Other People's Advice
Tips, advice and information obtained from reading other people's blogs
Date: 10/12/2008 6:57:29 PM ( 15 y ) ... viewed 1883 times
I have been reading blogs from other people and have been making a mental note of the random bits of advice or information that they had.
Here are a few, I will try and add more as and when I learn of them:-
1. Days to Fast - In deciding how many day fasts to do, the rule of thumb is apparently a day for every year of your life - so a 27-day fast for me then.
2. Vitamins/Minerals - eg adding psyllium husk which is a natural fibre supplement (to aid bowel movements).
3. Dry Brushing - dry brushing the body for 15 minutes every day whilst fasting - this gets rid of toxins coming out of the skin. Then have a cold/hot/cold/hot shower and add a suitable moisturiser to the body - cocoa butter is a good choice - also good for removal of fatty tissues/cellulite.
4. After 5 days on a (juice) fast you will notice your stomach shrinking.
5. Celery - Adding celery to juices keeps you hydrated.
6. Working out - you should plan on doing this only after Day 5.
7. BM (Bowel Movements) - if you have problems with your BM try the SWF (Salt Water Flush) method which uses sea salt (NOT regular salt) with water to create a laxative effect (not to be done if you have high blood pressure due to content of salt - but find out more about this if interested).
...will add more later
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page