Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
CureZone Search Results for
worms
Search CureZone:  
Top 300 Search Terms

4866 Messages     Page: 17 of 82
 «Prev   1   10   11   12   13   14   15   16  
18   19   20   Next»  

Re: I've eaten a whole pineapple and papaya in the last 2...   by seek2clean   15mo
With the ingestion of raw, fresh pineapple I have seen both - undigested pineapple strands(which I mistook for worm debris), AND tapeworm debris. Tapes do not like bromelain in pineapple, and papaya is effective as well - especially the dried seeds. It has taken time to differentiate between food matter and parasite parts - sometimes indistinguisable when worms do not always come into view in a recognizable form.   884 hits
Forum: Parasites Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2061210

Re: 1st Time cleanser Paragone + Fibersmart   by sd2345   16mo
Of course we are all just sharing our experiences. In the beginning of my helminth infection, eating lots of red onion in salad having no idea I was actually killing worms and throwing off toxins, i had a rash very much like this. Rather than the rash being a reaction to the products you are taking, my guess would be it is a result of killing worms and the body having too many toxins to handle through normal elimination, so it tries to come out of the skin.   490 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2056945

Re: how can I get MRI for parasites?   by sd2345   20mo
I also have had many CT scans, and x-ray of the abdomen, showing nothing. Worms, both tape and roundworm, unless in a very distinct position, will not show up on these types of imaging. I don’t think an MRI is any different. All the medical papers I read state that an ultrasound is the best way to detect worms, but the technician would have to be very skilled, and again, happen to catch the movement at the right time.   743 hits
Forum: Parasites: Drugs
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2013681

Re: Raising awareness about parasites - what can we do?   by peggyaus   20mo
Interestingly, I recently submitted some stool for a parasite test through my GP after passing a huge ascaris in the toilet. It was a wonderful specimen literally covered in small and bits of larger worms, visually obvious and horrid to the eye - some full thread worms were wrapped around one piece and segments of either tape or ascaris in the other. The test came back negative. How is this possible? I have no idea at all.   783 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2020600

Re: Help! Ascaris migrated upper GI tract, throat, liver...   by seemekc   19mo
Hi, someone on patasite support said cocoa kills worms. I know when i drink coffee the buggards go bazerk, and the cocoa without sugar is sufficing nicely as a coffee subsitute. Im trying everything and anything. I really think you shld get the humatea or tea made from pau darco (at wholefoods), with them being in your throat it might be a good idea to have these worm killing teas going down the throat all day. (Also good for dehydration).   2,303 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2021653

Re: Should i try levamisole again?   by thathippieguy   20mo
I ate a decayed mushroom, the next day all my symptoms started. My first clue was distension along w/ seeing seed like,things in stool. They are oval and have an exterior shell which can be broken off, and then they split open. I think theyre eggs One night I felt sick not too long ago, and crapped out loads off white worms, in all different stages of development I dont want to go further explaining why I KNOW I have worms, please understand My most recent diagnosis after being treated with Albenza was irritable BS syndrome   722 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2018708

Heating Pads Works!   by WormsBeGone   24mo   View Entire Thread 7
Last night I went to bed to go to sleep....I had alot of activity going on inside my abdomen...of course it was the worms...I was so angry that I couldn’t sleep so I took my heating pad placed it over my abdomen for a good 25-30 min then I took my zapper and zapped for about a good 10 min then everything settled down finally....This morning I went to the bathroom and in my stool I seen some dead worms...I was so grateful!...I haven’t took any herbs in awhile but will soon because I know they will give it a boost...but I will not stop using the heating pad because for me it helped tremendou ...   1,182 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1980065

Really all disease in plants and trees, has to do with th...   by HistoricalFashions   24mo
Really all disease in plants and trees, has to do with the soil! I have done some great little experiments with improving the soil around different plants and fruit trees, the difference is so amazing! One was a weedy Mandarin tree that had the tiniest fruit, that was all full of a worm from the Mediterranean fruit fly (yuck)! After only a few simple application of simple amendments, the next crop had fruit at least 3 times the size, and no more worms!   468 hits
Forum: Ask Barefoot
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1976787

Re: Parasite cleanse - what to clean the blood?   by heavenlychoirs88   23mo
Ok, thank you for this info. I will start with the parasite cleanse/enemas and after that do the kidney / liver cleanse. The protocol says take betaine hydrochloride for one type of worm x times a day and the lugol’s solution for another worm x times a day. Do you take both on the same day or spend a week on one then a week on another. Is it ok to take all of these medications on the same day (obviously spaced out)?   783 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1988765

Re: is it possible   by MH   29mo
tape worms are suggested to be of any size, up to 70 feet long record wise......the brain seems to be a favorite spot for the eggs....can one stretch from the pancreas to the brain? Only patholigist could tell you or those that have studied such things.......I naturally would hope not. I found it ”unique” that Hulda Clark believed that in the human body we can only have 1 adult tapeworm at any given time, but literally thousands upon thousands of eggs and small immature worm stages. MH   585 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1914629

Re: Worm indentification?   by MENDOMAID   30mo
It looks similar to a strongyloides, a roundworm. Do a search for ’strongyloides images’ or ”roundworm images in stool” I think it is best to stay with the gentler methods with these worms. People with weakened immune systems sometimes develop larval migrans if they use strong doses of either herbs or meds. You could start with H. Clark’s 3 herbs or Clarkia and then go on to herbs that are more effective against intestinal worms.   2,480 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1910572

Worms in stool..   by Ana Gazelle   31mo   View Entire Thread 4
I was wondering about something and thought I’d share it here and see what people think..I’m 24 and when I was around 8 or 9 I was on holiday in Malaysia and I remember seeing tiny worms in my stool..now then it didn’t bother me much and i didn’t think anything of it and it was only that time that I actually saw anything in my stool. But now after reading a lot about parasites, I am wondering now though that could it still mean that I still have worms or parasites from that time..Is it likely that they didn’t all come out in my stool..?   5,715 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1902353

ATTENTION...Please read.   by journeykins   32mo   View Entire Thread 4
Just got home from my holistic doc and he was telling me that Zypan from standard process produces enough stomach acid to digest meat and fish so we dont get worms from these foods..I have been taking for a few yrs but had no clue it would keep you from getting worms from meat...Many of you may know about this already. Just thought i would mention it for those who dont know.There may be other digestive aids to that work as well...I get Zypan on Amazon if interested.....I take anywhere between 4-6 per meal,depending on meal size..   616 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1890366

CT Scan VS MRI VS Ultrasound VS Thermography for detectin...   by Korhal   32mo   View Entire Thread 2
Hello, I feel a thick worm (maybe 1 inch in diameter) moving in my chest area and bowels... I am wondering which medical imaging technique would be the most effective in identifying any worm(s) in the chest+bowel area? CT Scan VS MRI VS Ultrasound VS Thermography for detecting tapeworm?... or other medical imaging if none of these 4? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_imaging   1,017 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1894272

CT Scan VS MRI VS Ultrasound VS Thermography for detectin...   by Korhal   32mo   View Entire Thread 7
Hello, I feel a thick worm (maybe 1 inch in diameter) moving in my chest area and bowels... I am wondering which medical imaging technique would be the most effective in identifying any worm(s) in the chest+bowel area? CT Scan VS MRI VS Ultrasound VS Thermography for detecting tapeworm?... or other medical imaging if none of these 4? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_imaging   4,240 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1894273

pancreas   by #144374   31mo   View Entire Thread 2
Hi MH, I was just wondering about the russian tablet post you replied to recently, in regards to the pancreas stones. As you have mentioned before using the tablet properly will blast them out and the worms should follow. So, assuming one is following all the other cleansing rules, de-worming etc i.e. a lifestyle which would not promote stone formation - much like someone in your case - would I be right in suspecting that the stones should not form again? Thanks   506 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1900707

Re: Worms in womens areas!!yuk!   by sd2345   31mo
It also could be yeast you are seeing, but yes, somehow worms do survive up there for a short while atleast. I never had any kind of discharge or yeast in that area, but did have a few blood stained worms come out with a tampon a few times. I don’t think they made their way in from the outside, I suspect a few just got in there internally, probably attracted to the blood. I really don’t think they can survive in there for long, but don’t actually know for sure.   2,292 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1899545

Re: Cannot cure pinworms... losing hope   by Samee   26mo
I dont like to write too much but : the pen-worm eggs could develop within 12 hours from entering the human body and it could be dormant and alive for 3 weeeeeeeeeeks female put 11000 eggs at least so who is the stubbed person that he wont to treat the pen worms using a drug just for 3 days doctors are stubbed , at least the treatment should be for 1 month or more duration otherwise no healing MY Email: sameejameel@yahoo.com   5,254 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1955633

Re: No bowel movements and no gas   by sd2345   27mo
Parasites, or more directly worms. It’s unthinkable, but very possible. These things can lock up your bowels and cause all sorts of havoc inside your body, and impeed normal organ function, such as adrenals, thyroid, gut, etc. I am just throwing the suggestion out there because this happened to me. No gas, no BM, no nothing for an extended period, then the unthinkable happened....after taking raw garlic for the bloat, I expelled worms and my saga began.   1,928 hits
Forum: Candida Support   Adrenal Fatigue   Liver Flush Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1942789

Re: Desperate   by musimesipomahat   28mo
yes, you’re correct, these worms (I really suspect some type of filaria worm, probably onchocerca volvulus or dirofilarias - these two are absolutely nasty and can get very large and literally get anywhere in the body) also reproduce in the colon, so exactly, getting the colon clean is a number one task once the colon is cleaner, it’s easier and more manageable so the task is, really, keep doing anything you can to clean the colon   825 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1924959

Re: Please help me identify these!?!?   by Firecracker   5mo
I think it may have stunned the worms but I have since learned that I do not have tapes... I have round worms!!! I just took 6 days of mebendazole and I am in a 3 week break now. I start another round on April 1st and I’m praying that it will take care of it. I have noticed a major decrease in my symptoms and I am also going to the bathroom more regularly on my own without the use of enemas which is nice. ;-)   965 hits
Forum: Parasites
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2161954

Re: Can Herbs clear parasites in the lungs and sinus cavi...   by smallaxetenatsnes   5mo
Yes, I am happy to correct you: no ivermective is not for ”scattered worms”; you have to know if you have Stronglodies or River Blindness if you use Ivermectine? why on earth would you guys just assume you have scattered worms? That is not a proper diagnosis of anything, and bad science! At least look up these drugs and which ones are for which, before you guys kill yourself by taking the wrong drugs   356 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2159878

Re: Found first moving parasite!   by dwd84   5mo
They are Tubiflex Worms, but this isn’t what you/we have, it’s just that video is the only instance I can recal of seeing worms move that way. Almost like they are pulsating. What is ooo? Garlic definitely helps, as does the period around the full moon, which is now. If you see another moving one see if you can video it again. Thanks for sharing!   486 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2159520

Alinia working   by Cimber38   4mo   View Entire Thread 10
I started to have some gas last night and started to pass small worms today. I am guessing pin worms but not sure. They all look the same when they are small. So here is the question. Since I don’t pass these things unless I am taking meds does that mean they are still alive inside me? If so how come there are never eggs or evidence in the stool samples?   343 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2167277

Re: Is it normal?   by intrstelr   4mo
Yes, but meat does not digest properly n rots in the colon. You can find this info anywhere. It stays in the body much longer than other food, n rots, accumulating more worms n bacteria. Plus its meat, it already had worms n bacteria with it. Most meateaters do not have normal bowel movements.   296 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2167360

Re: Any fully recovered using Rife?   by david1o1   4mo
[quote] My parasites have either left or have become not-noticeable. [/quote] Reasonable words. missthang : I would add that getting rid of adult parasitic worms and others harmful organisms so the load is low and does not produce annoying symptoms must be done regularly. Considering that doctors do not consider a parasitic worms infection until the load becomes too high and causes annoying symptoms, and considering labs analyzes are not reliable to find a parasitic infection depending on the load and on the kind, i don’t know how you can classify somebody to ”be fully recovere ...   557 hits
Forum: Rife
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2164716

Re: Antidepressant and Albendazole protocal   by Ohiogurl   4mo
I’m not sure if it will interfere, but if I may ask, Are the worms causing your depression? If you cured the worms would you no longer be depressed? If so, I would follow the protocol and wait to start the anti depressants. If you’re cured you won’t need them. What treatments have you tried so far? If they are only one dose treatments those don’t work hit them hard and get your life back.   273 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2165435

Re: Q: Indentations On Body   by Cimber38   4mo
Its either tape worms or ascaris. Nothing else will move strong like that. Hookworms will crawl under skin and leave creeping eruptions but they are small. I’m not sure tape worms can live in muscle like that. They usually encyst and don’t grow in muscle. wormwood isn’t go to kill anything that left your digestive tract.   373 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2166098

Re: Ascaris question   by dpk   5mo
I don’t know. I think Madagascar cloves can do the job. I used to have the buzzing and vibrating feelings of worms in certain areas. I used to get strong reactions to mebendazole. That has seized for the most part and I haven’t had any vibrating worms for probably 2 months. I think adding the Madagascar cloves for ascaris is something that needs to be taken.   804 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2162848

My duaghter's strange parasites   by suzannaxyz   4mo   View Entire Thread 5
My duaghter is ten.Everytime she goes to the bathroom to pee, it smells. I have also noticed that she does not flush, and we don’t use that bathroom. After several days I see worms in the toilet. It happened 2 times already. Was wondering what is happening. Can the worms come out of the urine? Those look grey, long and thin.   453 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2163905

Re: newbie- yeast infection, parasites and sore throat   by Cimber38   86d
Some parasites could go anywhere in your body. Hookworms and ascaris travel through your blood stream, lungs and heart and they can get detoured or settle in the wrong area on their way back to your intestines. Tape worms encyst in tissues in the body Hard to tell one worm from another when they are tiny.   464 hits
Forum: Parasites   Parasites Protozoa
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2178335

Re: 183425: Ivermectin Dosage   by Cimber38   87d
The alinia worked well for me for pinworms in the colon. You can try the ivermecin for extra days and just see how you feel. If you start to bruise take a break.The ivermectin alone wont get rid of the pin worms but it helps to interupt thier life cycle and works in your tissues to kill worms..   270 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2178076

Re: Ruffage   by kasima   86d
I got so paranoid after my intial diagnosis with 4 parasites, that I started skin picking around my nails thinking every little bit of skin was worm. I finally stopped on my own, but I still wnat to see every little bit of anything around my nails as a worm. I haven’t seen anything viable in my poop in a long time, but I still look at it every time. It’s sad what this has done to me....and to all of us.   277 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2178269

Re: Help with finding what worms I have in my stool   by Cimber38   83d
You must have had these for awhile for them to be that big. It sounds like you have a mixed infection of pin worms and whatever the long ones are, some sort of round worm, doesn’t look like ascaris, maybe toxacara. They are skinny and spaghetti like. Get a few good samples, wash them off and freeze them. You can send them to a lab on your own for ID.   465 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2178937

Re: tapeworm I.d?   by linenup   87d
Looks more like a rope (not rope worm btw) - tapes have segments that are very identifiable, other worms have distinct tapered heads/tails. Signs of tapeworm would be white rice in the stool. Because this may be a rope does not mean you do not have parasites. Getting a proper diagnosis via labs is difficult but helpful, oftentimes it is necessary to test with more than one lab. Use a trusted lab such as ParaWellness.   313 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2178037

Re: Tapeworm together with pinworm.   by WhatNow4   3mo
I had both together as well, until I drank Aloe Juice for three days. Within 24hrs I expelled the tape worm with the pin worms the following day.Your can get it at Walmart in three ethnic food section as a green bottle, or in the Pharmacy section as a high potency in a clear bottle with tan fluid. That one you will need to mix with a sweetener or juice.   173 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2175454

Re: Need help with diagnosis   by Cimber38   3mo
Looks like a fluke worm. What you are describing as your stool consitency suggests Steatorrhea and is consistent with this infection. If it is black in color you may have blood in it. The white dot suggest pin worms or some kind of helminth.   361 hits
Forum: Parasites   Candida
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2175810

Re: Day 5: Albendazole   by Candidiaqueen   3mo
how do you know if you have a big worm? I did pass a small clump of bean sprout looking things, maybe 8 worms tangled up. But nothing huge. If I take DE while on a break from the albedazole, will that help to eliminate any big ones? Thanks for your answer.   357 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2176479

Re: I need help ASAP with parasites in head   by Cimber38   4mo
I used to get bad migraines at least once a week when I was heavily infected and didnt know. once I started to kill off a significant number of parasites my migraines stopped. I also found out that I’m gluten sensative and if I eat gluten I get headaches and muscle pain. The worms caused the leaky gut and gluten sensativity. Worms cause a lot of toxins in your system that your liver can’t handle.   522 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2170094

Re: Parasites - Worms   by Cimber38   4mo
I took the physical worms to 4 doctors. All except my pcp said they are mucous. My pcp said she didn’t know what they were and that they looked like worms. I had them in alcohol and they broke down some. Now I know to freeze them. I posted pics here. There is no way they are mucous.   342 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2170325

Re: Sick. Worms   by intrstelr   3mo
Its really discusting to, over the years, have near-death experiences n severe illness, n then come to a phase in life where I discover people have tons of worms. Not a very welcome phase. Its like...wow...after all that, I discover some of it is because of worms...! At least I know what it is so I can treat it, but yeah, not sure that that needed to happen...   235 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2171692

Re: Even more worms from yesterday... Please help ID! (ph...   by bumblebee81   3mo
I was taking Humaworm last month but I finished that a few weeks ago. I began to notice all of these worms in my stool before the Humaworm though. I think my diet is helping expel them. I pretty much only eat pineapple, avocado, garlic, ginger, brown rice, carrot juice, beets and tons of raw pumpkin seeds. Do you know what types of flukes these are? I expel this amount of worms every day.   551 hits
Forum: Parasites   Candida   Cleansing & Detox
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2172498

feel worms inside my head   by PETERsf   5mo   View Entire Thread 10
i feel worms inside my head for more than 5 years. i feel it’s movements all over the brain,i feel its movement in all sides, sometimes i feel pain. and am planned to suicide also., am shy to tell these things upto now., but now i saw a same things in curezone. so anybody please help to cure me from these worms   449 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2157132

Re: feel worms inside my head   by Soly047   5mo
Personally PETERsf reg feeling suicidal. Can be many factors involved. Ppl have no clue what is having worms in there can do with your sanity until they really get the worms in their head region. When they had a ’good time there’ in my case I was going mental and it crossed my mind that I can’t live like this/don’t want to live if I can’t fix it. So I can fully understand you if that’s the case.   381 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2157271

Re: Protocol help please   by Cimber38   5mo
Maybe it is a parasite that parasitizes ascari or round worms and like digs into them with tentacles and holds on and sucks them dry and then attaches to the intestinal wall with its suc***s to keep living. Then the dead worms hang onto it and tangle up like a rope. Not scientific but It’s a theory of mine.   493 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2155136

Re: Freaking out   by CureAg03   5mo
It looks like a rope worm to me. They have that pigment and form until they grown to be 3 feet long. Electricity and electrical appliances tablets, pcs, cell phones power these worms, they are biorobotic. They grow first out of candida cells which spawn them They change into 5 different morphologies. Candida is inhibited at 3ppm by Ag03 and 3Ag03 per the clinical trials book.   426 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2155170

vitamin c   by Viesia   5mo   View Entire Thread 9
Do you use vitamin c? If you do what kind? I used buffered vitamin c yesterday and it feels that my worm is getting strong again. Maybe it is just my imagination but maybe the vitamin c is helping the worms to get better? I don’t know. I am just getting hopeless :(   390 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2155176

Re: Battling pinworms or something? I feel sad, need to vent   by samer2050   5mo
this is not sense at all , who know about this worms? , when you were child you can watch it crawling in the feces , then you will have the symptoms , you will take medications without an benefits ,but you will never see the worms again, you will feel it killing you but never seen it , why, what is the scientific explanation , are we all crazy ??? this happened to me and everyone who have pinworms , and there is no cure until now summary of our all same stores feeling sad   7,013 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2155548

Re: Please help identify if I have parasites   by Cimber38   5mo
This looks like worms. Maybe hookworm. The white stuff I’m not sure about. Seems like people with parasites all have this yellowish stool that falls apart. I know I do most of the time. You need to take something that will paralyze the worms or kill them. Herbals make them scatter to other parts of your body and that isn’t fun.   457 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2155757

Re: Help ID worm and   by workonhealth   6mo
Thanks for your reply! Been more than a year since humaworm. So wondering if we see worms - is it die off or the system is so overload that it comes out. I’m starving today so maybe the worms are hungry :( Did you use the RG cream around the nose? Or can it be used anywhere? Thank you!   553 hits
Forum: Ask Humaworm
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2151161

Re: Passing lots of parasites. Im scared. Pictures   by RJGerard   6mo
Looks like intestinal lining to me, worms nromally either come out as white ”intact” living, or dead meaning dried up in a ball. You can put some ductape on your anus over night and see what you ”caught” the next day. However for your Lyme and Hypothyroid you should take Selenium. (Google it) Doctor can give you meds if you got worms, but if you stomach acid and bile flow is not right you will only be treating temporary symptoms and they will come back.   1,079 hits
Forum: Parasites   Lyme Disease   Candida
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2152352

Re: Delicious way to get 40 grams of fat.   by Cimber38   6mo
Well it stays in your system for awhile so I don’t think you screwed it up. I passed white thread like stick things that were straight as pins and much bigger than pin worms. I dont know what they were. Some were red also. I also passed white balls with worms sticking out of them that looked like a kush ball. It’s amazing what is in us that we don’t know about.   374 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2151111

Re: Could Ropeworms be Candida? Photos included   by Cimber38   6mo
I took some of my larger worms (hookworms) and stored them in alcohol. They broke down and looked very similar to the first two pics in the second row. The ends of them frizzed like that and just a hallow tube was left in the middle. To me most of these these look like decomposing round worms and maybe some flukes.   1,619 hits
Forum: Parasites   Candida
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2150473

Re: Please help me identify these!?!?   by Soly047   6mo
So hold on... Were the worms ever analyzed to see what they were? Why she gave you praziquantel without first ID the worms? Was that the case? But in your opinion praziquantel (Biltricide) was effective right? For 3 weeks?   1,233 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2153625

Re: Ivermectin Injection   by fightingpandabear   6mo
My sixth day, decided to rest one day without injection due to the increased heart beating. However no worms move on my body. This feeling is good, because I can focus to do something else without bothering with itchiness. But in the evening, I feel the more activity of the worms, and I added 5mg of ivermectin orally.   399 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2154281

Re: Tapeworm pieces with Sea salt flush   by L boogy   7mo
Thanks for that information on rope worms. I gotta say, I’m really scared about this whole thing. But where could I get the Gubarev enemas you speak of? Does it work on any type of parasite or just rope worms? Thanks again for all the help.   6,587 hits
Forum: Parasites Forum
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2144470

Re: How to treat VAGINAL pinworms   by rg4411   7mo
The worms travel from your vagina to your intestines to eat. The worms live on the waste in your bowels. So the bowels is still the best place to kill them. Vaseline should take care of the itch. Do baby wipes, toilet paper, Vaseline. Wear disposable Depends.   7,887 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2144588

how do they work   by Viesia   7mo   View Entire Thread 6
I have a question. Can someone tell me please how these medications are working? I understand that Albendazole/Fenbendazole - stop with absorption of glucose Nitoxamide - messes up with worm’s metabolism Ivemoctrin - paralyzes Why would you take ivemoctrin for large worms? It will paralyze it for a little while and then they will go to normal life. I am just trying to understand these medications.   463 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2144627

Re: Coughed this up, is it a worm   by CLEW   7mo
Here’s another bulb headed worm I coughed out by surprise. A severe asthma attack 2 days later landed me in the hospital. I think these worms were migrating in my lungs or something. It looks like they go all over... This is the backpost with pictures: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2037652   534 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2144841

Re Re Re Fenbendazole   by exhoop   7mo
If you think,that you harbour 1 gigant worm,than there are 1 small male too.The cestodes kill each other.(except the dwarf tapeworm) The ascarids could be quite large,but not kill each other. The nitazoxanide dayly dose for cestodes,or helminth parasites must be higher ,than the recommended doses on the box shedules.If the elevated doses,dayly 2-3 gr. doses,for 7 day not kill the worms,than you are faceing with multidrug resystance.   662 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2143995

«Prev   1   10   11   12   13   14   15   16  
18   19   20   Next»  

Post work-out pain ?
Multi-level healing with ArthroWell recovery creme, purest ingredients...

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Healthy Weight Loss
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September a...

Healthy Weight Loss
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September a...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Parasites in 30 Days

Ads

Ads from CureZone Sponsors

Post work-out pain ?
Multi-level healing with ArthroWell recovery creme, purest ingredients...

Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Natural Cancer Remedies

Hulda Clark Kidney Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.

Every Dr. Clark Video For Free

Immunophen™
Doctor Approved for Viral Infections.

Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?

Cancer: Step Outside the Box
If you are concerned about Cancer - this is a must-read book.I...

I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sym...

Proven Parasite Diet

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Sid...

The Best Years in Life
Naturally live longer, healthier and happier and avoid mainstream ma...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
No more crutches !
Breakthrough remedy lets patients ditch wheel chairs and walk again !

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Cloves & Wormwood
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Parasite Diet
Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with CZ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

The Famous Master Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created the complete master cleans...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Parasites!
Possibly millions are living within you right now!
Immunophen™
Doctor Approved for Viral Infections.

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.70 sec at 8/29/2014 7:01:21 AM, requested by 184.72.82.126, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/search.asp?q=worms&f=762&t=0&p=17 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2