- Zapping HIV by #30988
- Fitness Program continued by #30988 9 y
- i must be honest this really upsets me by beatleblack 15 y
- Re: Fitness Program continued by andiemendie 13 y
- Beck Improvement and recommendations by #30988 12 y
2,630 1 of 1 (100%)
I just posted this somewhere else so if you'll forgive me, I'll repost here for your benefit:
The only thing that has ever made me sick about this disease is the fear of dying with it. Once I got over that, I got over getting sick. I use the Sota products. I feel like I should stock up on them.
My blood measurements are also all over the map too. I stopped getting blood measurements because there was no correlation with how I felt. But while my CD4's and CD8's are up and down and all around, my friends are dying on the meds. No thanks! I've never taken HIV meds and when I was diagnosed I was by definition already full-blown aids. (4 years ago)
I now use the beck protocol about once a year and feel great. There was a period last year where I wasn't feeling so hot. So I went through a very intense three weeks of beck protocol and I'm sailing! Not even a cold - even with my friends around me getting sick! I do think the beck protocol works and I've actually refined it to work better for me. For what its worth here's how I execute the beck protocol.
1. Do it in the morning without food in your system. This is especially important for ozonating.
2. Start Ozonating the minute you get up. I call it ozone fasting. I ozonate with as much water as I'm comfortable drinking - usually 5-6 tall glasses over the course of an hour. I don't eat for another hour. I think this is extremely important to hit the HIV hiding in the gut. (Ok...so we've never isolated an HIV virus...still doesn't hurt to assume that this is where whatever it is lives...after all, thats the immune system factory.) It was a subtle point made by Beck in one of his videos that blood electrification increases the absorption of medications (not a good thing)...but also (and this is the point that most people miss), it also increases the absorption of the ozonated water (a good thing).
3. Use blood electrifaction on the ankles! More blood and definitely stronger pulse points. It's tough to miss although over time it can itch like crazy. (don't scratch or you'll just irritate it worse). Anyway, the wrist is convenient but it never worked for me. I wore a beck device on my wrist for a year before I figured out that it was useless. Heck, I can barely find the second pulse point on the same wrist. As a second recommendation, I would recommend opposite wrists. Again, stay away from the lazy zapper on the same wrist strategy, it's too difficult to pinpoint.
4. Make your colloidal silver in the dark! You don't need to drink this while you're zapping or ozonating. I still go for an empty stomach - my evening cocktail before bedtime. If light hits the process, it "exposes" the silver.
5. Pulse twice a day. Keep it next to the bed and do it when you get up and when you go to bed.
Do this routine religiously for three weeks and if you're like me you'll be kicking your heels up.
Pay attention to your body and look for signals that tell you that you might want to go through another round. For me, I'll start getting a mild sore throat. Comes and goes and when that happens, it's back on the protocol.
I've also integrated the use of DMSO (terrific anti-imflamatory), H2O2 into my routines.
Man, if we could get people to take this stuff seriously, there would be no issues with health care! Except the big fat drug companys might have something to say about that.
Add This Message To Your CureZone Favorites!
Attributes associated with this message:
#30988 will be notified if you reply to this message!
You can contact #30988 email #30988
Reply to This Message: |
|Use of CureZone is subject to the following Terms of Service |
Translate This Page:
Manage Email Notifications: Subscribe or Unsubscribe
all messages by #30988 inside this blog: sorted by: Date Subject
all messages by #30988 across all blogs & forums: sorted by: Date Subject
| Important Disclaimer!|
Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...