CureZone Search Results for
worms
Search CureZone:  
Top 300 Search Terms

4866 Messages     Page: 17 of 82
 «Prev   1   10   11   12   13   14   15   16  
18   19   20   Next»  

Re: zapping   by JulieAKA87980   6y
Yes, it’s very effective, it works on worms that are outside of the intestinal track. I think it’s also an excellent way of keeping worms from moving outside the intestinal track. I bought an inexpensive zapper off of ebay, that you have to ’tap’ in order to get results, and I’m now looking at buy one that has a set up that is easier to use. I’m very pleased with the results of zapping, I think it works quite well. Julie   944 hits
Forum: Parasites Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1291314

Re: How many of you KNOW it was candida ? (AF sufferer)   by natway   15mo
I’m sorry about your misfortune, but I asked because you’re not the first person here who said they pooped out a really long thin object they claimed looked like a worm, but none of these people ever got it verified, so it’s not confirmed those are really worms. I’m only cautioning people about this so they don’t misdiagnose themselves and go down a dead end path of trying endless, potentially dangerous, expensive cleanses and drugs to try to rid something they don’t have.   876 hits
Forum: Candida Support   Adrenal Fatigue   Parasites Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2078315

Re: strange festering/buzzing FEELING in my lower abdomen   by ReneeK   14mo
this thread is really old, but i happened upon it and would reply anyway. this also happens to me,just like described above with it being very low and deep in pelvis...and while i have no idea if this is true, my theory has been that the humming buzz is when the big worm is laying eggs. it just makes sense because it happens like once a month and for like 15 mins. so disgusting! this worm thing has been the biggest nightmare of my life.   34,979 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2084670

I am having treatment for Rat lung worm   by #172263   14mo   View Entire Thread 3
I have recently started wellvone to treat rat lung worm, I have started to cough up brown skinny things, up until know I have only had clear bubbly mucus constantly dripping down my throat. I start ivermectim after I finish this course. I am also on treatment for lymes and morgellonss. Has anyonehad any experience dealing with this worm and is there anything else I can take to help me purge. Thanks   527 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2082971

Thin strings candida or parasites?   by Xelaetaks   13mo   View Entire Thread 3
Does anyone know if thin strings in the stool are likely to be candida or parasites? I know I have parasites and I’m on albendazole for them, at least one diagnosis showed that hookworm where there which albendazole should go after and I wonder if these strings are worms or candida? It’s hard to tell cause they seem like strings rather than something that moves around but maybe when worms die they can look like that. Anyone know about these? Thanks   570 hits
Forum: Parasites Support   Candida Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2095797

Small red worms of different lengths, around 1 inch long?...   by dpk   13mo   View Entire Thread 2
Well, I have been seeing small red worms about 1” in size, sometimes smaller in my stool. I have pain in my intestines and doctors have said I have IBS or Coilitis. I think it’s possibly stronglyoides or a parasite in the similar family. Does anyone know what the red worms are? I’m freakin frustrated right now having gone thru so many rounds of treatments and to still continue to see parasites. It’s discouraging..   584 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2093448

Re: exactly my point   by sd2345   18mo
Well, there was a time when I would agree to that, but following the raw vegan forums (outside of CZ), I know that they adjust to any food you give them, just as a child does. Many are suprized to find they have worms, thinking avoiding meat all those years they were avoiding parasites. I do recall your success with h202 and worms, and I watched your videos. Great job at restoring your health!   544 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2043123

Re: 1st Time cleanser Paragone + Fibersmart   by sd2345   17mo
Of course we are all just sharing our experiences. In the beginning of my helminth infection, eating lots of red onion in salad having no idea I was actually killing worms and throwing off toxins, i had a rash very much like this. Rather than the rash being a reaction to the products you are taking, my guess would be it is a result of killing worms and the body having too many toxins to handle through normal elimination, so it tries to come out of the skin.   500 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2056945

Re: New Here, Desperate, Infested and Broke- need advice!   by sd2345   16mo
I took it 3-4 cloves, 3-4x daily for several days until I found what was causing my problems, worms. Then I took it for 2.5 months almost daily, skipping a day here and there if I had someplace to go in public. I also took psyllium fiber at times, did enema’s (also garlic enema’s which I highly recommend) and made my own capsules of good quality tumeric and clove powder. It’s very important to keep the bowels clear while cleansing, worms block your digestive system.   1,639 hits
Forum: Parasites Support   Bowel Cleanse Support   Enema & Colonics
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2069761

Re: I've eaten a whole pineapple and papaya in the last 2...   by seek2clean   16mo
With the ingestion of raw, fresh pineapple I have seen both - undigested pineapple strands(which I mistook for worm debris), AND tapeworm debris. Tapes do not like bromelain in pineapple, and papaya is effective as well - especially the dried seeds. It has taken time to differentiate between food matter and parasite parts - sometimes indistinguisable when worms do not always come into view in a recognizable form.   910 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2061210

Re: how can I get MRI for parasites?   by sd2345   21mo
I also have had many CT scans, and x-ray of the abdomen, showing nothing. Worms, both tape and roundworm, unless in a very distinct position, will not show up on these types of imaging. I don’t think an MRI is any different. All the medical papers I read state that an ultrasound is the best way to detect worms, but the technician would have to be very skilled, and again, happen to catch the movement at the right time.   775 hits
Forum: Parasites: Drugs
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2013681

Re: Raising awareness about parasites - what can we do?   by peggyaus   21mo
Interestingly, I recently submitted some stool for a parasite test through my GP after passing a huge ascaris in the toilet. It was a wonderful specimen literally covered in small and bits of larger worms, visually obvious and horrid to the eye - some full thread worms were wrapped around one piece and segments of either tape or ascaris in the other. The test came back negative. How is this possible? I have no idea at all.   799 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2020600

Re: Should i try levamisole again?   by thathippieguy   21mo
I ate a decayed mushroom, the next day all my symptoms started. My first clue was distension along w/ seeing seed like,things in stool. They are oval and have an exterior shell which can be broken off, and then they split open. I think theyre eggs One night I felt sick not too long ago, and crapped out loads off white worms, in all different stages of development I dont want to go further explaining why I KNOW I have worms, please understand My most recent diagnosis after being treated with Albenza was irritable BS syndrome   736 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2018708

Heating Pads Works!   by WormsBeGone   25mo   View Entire Thread 7
Last night I went to bed to go to sleep....I had alot of activity going on inside my abdomen...of course it was the worms...I was so angry that I couldn’t sleep so I took my heating pad placed it over my abdomen for a good 25-30 min then I took my zapper and zapped for about a good 10 min then everything settled down finally....This morning I went to the bathroom and in my stool I seen some dead worms...I was so grateful!...I haven’t took any herbs in awhile but will soon because I know they will give it a boost...but I will not stop using the heating pad because for me it helped tremendou ...   1,198 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1980065

Really all disease in plants and trees, has to do with th...   by HistoricalFashions   25mo
Really all disease in plants and trees, has to do with the soil! I have done some great little experiments with improving the soil around different plants and fruit trees, the difference is so amazing! One was a weedy Mandarin tree that had the tiniest fruit, that was all full of a worm from the Mediterranean fruit fly (yuck)! After only a few simple application of simple amendments, the next crop had fruit at least 3 times the size, and no more worms!   475 hits
Forum: Ask Barefoot
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1976787

Re: Parasite cleanse - what to clean the blood?   by heavenlychoirs88   24mo
Ok, thank you for this info. I will start with the parasite cleanse/enemas and after that do the kidney / liver cleanse. The protocol says take betaine hydrochloride for one type of worm x times a day and the lugol’s solution for another worm x times a day. Do you take both on the same day or spend a week on one then a week on another. Is it ok to take all of these medications on the same day (obviously spaced out)?   796 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1988765

Re: is it possible   by MH   30mo
tape worms are suggested to be of any size, up to 70 feet long record wise......the brain seems to be a favorite spot for the eggs....can one stretch from the pancreas to the brain? Only patholigist could tell you or those that have studied such things.......I naturally would hope not. I found it ”unique” that Hulda Clark believed that in the human body we can only have 1 adult tapeworm at any given time, but literally thousands upon thousands of eggs and small immature worm stages. MH   590 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1914629

Re: Worm indentification?   by MENDOMAID   31mo
It looks similar to a strongyloides, a roundworm. Do a search for ’strongyloides images’ or ”roundworm images in stool” I think it is best to stay with the gentler methods with these worms. People with weakened immune systems sometimes develop larval migrans if they use strong doses of either herbs or meds. You could start with H. Clark’s 3 herbs or Clarkia and then go on to herbs that are more effective against intestinal worms.   2,528 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1910572

Worms in stool..   by Ana Gazelle   32mo   View Entire Thread 4
I was wondering about something and thought I’d share it here and see what people think..I’m 24 and when I was around 8 or 9 I was on holiday in Malaysia and I remember seeing tiny worms in my stool..now then it didn’t bother me much and i didn’t think anything of it and it was only that time that I actually saw anything in my stool. But now after reading a lot about parasites, I am wondering now though that could it still mean that I still have worms or parasites from that time..Is it likely that they didn’t all come out in my stool..?   5,787 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1902353

ATTENTION...Please read.   by journeykins   3y   View Entire Thread 4
Just got home from my holistic doc and he was telling me that Zypan from standard process produces enough stomach acid to digest meat and fish so we dont get worms from these foods..I have been taking for a few yrs but had no clue it would keep you from getting worms from meat...Many of you may know about this already. Just thought i would mention it for those who dont know.There may be other digestive aids to that work as well...I get Zypan on Amazon if interested.....I take anywhere between 4-6 per meal,depending on meal size..   623 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1890366

CT Scan VS MRI VS Ultrasound VS Thermography for detectin...   by Korhal   33mo   View Entire Thread 2
Hello, I feel a thick worm (maybe 1 inch in diameter) moving in my chest area and bowels... I am wondering which medical imaging technique would be the most effective in identifying any worm(s) in the chest+bowel area? CT Scan VS MRI VS Ultrasound VS Thermography for detecting tapeworm?... or other medical imaging if none of these 4? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_imaging   1,031 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1894272

CT Scan VS MRI VS Ultrasound VS Thermography for detectin...   by Korhal   33mo   View Entire Thread 7
Hello, I feel a thick worm (maybe 1 inch in diameter) moving in my chest area and bowels... I am wondering which medical imaging technique would be the most effective in identifying any worm(s) in the chest+bowel area? CT Scan VS MRI VS Ultrasound VS Thermography for detecting tapeworm?... or other medical imaging if none of these 4? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_imaging   4,375 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1894273

pancreas   by #144374   32mo   View Entire Thread 2
Hi MH, I was just wondering about the russian tablet post you replied to recently, in regards to the pancreas stones. As you have mentioned before using the tablet properly will blast them out and the worms should follow. So, assuming one is following all the other cleansing rules, de-worming etc i.e. a lifestyle which would not promote stone formation - much like someone in your case - would I be right in suspecting that the stones should not form again? Thanks   508 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1900707

Re: Worms in womens areas!!yuk!   by sd2345   32mo
It also could be yeast you are seeing, but yes, somehow worms do survive up there for a short while atleast. I never had any kind of discharge or yeast in that area, but did have a few blood stained worms come out with a tampon a few times. I don’t think they made their way in from the outside, I suspect a few just got in there internally, probably attracted to the blood. I really don’t think they can survive in there for long, but don’t actually know for sure.   2,355 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1899545

Re: Cannot cure pinworms... losing hope   by Samee   27mo
I dont like to write too much but : the pen-worm eggs could develop within 12 hours from entering the human body and it could be dormant and alive for 3 weeeeeeeeeeks female put 11000 eggs at least so who is the stubbed person that he wont to treat the pen worms using a drug just for 3 days doctors are stubbed , at least the treatment should be for 1 month or more duration otherwise no healing MY Email: sameejameel@yahoo.com   5,377 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1955633

Re: No bowel movements and no gas   by sd2345   28mo
Parasites, or more directly worms. It’s unthinkable, but very possible. These things can lock up your bowels and cause all sorts of havoc inside your body, and impeed normal organ function, such as adrenals, thyroid, gut, etc. I am just throwing the suggestion out there because this happened to me. No gas, no BM, no nothing for an extended period, then the unthinkable happened....after taking raw garlic for the bloat, I expelled worms and my saga began.   1,960 hits
Forum: Candida Support   Adrenal Fatigue   Liver Flush Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1942789

Re: Desperate   by musimesipomahat   29mo
yes, you’re correct, these worms (I really suspect some type of filaria worm, probably onchocerca volvulus or dirofilarias - these two are absolutely nasty and can get very large and literally get anywhere in the body) also reproduce in the colon, so exactly, getting the colon clean is a number one task once the colon is cleaner, it’s easier and more manageable so the task is, really, keep doing anything you can to clean the colon   835 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1924959

Qs about ear parasites   by #182287   24d   View Entire Thread 2
I’ve read some that people can have worms in their ears? So is that as common as intestinal worms? N how would someone prevvent that from ever happening? What would someone put in their ears to get rid of that? Pretty gross to think something could just crawl in someones ear n live there. I have hyperacusis n tinnitus, so I’m ready to try anything   169 hits
Forum: Parasites
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2199202

Re: Turpentine: Suck on this! Rope Worms, Fungus or Whate...   by regaj   23d
Hello Red Dawn, my experience with rope worms is not extensive or in any way complete. I do know that it is a long and grueling process to remove them all taking 1 to 2 years according to Gubarev and Volinsky. The good news is that once they are gone reinfection doesn’t occur according to Gubarev. Professor Alex Volinsky and rope worms 2 1/2 hour interview one radio network dot com Oct.29, 2013. Hope this helps.   156 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2199354

Lily of the Desert's Aloe Herbal Stomach Formula   by Cimber38   18d   View Entire Thread 15
I used Lily of the Desert’s Aloe Herbal Stomach Formula in an enemas last night. It worked well. I got out some old rubbery round worms or ropes out and some fluke looking stuff. Happily I saw no pin worms.   169 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2200638

Re: Albendazole working?   by Soly047   5d
Albendazole really attack worms ATP (life molecule if you like) so by causing disturbance of glucose utilization it inhibits ATP synthesis (worms can’t function on different fuel such as fat unlike us) = death. Parasites can last some long time without sugar since they get a life extension anyway when their main food source is low plus they can hijack it from your blood anyway.   99 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2204349

Re: Ivermectin pour-on vs tube vs injectable   by Cimber38   6d
No people were only injecting it to kill very large worms that left the intestines and wouldnt die any other way. This is risky and painful and a last resort. Ivermectin will help to steralize the pin worms but it didn’t kill many for me. I would go with pyrantel and if that doesnt work alinia. It also helps to add doxycycline or tetracycline for 9 weeks.   56 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2204056

Re: ilovecocopops: Albendazole, Herx Reaction, Liver Issu...   by Cimber38   6d
I am going to take the fenbendazole and ivermectin once a month for three days at the same time I worm my dogs. And mid month I’ll take the wormwood combo. Hope this will work. You won’t build resistance any left alive worms will. Make sure you take strong enough doses. I don’t ever want anything to set up housekeeping again.   50 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2204061

Re: Curious White Things Coming Out of My Arm? Parasite L...   by Transformer1   7d
Wow! Yes, definitely better testing. I put in liver flukes, small worms, eggs and other gross stuff and it came back negative. I also have longer mystery worms that were not classified as a parasite but they couldn’t tell me what it was. Great parallel. Thank you.   83 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2203611

Re: Is this a parasite.   by Stormcrow   36d
Wow those sound nasty! I wonder how i could ever get those, i live in Canada, and have never traveled ... i examined another one today, from my stool, its like a super thin thread but I’m not sure if its actually moving or that its so thin its moving from the enviroment around it, for instance i took mt cats hair and held it the same way i held the worm and the cats hair moved in a similar fashion..Can there be objects in stool that resemble parasites, worms, that are really nothing at all? Thanks   121 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2196065

Re: Help - New worrying symptom   by commonknowledge   36d
ropeworm and ascaris roundworms are the longest worms and they can look similar. albendazole can kill gut bacteria so its good to take a probiotic with antiparasitic drugs. you know when gut bacteria in your gut dies by the color of your bowel. it goes light brown, yellow, grey then white. also scattering ascaris worms blocking the bile ducts can cause yellow/grey stools too.   197 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2196097

Re: ID Help- Pinworms?   by kzmkzmkzm   3d
My ENT confirmed that it is just an excess amount of drainage, no worms. He said it is likely due to the quick change in diet. My lymphatic system might need to be drained as well. He wouldn’t recognize it as ”candida string”, obviously, but that’s what I would call it. Just all clogged up and leaking ”worms” from candida die off. lol.   153 hits
Forum: Parasites   Parasites Protozoa
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2204734

Re: zapper frequency for liver fluke?   by TACKUA971   46h
HEY guys i really need some help! i have liver flukes and rope worms i been taking paracleanse from natures sunshine and pass a lot of flukes and with coffee enemas rope worms! cant take the tingling on testicles and feet anymore does the zapper works? and what kind? not to expensive thanks   50 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2205130

Could filarial worms be a culprit?   by Xelaetaks   41d   View Entire Thread 6
Anyone know? Could filarial worms hang out in the neck and shoulders and leave rashes? Besides strongyloides, could filarial worms do all that? Anyone have any resources that say this? Thanks   242 hits
Forum: Parasites   Lyme Disease
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2194873

Re: Q about flukes   by Cimber38   40d
It makes no sense that America is the only country where parasites don’t exist. It’s just ridiculous. They were always here and never went away. They are just masquerading as other diseases. Our grandparents had to worm them selves. Their parents did it on a schedule. As far as the tape worm question I don’t know.   202 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2195003

Re: Why did I have a seizure when trying to take Paragone   by JREN31   41d
How did they find the worms in your colon? Did they come across them in surgery or find them in a colonoscopy? I have read that some people got colonoscopies and had no luck of any worms showing up. I have never tried any enemas or laxatives, but that may help me out. I have heard that coffee enemas work well.   428 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2194836

Re: zapper   by david1o1   46d
I have tried to use a ”taser” (electroshock weapon) on my body to kill parasitic worms. All i have managed to do is to feel bad, to disrupt the beating of my heart, and to bleed from the nose. And the parasitic worms were still moving after... So no the best approach in my experience.   155 hits
Forum: Zapper
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2193257

Re: Immune system working? Expelling numbers of worms.   by Cimber38   46d
Some worms have life cycles that involve hatching in intestines, entering blood stream, moving thought lungs, being coughed up in soutum and swallowed and settling in the intestines. When The hookworms were in my lungs I though I was getting astma and couldn’t breath. It was like I could not get enough air no matter how deep of a breath I took. I did not know it was from worms at the time and though my allergies were really bad and were making me have asthma.   184 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2193308

Re: What Kind of Worm is This? HELP! (Graphic)   by cgreek11   44d
You need to look at Kerri Riveras CD protocol in her book, healing the symptoms known as autism. That worm is a round worm. Look for the group on Facebook CD autism. I promise you’ll find exactly the answers you’re looking for.   818 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2193831

Re: Does eating sugar make the worms easier to kill?   by Toobecured   48d
I also bought the Parasite Free from Markus. I cannot find one single review that has not been a repost by Markus as a testimonial. I am very curious as to whether the product really works. I also see no images of worms that you referred to. What kind of worms are you seeing? How long have you been on the pills? Have you tried anything else?   122 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2192600

Re: Round worm or candida?   by username7414   53d
I just did my 5 year olds stool samples to drop off tomorrow and she just had 2 of the ascaris looking worms :’( They were much, much bigger than pinworms. Little bit bigger than a meal worm. I am completely devastated... this is a 5 year old. She did nothing to deserve this.   186 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2191429

Re: .........   by Xelaetaks   54d
Yes kind of. Thanks for asking. I was going to ask how to tell the difference between fillarial worms and strongyloides, since a couple serologies came back negative, im wondering what is causing neck, shoulder and head discomfort lately. Thinking if it’s filarial worms maybe a course of doxycicline can possibly get them. I ended uo deleting this topic but that’s what I was asking about before.   173 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2190962

Re: Round worm or candida?   by Cimber38   55d
I think I got my round worm gardening. I was an avid gardener. Love my flowers. There are a lot of stray cats around. Pin worms I think came from work ( I do case work with Id populations or eating out salads.)The flukes Im convinced came from organic veggies. The filarial mosquitos. I used to camp alot.   272 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2190911

Re: kizer21: Niclosamide & Tapeworm Drug Treatment Protocol   by tracyann1117   63d
Hello ICU, I am new to this forum and currently treating my daughter with AK Parasite Protocol and she is doing well, excreting many round worms and pinworms. I am trying to buy Niclosamide for tape worm treatment and would greatly appreciate if you can recommend a reputable source. Thank you in advance!!!   298 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2188818

Re: should i keep eating protein?   by jhan   65d
Eating protein is an essential part of the candida treatment. Long turn it will allow your digestion to get back But if you see worms, perhaps you should go for a decent parasite cleanse. Withish stuff is simply candida, but a worm isnt. Jhan   172 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2188382

Re: Pinworms!!!   by smallaxecarbian   71d
Well you never had NOR DO HAVE pins worms then. YOu are badly mistaken. You are one of many on this forum ASSUMING that they see worms because they see food particles and miucus in stool. GOOD LUCK TO YOU.   390 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2187087

Re: Please, help with parasites id's & methods to get rid...   by Tpepperann   74d
I think these are pin worms. A species of round worms. The way to know is to check between your anus and front first thing in the morning, and see if you see any white looking eggs, and also do you have any urinary symptoms????   285 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2186412

Re: Pinworms!!!   by smallaxecarbian   73d
I am sorry to say: these are NOT pinworms. If you have anal ithcing, plus stomach ache and diarrhea, it is most likely protozoa (ameba) or worm like ”trichuria. Contrary to what you, one cannot just see wiggly things in your stool. You need to see a parasite specialists who knows how to inspect your stool and then treat you empirically. One thing for sure. NOt pin worms   568 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2186483

Re: Diatomaceous Earth Protocol: For human use?   by smallaxecarbian   73d
Yes, you keep trying these junky protocols, and NOTHING has worked for you. So I wonder why you even post this junk here, so they can try that and find out they dont work. WHy dont you just go and find out what the hell you have. And it is not some alien worm from an alien planet that one cannot treat. Your problem is you sit around and read junk ”studies” on the internet and keep trying to treat imagined worms!!!!!!!! get a life   769 hits
Forum: Parasites   Cleansing & Detox   Ask CureZone   Parasites: Skin   Morgellons   Parasites Protozoa
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2186497

Re: Pinworms!!!   by Cimber38   73d
Well pinworms do cause stomach ache, gas, and diarrhea plus intense anal itching in many people. If there are little white specks, wiggly things or white tiny worms in your stool after you take something to kill them chances are that they are pin worms.   529 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2186572

Re: return of the beasts   by commonknowledge   70d
Soly I have a couple of different species of roundworm lol. Hey does eating high protein make your worms worse? When I eat a lot of meat I see more worms in my BM. And how do roundworms affect your health? Do u operate normally ? Just curious   326 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2187335

Re: Oh man... update   by peggyaus   87d
hello. The lab technology only looks for eggs to verify a parasite infection. Twice I have take samples of worms to the doctor and both came back negative, even though the stool sample was covered in white long worms. I made some investigation with doctors and they told me that noone actually looks at the sample. It goes straight into the lab machine which looks for and detects for EGGS. So if there are no eggs in the sample, there are ”no parasites”   448 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2183051

Re: two worms came out of nose! help!   by commonknowledge   3mo
Carlo89 u startled the worms with the APPLE CIDER. if you try to kill them they will scatter more and more leading to light hyperinfection. if i were you i would hit them quick and hard. im currently dealing with a scatter worm issue and its very messy lol.   398 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2181914

Re: Helminthic Therapy?   by Cimber38   3mo
In a few years those people will be very sick and probably here saying the doctors tell them they don’t have worms. I can see that conversation. You don’t have worms your stool is negative...But Doc you gave them to me....   287 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2181659

Ketosis?   by BogoEN   85d   View Entire Thread 7
I took the Ivermectin late last night and have had few signs of Die-off so far - only one small worm in a BM. Scratching my head a bit. I had more worms expelled on a tb of Apple Cider Vinegar. If it turns out that my pre-cleanse got rid of most, but I’m still losing weight, I’m fairly certain I’m ketosis in that case because of the low-carb diet. Does anyone know anything about Ketosis and how to stop it safely?   275 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2183568

«Prev   1   10   11   12   13   14   15   16  
18   19   20   Next»  

Post work-out pain ?
Multi-level healing with ArthroWell recovery creme, purest ingredients...

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

Ads

Sponsored Ads

Natural Arthritis Treatment
ArthroWell transdermal creme provides fast pain-relief and rebu...

Easy 4 Day Cleanse
I Detoxed My Body In Just A Few Short Days!

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Natural Cancer Remedies

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.

Every Dr. Clark Video For Free

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sym...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Proven Candida Diet

I used to suffer from yeast infections.
Now I am symptom free after using pine cone extract...

Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ...

Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf ex...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Ccws™
Clinically proven effective against Candida, Yeast Infections & thrush

Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

5 Laxative Foods
The Best Constipation Relief Is In Your Kitchen! Click Here for The Full Art...
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Arthritis break-through !
After 20 years of research on his patients, holistic doctor finally...

PLAT

Discount Colon Cleanse
I Got The Best Colon Cleanse, Shipped To My House For Free! Hurry Befo...
Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Immunophen™
Pine Cone Extract promotes a healthy immune system. Click to see the benefits of ...

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Ccws™ Candida Cell Wall Suppressor
Find out why we are the worlds no 1 Treatment for Yeast In...
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.48 sec at 9/18/2014 4:44:14 PM, requested by 54.80.206.166, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/search.asp?q=worms&f=762&t=0&p=17 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2