CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
CureZone Search Results for
worms
Search CureZone:  
Top 300 Search Terms

Results from Messages

6484 Messages         Page: 17 of 109 , fetched in 0.39 sec
 «Prev   1   10   11   12   13   14   15   16  
18   19   20   30   40   50   60   70   80   90   100   Next»  

Re: Help ID worm and   by workonhealth   61d
Thanks for your reply! Been more than a year since humaworm. So wondering if we see worms - is it die off or the system is so overload that it comes out. I’m starving today so maybe the worms are hungry :( Did you use the RG cream around the nose? Or can it be used anywhere? Thank you!   298 hits
Forum: Ask Humaworm
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2151161

Re: Delicious way to get 40 grams of fat.   by Cimber38   61d
Well it stays in your system for awhile so I don’t think you screwed it up. I passed white thread like stick things that were straight as pins and much bigger than pin worms. I dont know what they were. Some were red also. I also passed white balls with worms sticking out of them that looked like a kush ball. It’s amazing what is in us that we don’t know about.   246 hits
Forum: Parasites: Drugs
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2151111

Re: Could Ropeworms be Candida? Photos included   by Cimber38   64d
I took some of my larger worms (hookworms) and stored them in alcohol. They broke down and looked very similar to the first two pics in the second row. The ends of them frizzed like that and just a hallow tube was left in the middle. To me most of these these look like decomposing round worms and maybe some flukes.   835 hits
Forum: Parasites   Candida
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2150473

Re: Passing lots of parasites. Im scared. Pictures   by RJGerard   57d
Looks like intestinal lining to me, worms nromally either come out as white ”intact” living, or dead meaning dried up in a ball. You can put some ductape on your anus over night and see what you ”caught” the next day. However for your Lyme and Hypothyroid you should take Selenium. (Google it) Doctor can give you meds if you got worms, but if you stomach acid and bile flow is not right you will only be treating temporary symptoms and they will come back.   813 hits
Forum: Parasites   Lyme Disease   Candida
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2152352

Air bubbles in urine and bowel movement ,what type of wor...   by stress overload   72d   View Entire Thread 7
I have had tons of air bubbles in my bowel movements and in my urine .I keep trying to find a worm that will produce these and the closest I have come is rope worms :0 Does anyone know of any other types of parasites that will do this and has anyone else experienced this phenomena? Im not just talking about a few air bubbles here either ! I have passed some mucus strings on a couple of occasions .I wish i could remember exactly what I was taking at the time that expelled them .Has anyone else had any luck with eliminating the air bubble critters   593 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2148303

Re: upset   by scabdraggr   71d
Funeralhomes are freaked out, they refuse to embalm those bodies that have worms crawling out of them, bet they lose a lot of business, my BF just died, worms coming out all over, he had ”Liver cancer” Right! No WRONG!   463 hits
Forum: Parasites
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2148352

Colonoscopy   by #174499   69d   View Entire Thread 5
Im getting a colonoscopy in a few days. I have digestive problems. Has anyone here have had a colonoscopy, and will doctors find worms, if you have them? Also I have to drink about a gallon of a laxative called Klean Prep, this will completely clean your intestines, will this flush worms out if I have them?   296 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2149073

Re: Ivermectin Injection   by fightingpandabear   51d
My sixth day, decided to rest one day without injection due to the increased heart beating. However no worms move on my body. This feeling is good, because I can focus to do something else without bothering with itchiness. But in the evening, I feel the more activity of the worms, and I added 5mg of ivermectin orally.   200 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2154281

Re: Please help me identify these!?!?   by Soly047   53d
So hold on... Were the worms ever analyzed to see what they were? Why she gave you praziquantel without first ID the worms? Was that the case? But in your opinion praziquantel (Biltricide) was effective right? For 3 weeks?   421 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2153625

Re: Protocol help please   by Cimber38   48d
Maybe it is a parasite that parasitizes ascari or round worms and like digs into them with tentacles and holds on and sucks them dry and then attaches to the intestinal wall with its suc***s to keep living. Then the dead worms hang onto it and tangle up like a rope. Not scientific but It’s a theory of mine.   281 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2155136

Re: Freaking out   by CureAg03   47d
It looks like a rope worm to me. They have that pigment and form until they grown to be 3 feet long. Electricity and electrical appliances tablets, pcs, cell phones power these worms, they are biorobotic. They grow first out of candida cells which spawn them They change into 5 different morphologies. Candida is inhibited at 3ppm by Ag03 and 3Ag03 per the clinical trials book.   254 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2155170

vitamin c   by Viesia   47d   View Entire Thread 9
Do you use vitamin c? If you do what kind? I used buffered vitamin c yesterday and it feels that my worm is getting strong again. Maybe it is just my imagination but maybe the vitamin c is helping the worms to get better? I don’t know. I am just getting hopeless :(   247 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2155176

Re: Battling pinworms or something? I feel sad, need to vent   by samer2050   46d
this is not sense at all , who know about this worms? , when you were child you can watch it crawling in the feces , then you will have the symptoms , you will take medications without an benefits ,but you will never see the worms again, you will feel it killing you but never seen it , why, what is the scientific explanation , are we all crazy ??? this happened to me and everyone who have pinworms , and there is no cure until now summary of our all same stores feeling sad   2,236 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2155548

Re: Please help identify if I have parasites   by Cimber38   46d
This looks like worms. Maybe hookworm. The white stuff I’m not sure about. Seems like people with parasites all have this yellowish stool that falls apart. I know I do most of the time. You need to take something that will paralyze the worms or kill them. Herbals make them scatter to other parts of your body and that isn’t fun.   264 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2155757

feel worms inside my head   by PETERsf   41d   View Entire Thread 10
i feel worms inside my head for more than 5 years. i feel it’s movements all over the brain,i feel its movement in all sides, sometimes i feel pain. and am planned to suicide also., am shy to tell these things upto now., but now i saw a same things in curezone. so anybody please help to cure me from these worms   314 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2157132

Re: Not the best reaction with lecithin and liver flukes ...   by SeekerMom037   4mo
Hi David,I’m sorry this is not directly related to your topic but when you mention ”scattering”,I believe that it does happen, I mean why wouldn’t the worms run away from any substance they don’t like?My theory is that by taking diatomaceous earth daily,eventually the worms will HAVE to go into the colon to breed (pretty sure?),but the environment SHOULD be uncomfortable for them to ”do their” thing and hopefully will make them lose their grip and get flushed out..I am new to this so maybey it’s just a hope I have.   287 hits
Forum: Parasites Cure
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2131634

Re: Flukes and Pancrease   by Big Haunch   4mo
Thanks...old basketball coach always said...you are getting better or worse each week...no such thing as standing still health is no different i suppose BTW...im back on Dr. Christopher De-wormer...i am taking 2-3 tsp each day...and up from there...if i pass a 12” tape worm or something weird...will send you pics. My parents ordered your LBB and P/W/E (C)....after I showed them my flukes and worms... Im spreading your products around...hope you dont mind Take care for now   274 hits
Forum: Ask Barefoot
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2131252

Re: help! what is this?   by sd2345   4mo
Honestly, the movement might have been caused by the water flowing? it still looks like the mucous, skin like blobs that people get when they have worms. Next time get a plastic fork, put it on a paper plate or something after rinsing it off. It’s so hard to tell from your video. Many think they are seeing mucous blobs, but when they pull them out and straighten, they find it is long and rubbery like a worm.   566 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2135686

Re: Rope Worm Update 2   by #179458   4mo
Deesmiles--how do you know you have a large rope worm up in your small intestine? I’m not questioning you--just would like to know how you know so I can figure out what I’ve got. I’ve been taking photos 3x a day of exiting ropes worms (after coffee enemas) for nearly two months. Some have a lot of mucous, others are solid and ropey--longest one about 15 inches. Please let me know how you identified that one in your small intestine--would think there are more than one--   983 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2135723

Re: Response for "Trickthefox" Chronic Fatigue Cure CFS   by .   4mo
I passed boatloads of those types of worms circa 2000. Never knew the name for them until recently. All without any prescription meds. Some were even larger and maybe even a different species of giant worm.   191 hits
Forum: CFS, ME, CFIDS
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2136883

Re: Anyone taken albendazole with steroids before?   by Cimber38   3mo
I’ve heard this is how they treat people when they get worms in their brain. When the worm dies it causes the body to attack it and that causes swelling in the brain. They give the steroid to prevent the swelling. I would do the hospital thing for this. It’s too risky to try to treat yourself for something like this.   309 hits
Forum: Parasites: Prescription Medications
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2139601

Re: Burning palpating heart? Cause?   by kasima   3mo
You probably don’t have worms in your heart. I had the same kind of palpitations and burning, and it was a potassium/magnesium deficiency. My doctor had me take 3 99mg potassium capsules morning and night. I also had to take a calcium/magnesium/zinc supplement an hour before bedtime. It stopped the palpitations and the burning and I have not had it since. Sometimes it isn’t worms at all, just poor nutrition.   407 hits
Forum: Parasites Cures   Cleansing & Detox
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2139850

Re: Ropeworm question   by earlgrey   3mo
I notice that I get spasms and tingling when I take lots of herbs....but I can definitely feels worms dying all over...little pinches..when I first did the parasite cleanse the ascaris worms were big- 3 to 4 inch and now I think they are like 1/2 in   723 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2140693

Re: Tapeworm pieces with Sea salt flush   by L boogy   84d
Thanks for that information on rope worms. I gotta say, I’m really scared about this whole thing. But where could I get the Gubarev enemas you speak of? Does it work on any type of parasite or just rope worms? Thanks again for all the help.   3,087 hits
Forum: Parasites Forum
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2144470

Re: How to treat VAGINAL pinworms   by rg4411   84d
The worms travel from your vagina to your intestines to eat. The worms live on the waste in your bowels. So the bowels is still the best place to kill them. Vaseline should take care of the itch. Do baby wipes, toilet paper, Vaseline. Wear disposable Depends.   4,049 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2144588

how do they work   by Viesia   83d   View Entire Thread 6
I have a question. Can someone tell me please how these medications are working? I understand that Albendazole/Fenbendazole - stop with absorption of glucose Nitoxamide - messes up with worm’s metabolism Ivemoctrin - paralyzes Why would you take ivemoctrin for large worms? It will paralyze it for a little while and then they will go to normal life. I am just trying to understand these medications.   323 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2144627

Re: Coughed this up, is it a worm   by CLEW   83d
Here’s another bulb headed worm I coughed out by surprise. A severe asthma attack 2 days later landed me in the hospital. I think these worms were migrating in my lungs or something. It looks like they go all over... This is the backpost with pictures: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2037652   338 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2144841

Re: upset   by nickedribs   73d
The only thing I can think of is that Doctors went to school to learn to treat diseases, not nasty worms. This is why we have so many incurable diseases, because we never killed the worms that are causing the diseases.   509 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2148086

Re: Do pin worms scatter in nose ears etc   by stress overload   73d
I just read a reply of yours that was posted on another forum and you were saying that low eosinophils likely meant no worm infection .Mine were 2.0 which is pretty darn low and absolutes were .20 .But my basophil absolutes were high .I know I have some type of worm because Ive seen the darn things move .Any ideas which ones produce low eosinophils ? Or do you think that antibiotics before testing and supplements could have thrown the test off ? I bet this is why they werent taking the parasite thing seriously .   574 hits
Forum: Parasites   Parasites Protozoa   Parasites: Skin   Parathyroid   Zoonotic Disease
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2147827

Re: Is this bugworm die-off   by Big Haunch   78d
my wife agrees with you...she says im to ambitious with it...i might pull back some...im much bigger guy than most...and i have a big ego...so i thought i could handle more...i guess a lesson was learned. i have taken de-wormers before with success but i always did the lower doses and so i wanted to test things...so i went 4x the recommeneded doses 2x day...and then i saw more worms/flukes than ever...so that showed me...they often need to be shocked to death by de-worm bombs thanks for the tips   245 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2146318

Re: help please... worm infestation   by pretty1   78d
dear worm infestation. i am going through similar problem. if you find an answer to this problem please let me know, i also found spiral shaped worm in back of my leg. i tell the doctor and they say that i need to see a psychiatrist. i have round shaped sores and it kind of looks like the sores are being formed from the inside out.   579 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2146514

Re: Zapper   by david1o1   76d
If you want to damage/kill protozoa or bacteria or viruses, take a look at this :   466 hits
Forum: Zapper   Parasites: Protozoa   Parasites: Skin   Candida Forum   Hulda Clark
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2146864

Re: Unpasteurized apple cider vinegar apparently contains...   by worms suck   89d
”The Vinegar Experiment” http://naturalscienceseducation.wordpress.com/2012/06/29/ilabs-worms-in-my-vinegar-the-vinegar-experiment/ http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/793734 The Vinegar Eel http://www.ripleys.com/weird/daily-dose-of-weird-wtf-blog/amazing-science/the-science-of-vinegar-eels/   1,272 hits
Forum: Parasites Forum   Apple Cider   Candida Forum   Addiction: Tobacco
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2142754

Re: Please help! URGENT Identification of parasites!   by sd2345   87d
Roundworm or some type of worm that is not identified yet, but commonly reported on this site and others. Do a search at the top right (individually) for roundworm, ascaris, and rope worm and you will get lots of info. Do your research. You can cure all of your symptoms if you can find the treatment that works for you personally. Good Luck!   526 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2143407

Re Re Please help URGENT Identification of parasites   by dhgbrg   87d
yes. looks like what i’ve been passing on a rope worm treatment (enemas etc.). nobody seem to know what these ”rope worms” are, but there’s been many posts about them here lately that you can check out if you want to know more.   473 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2143523

Re Re Re Fenbendazole   by exhoop   85d
If you think,that you harbour 1 gigant worm,than there are 1 small male too.The cestodes kill each other.(except the dwarf tapeworm) The ascarids could be quite large,but not kill each other. The nitazoxanide dayly dose for cestodes,or helminth parasites must be higher ,than the recommended doses on the box shedules.If the elevated doses,dayly 2-3 gr. doses,for 7 day not kill the worms,than you are faceing with multidrug resystance.   407 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2143995

Re: invasive tapeworm   by HEAVYGUT   3mo
i just realized i didn’t realize the invasive was larvae not worm, because every time i felt the crawling up my brow i was frightened a big worm was there and id squish them across my brow bone very viscously. i wonder if reinfecting myself because of this   385 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2142329

Re: Ropeworm question   by earlgrey   3mo
Not sure, the first time I took herbs it was humaworm is large doses and expelled lots of worms...now I take my own mixture of herbs that I boil in water to save money...maybe I just have a lot less worms now...   676 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2141242

Re: Am I experiencing Die-off symptoms from ONE dosage of...   by missfoxxy   3mo
I just passed some worms in my poop. They were about an inch long, stiff/dead, and white/see through color! Any ideas?! I also passed a LOT of yellowish looking seed/egg type things.Each worm was no longer than about 1 1/2 inches. WHAT IS THIS?   1,407 hits
Forum: Parasites Forum   Parasites: Protozoa Cure   Coconut Oil   Candida Forum
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2141621

Alinia working   by Cimber38   49h   View Entire Thread 10
I started to have some gas last night and started to pass small worms today. I am guessing pin worms but not sure. They all look the same when they are small. So here is the question. Since I don’t pass these things unless I am taking meds does that mean they are still alive inside me? If so how come there are never eggs or evidence in the stool samples?   93 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2167277

Re: Is it normal?   by intrstelr   37h
Yes, but meat does not digest properly n rots in the colon. You can find this info anywhere. It stays in the body much longer than other food, n rots, accumulating more worms n bacteria. Plus its meat, it already had worms n bacteria with it. Most meateaters do not have normal bowel movements.   84 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2167360

Image Embedded Parasite Cases: Enterobius vermicularis (Pinworm) - Part 4   R by rabbitears   6y   View Entire Thread 5
Below are 3 three cases with unusual presentation:  urinary tract infection, small bowel involving gangrene,  and the last  was found during a colonoscopy. http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2194705 http://www.bhj.org/journal/2004_4602_april/html/smallbowel_207.htm I’m posting the last one because it’s disappeared twice -  I also wasn’t able to get the last portion, but the below should be interesting enough to get an understanding. http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/514502 http://www.medscape.com/viewar ...   4,602 hits
Forum: Ask Microbe Detectives
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1293526

Re: Killing Liver and Sheep Flukes   by MH   7mo
MH, HELLO Ok, so It is confirmed, I am passing flukes, OK, I THINK MOST ADULT HUMANS ARE BEING EATEN ALIVE WITH THE COMMON AND NO SO COMMON FLUKES---MANY ARE LARGE ENOUGH TO SEE AND ACCORDING TO CLARK, SUCH FLUKES AS RABBIT FLUKE ARE TOO SMALL TO SEE.. we studied them under a microscope and saw blood and eggs in them, eating my liver I assume. THE COMMON HUMAN LIVER FLUKE LAYS EGGS OUT 4 AREAS OF HER BODY, IF YOU LOOK AT THE OLD PICTURES I TOOK YOU CAN SEE HOW THEIR GOAL IN LIFE IS TO LAY THOUSANDS OF EGGS EVERY DAY 24/7 AND THOSE IN THE PANCREAS I BELIEVE SUPPLY THE HUMAN BODY ...   451 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2105007

There are others things to consider   by david1o1   32mo
I agree with most of what you explained, there are a lot of false claims in the natural / alternative medicine in order to sell tools, supplements, herbs. However there is also missing knowledge in the modern allopath medicine. [quote] The beauty of this, as far as sellers of colon cleansing products go, is that bentonite clay is responsible for those disgusting rope-like stools that are touted as “evidence” that people’s colons are coated with layers of disgusting waste that is “poisoning” them. Such stools consist of the clay expanded by the liquid from the gastrointestinal tract, p ...   4,049 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
Forum: Bowel Cleanse Debate
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1846205

Re: What to do against tapeworms?   by Ohfor07   6y
Below is listed one very specific method for luring a tape worm out of a human body. This info does not come from my own first-hand experience, but through watching & listening to the 3-day seminar of a person who claimed to have a decent amount of first hand experience helping people get rid of tapeworms. The complication for you will be that this experience was only one 5 minute anecdote include within 16 hours of Natural Healing herbal remedy content. :( First, a bit more caution: what follows may look like information from the twilight zone, but to repeat, I am not making this up, ...   4,872 hits
Forum: Ask CureZone
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1075504

Re: Help with a huge fish tapeworm infection please   by ladylove   5y
Hi M, The following is from Dr. John R. Christopher’s herbal works: Quote: The three most common types of worms found in the body are: the thread or seat worms (Oxyuris vermicularis), the round worms (Ascaris lumbricoides-lumbrici),and the tape worms (Taeince-Taenia solium, bothriocephalus latus). There are also other less-common worm types that enter the body, such as hook worms (Ancylostoma duodenale, Nectar americanus)--thymol and oil of Chenopodium (Jerusalem Oak) are specifics for this problem - - and those of unclean pork (Trichinella spiralis), etc., which thrives upon vario ...   3,333 hits
Forum: Rife
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1513762

ABC news story/Surgery for worm in woman's head   RR by jessesmom1987   6y
I came across this a few days back. How could it not cause a person that is feeling the darned things moving in there to not have some fear in reading something like this? I’m going to get my 76 year old dad in for some kind of tests to see if there are any signs of cysts. I don’t want to cause anxiety in people that think they could have them. I would think an MRI would show cysts? The link is: http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=93570&page=1 hope that works, I’ll retype it if it doesn’t. Here’s the story I copy/pasted. ____________________________________________________ ...   6,993 hits
Forum: Ask Microbe Detectives
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1078230

Old ABC news story- surgery for Woman's Head Worm   by jessesmom1987   6y
I came across this a couple of days ago. I think it’s from 2003. http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=93570&page=1 I’ll copy/paste the story here: _________________________________________________________________________________ . Worm Removed From Woman’s Brain Woman Recuperating After Doctors Remove Parasite April 13 An Arizona woman says she’s feeling good, a little more than a week after undergoing six hours of surgery to remove a worm that had lodged in her brain. Dawn Becerra and her doctors believe the parasite got into her system three years ago, when she ate ...   459 hits
Forum: Parasites Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1078245

Dewormer is in Overdrive! Amazing Day Yesterday   by lauren40   9y   View First 20 Messages of 30
Well, it took 18 days to hit the motherlode, but it finally happened. My husband never thought he had major parasites but wanted to do this cleanse with me to get his body clean, just in case. Yesterday morning, he came and got me and told me he saw what looked like a golf ball protruding out of his bm. Being the great wife that I am, I went in to take a look. I know - that is gross, but it is so important to know what we are passing. When I had him poke it apart with a straw, this HUGE white worm unfolded. It had wrapped around itself to form the golf ball. Upon further inspectio ...   1,923 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=718513

Parasite progress update please comment   by NewUK   8y   View Entire Thread 13
I’ve a history of parasites (dientamoeba fragilis specifically) and its accompanying effects for some time now. Eighteen/twenty months ago I dealt with DF by taking two strong antibiotics Iodoquinol and Doxycycline. (see http://www.badbugs.org) The intermittent diarrhea disappeared but I was left with constipation, bloating, white tongue, the usual food sensitivities and still very underweight. I have taken herbal medication in the past for parasites but with mixed effect. I tried everything “natural” under the sun for constipation. Drank water like a fish, tablespo ...   1,771 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=756696

Parasite Forum   by #87980   6y
I almost posted this to the parasite forum, and I didn’t, because I decided it’s not appropriate for the newbies. I had a serious tape worm infection, and I very carefully investigated all the alternatives, including the meds. I have no bias between herbs vs. meds, but I am becoming very concerned about the direction the parasite forum has taken. A lot of people on the forum are taking Albendazole and Praziquantel which they are either buying from overseas internet sites, or from vetinary medicine sites. Albendazole is designed to kill tape worm cysts, if you have pork tape worm, they ...   1,080 hits
Forum: Webmaster Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1276288

Re: Sushi have parasites?...Yes, Anisakis   by mark777   9y
I Adv Searched Google with sushi and parasite, and I got this several ways.......Anisakis is the response. Read on. This is from The Straight Dope, a good syndicated column I have read for years, although this particular edition I found just now. NOTE I did not include his correction later, which is upheld in other information the post produced. The worms’ adult size is only 1 to 1 1/2 inches long. Some cases, such as this include the worm boring out of the intestines, this problem then requires surgery. Dear Cecil: My wife loves sushi. Sushi is just raw fish. Raw fis ...   1,557 hits     2 of 2 (100%)
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=479498

Re: 2 questions for parasite veterans!   by Boldyloxx   9y
Hi ! Im not that knowledgable as many here on parasites-- I just frequent this board alot-so I appear as though Im a veteran..lol!! anyways, i’ll answer best I can from experience i’ve had: 1)Can parasites be dectected if you have a colonoscopy? My husband just had one and we were wondering if the doctor could see them? I WOULD SAY YES- BUT I HAVE READ THAT NOT ALL MEDICAL DEVICES CAN DETECT THEM- I DONT BELEIVE AN XRAY CAN EITHER- UNLESS THE WORM HAS CREATED A CYST OVER IT-- THEN THE XRAY CAN DETECT THE CYST. SOME DOCTORS WILL NOT TELL THE PATIENT THEY SEE ANY WORMS EITHER ...   1,252 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=475586

A Case FOR Parasites !!   by Free2   10y
Parasitic worm hope for Crohn’s Crohn’s disease affects 100,000 people in Britain Parasitic worms may be an effective treatment for the inflammatory bowel disorder Crohn’s disease, research in the US suggests. A University of Iowa team found most of 29 Crohn’s patients who swallowed a type of parasitic worm over a 24-week period showed an improvement. It is thought that helminths, such as roundworms and threadworms, may prevent Crohn’s in the developing world. The research is published in the journal Gut. What they are trying to do is to create a sort of anti-inflammat ...   559 hits
Forum: Zapper Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=650162

Re: Which worms can people "feel" in their whole body   by slimo   5y
I suppose it’s possible that people could feel worms throughout their body. But there may be other explanations as well. For instance, nutrient imbalances. The neuromuscular system relies on potassium, calcium, and other ions which are responsible for modulation and control of action potentials, or impulses, in the muscles. This actually goes for smooth muscle too, which you find in the intestines, blood vessels, and elsewhere. Anyway, imbalances in these nutrients can cause ”fasciculations”, which basically feels like a fluttering in the muscle. Severe imbalances in calcium or pot ...   23,206 hits     0 of 1 (0%)
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1348073

New Worm   R by Dodge   7y
Doctors Discover New Worm, One That’s Lethal to Humans By LAWRENCE K. ALTMAN Published: June 28, 1996 Scientists in California said today that they had discovered what they believe is a previously unknown parasitic worm that can be fatal to humans. Fragments of the worm were found in an AIDS patient who died from the infestation, but they were not identified until a year later. The worm had molecular biology resembling that of a tapeworm but acted more aggressively in the body than most tapeworms. Doctors initially thought the patient was suffering from a rapidly growing cancer in ...   654 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=940028

The Amish by MH   by MH   5y
It is quite funny to see that Sweden purchased amish created herb company seeking to directly compete against the family that has been reselling the de-wormer as WORMS B GONE for 5 years now. They ran a full size ad claiming their expensive made, less than 10% alchol extract is the most powerful and an 8 ounce bottle will DE-WORM an entire amish family in just 12 days for only $59.95. They make no mention what herbs they are using, how it was made, other than itn is an extremely weak, less than 10% alcohol extract, which is basically like drinking tea that can spoil once opened. Inst ...   251 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1511043

One dose of pyrantel pamoate to kill parasites?   by carolannnyc   5y   View Entire Thread 2
Has anybody heard of or tried this to kill parasites? This is an excerpt from an article posted in ezinearticles. Also found this article interesting because it states that parasites can cause heart palpitations. This person who wrote this article is a naturopathic doctor. ”I’ve tried natural wormers over the years—actually LOTS of natural wormers such as: garlic, cloves, black walnut, cilantro, wormwood, pumpkin seeds, pomegranate, diatomaceous earth, Rascal, Zymex, Vermifuge, several other natural wormer formulas and homeopathics, but nothing seems that effective. I’ve even tri ...   1,962 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1511579

One dose of pyrantel pamoate to kill parasites?   by carolannnyc   5y   View Entire Thread 7
Has anybody heard of or tried this to kill parasites? This is an excerpt from an article posted in ezinearticles. Also found this article interesting because it states that parasites can cause heart palpitations. This person who wrote this article is a naturopathic doctor. ”I’ve tried natural wormers over the years—actually LOTS of natural wormers such as: garlic, cloves, black walnut, cilantro, wormwood, pumpkin seeds, pomegranate, diatomaceous earth, Rascal, Zymex, Vermifuge, several other natural wormer formulas and homeopathics, but nothing seems that effective. I’ve even tri ...   26,913 hits     2 of 2 (100%)
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1511810

Re: Tapeworms and Roundworms   by jessesmom1987   6y
Definetly agree with the colon cleansing/parasite killing-- Just a note on what my two killed tapeworms looked like in the toilet- my husband was laughing at how ”normal” it’s become to talk about BM’s- although he’s one to flush and not look normally-- Both of the ones I killed, both within a month, but definetly two different tape worms, one biting on the left side, one biting on the right side- came out blown up, in blobs of dark brown,almost black mucousy looking stuff--skin seperate. You’d think from looking at the pictures that it would be one big long white thing, but mine wa ...   5,049 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1145438

«Prev   1   10   11   12   13   14   15   16  
18   19   20   30   40   50   60   70   80   90   100   Next»  

Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

Parasite infection
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natural...

Royal Defense - The Safest Candida Treatment
Royal Defense is a food supplement made from p...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Healthy Weight Loss
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September a...

Advertisements

Ads from CureZone Sponsors

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit

Proven Candida Diet

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!

Hulda Clark Zappers
VariZapper, the most advanced Clark Zapper! Programmable through progra...

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNe...

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Proven Parasite Diet

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? ...

Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon ...

Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Defense - The Safest Candida Treatment
Royal Defense is a food supplement made from p...

Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad O...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
The eBook about a proven natural remedy for cancer which has worked ...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how type 2 d...
Proven Candida Diet

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! And it is...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankind’s original and safest Natural Ant...
Proven Parasite Diet

GOLD

Greens First
Healthy Never Tasted So Good!-TM
The Proven Antioxidant Power of 10 Servings o...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Book ”Cure for all Diseases” by Dr. Hulda Clark
The cause, and treatment, of many diseases ha...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.85 sec at 4/19/2014 10:47:15 PM, requested by 54.204.215.209, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/search.asp?q=worms&f=762&t=0&p=17 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2