Brain Teaser by Mayah .....
Besides doodling, Eco Art, and reading, I enjoy brain puzzles, not only to stimulate the brain cells but to relax during these stressful times. This brain teaser came out of this month's AARP magazine--yep, I'm old enough to be a member now. The brain teaser is posted here; the answer will be posted in the comments section.
Date: 8/22/2020 4:23:58 AM ( 31 mon ago)
Madame Z Tells All: Madame Zelda saw three clients and used different methods---crystal ball, palm reading, and tarot---to tell each the height of a stranger she'd meet.
1) The clients---Abby, Betsy, and Chloe---didn't visit Madame Zelda in that order.
2) Madame Z told the second client that she would meet a tall stranger.
3) Madame Z read the first client's palm.
4) Chloe went in after the tarot cards were read.
5) The crystal ball told Madame Z that the client would meet a short stranger.
Puzzle Question: Who, according to Madame Zelda, is going to meet an average height stranger?
See answer and how to work the
puzzle in "comments" below.
MORE Relaxing Activities:
Doodling for Calm: https://www.curezone.org/blogs/fm.asp?i=2434401
More Doodle Art: https://www.curezone.org/blogs/fm.asp?i=2434497
Doodle Art: "Leaves and Fire": https://www.curezone.org/blogs/fm.asp?i=2428557
Eco Art: Numbrix Puzzle https://www.curezone.org/blogs/fm.asp?i=2430237
Popularity: message viewed 2019 times
<< Return to the standard message view
Page generated on: 3/22/2023 12:41:51 PM in Dallas, Texas