of 'Happy Birthday' out loud.
12. Repeat the beginning of the sequence. Still thinking about the food you were craving, tap under each eye about ten times.
13. Now, tap under your collarbone.
14. Now tap under your armpit.
On a scale of 1 to 10, what number is your craving at now?
If it hasn't completely gone, simply go back through the entire sequence again until does. Might take 2 to 3 times. It may be manageable or gone completely.
From Paul McKenna's book.
One person was eating ten chocolate bars a day, and she has not eaten chocolate since after doing this.