Building up to another test and some advice
Beck Protocol nine (9) months. Dosage levels. Some results. Some advice. Some doubts.
Date: 6/14/2005 12:25:14 AM ( 16 y ) ... viewed 4050 times
It's easy to get lulled into a false sense of security while on the beck protocol. That basically stems from the fact that you at least feel like you have a little sense of control. There is also a lot in this website that peripherally points to the success of the Beck Protocal. I've been on the beck protocol for almost 9 months now and still going strong. I have to say, I still have my doubts. Fortunately, the one gift you get with HIV is time.
Where are all the testimonials?
Beck reported complete remission in 4 weeks! He shied away from the "cure" word but certainly alluded to it. What am I doing wrong?
The Beck Papers? Never seen 'em, can't find 'em. Supposedly documented testimonials.
Beck vs. Cancer? Proof? Same issue.
I'm not looking for double blind...I'm not the FDA. There just seems to be a LOT of people who know heck of a lot about the beck protocol and who have NEVER USED IT. Everybody reporting results reports "feeling" better. Go to the doctor and get the measurements! It's my failing too! I promise to do better. Why? Because with a measurement, you can respond. Without it...you're running blindly. If you've got insurance use your doctors. (I'm preaching to myself).
Anyway, off my soap box. Since my first test after being on the beck protocol (after 6 months) I have increased the "dosage" of almost every aspect. I still pulse only 20 minutes a day but sometimes I will add another "round". I've doubled the CS to 16 ounces a day. I get much more ozonated water in a day. I bought a water cooler for the house and ozonate everytime I get a glass of water (spring water); 40-60 oz./day. I've boosted the zapper considerably. There are nights when I sleep with it on for anywhere between 4 and 8 hours. This lately has been happening 2-3 nights a week. (there is increasing wrist irritation when doing this but it's manageable).
Other than that, here's some other stuff I've done.
1. I again signed up for the gym. After a 5 month layoff...I've let myself go in the last 4 months more than I have in the last 4 years. I can't stand it anymore. I haven't gained any weight (or lost any) but I've sure softened.
For me, the gym is a mindset. When I go, the rest of my regimen falls into place. I eat better, get better sleep and on and on. (my intention was to find cardio and physical outside the gym this summer but I have a hard time with the discipline of exercise if I don't schedule gym time...lesson learned).
2. I've been cycling a bit. I can't run because I've been getting heel pain (not HIV related). I'll have to build up to the running again (I really miss it). I plan on filling in with the elipical until I can run.
3. I'm considering nebulizing dilute peroxide (2-3% foodgrade). I've done it a couple of time just to see if there were any ill effects (there were none) but I haven't done it consistently. I've done some preliminary research and it's generally favorable with some pre-cautions. I've had chronic upper chest congestion (but mild) and intend to try this to get rid of it. Along the same lines I BOUGHT AN SPO device to measure oxygen in the blood. Beck mentions the ability of ozonated water to raise the level of saturated oxygen in the blood stream to 100%. To my surprise, mine reads 99% fairly consistently. This has raised another source of doubt about the Beck Protocol. I'll reserve judgement here though. (I initally questioned the unit but have contacted the manufacturer and the unit gets a clean bill of health.)
4. I've done a complete parasite cleanse and liver flush (my third liver flush, my first parasite cleanse). I plan on one every two months. I can't really talk much about the "feeling" of the results but I can say this. Bowel moverments are regular and firm. No HIV related Diarrhea...none nada. I've never really had a major problem but I can say that my elimination systems seem more "normal". Sorry but that's another non-quantified feeling.
Anyway...enough blabbing for the day.
1. Beck length of time is 9 months
2. Beck increased dosage since February 2005
3. Have not had a test since I increased dosage.
4. Goals to increase testing and response to testing.
To all those reading this...be cool. Thanks for checking in. Please excuse this blog if some times it strays from strict Beck analysis. This will be a good venue to get how I'm feeling emotionally on the table. Right now by the way...I'm feeling great!
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page