CureZone Search Results for
vitex
Search CureZone:  
Top 300 Search Terms

634 Messages     Page: 4 of 11
 «Prev   1   2   3  
5   6   7   8   9   10   Next»  

Re: TMG??   by Hveragerthi   4y
  I did have one more question about Vitex. Is it the berry only or whole plant that I should be looking for to take? For the hormones the berries are the part used.  Other parts of the plant have other properties.  The leaves are thought to be a good sedative, and they have been found to be great mosquito repellents.  The root bark is a preventative for some cancers. Is there anything important to note about the quality? If using the powder it should have strong characteristic smell still if it is still fresh.   948 hits
Forum: The Truth in Medicine
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1654401

No Period for 9 Months   by Sarahlzbthz   4y   View Entire Thread 3
Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to what might be wrong with my niece, or what she can take to help her problem.... Sheís 17 years old, and has not had a single period for 9 months... She is a bit underweight, she has a fear of eating calories or fat of any kind... But she started missing periods before she became this way... She is also a vegan... Sheís been taking chaste berry/vitex, and raspberry leaf for awhile now, but they have not helped... She does not eat soy (which I know can cause bad hormonal imbalances), has never taken birth control or anything like that (ne ...   797 hits
Forum: Ask CureZone
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1625225

Re: Ovarian Cyst - What Can Cause Them? What Should We Do...   by LittleWhiteDove   4y
Great info thanks! I was diagnosed by the gynecologist with ovarian cysts. He prescribed progesterone. I did not take it. I must mention, I have very little faith in doctors. So, I think I will try and handle this myself, using a natural approach. I have modified my diet, eating as healthily as possible, and I supplement with Hemp oil - for the omegas. I feel much better, the pain has lessened. I also use Chaste Berry (Vitex), but I found that to cause some side effects. I have started doing yoga, to counteract my sedentary lifestyle. This has also helped. I am due for a check ...   899 hits

curezone.com/blogs/c/fm.asp?i=1633201

Ashwagandha and R   by #91053   4y   View Entire Thread 6
Hv I took Amoryn (sjw and 5htp) for few weeks for anxiety, but ended up throwing them in the bin. I really did not like how they made me feel. Iím not depressed, more anxious, so maybe just not right for me. I take Seredyn on a as needed basis and I now take the occassional kava if i canít sleep. I know you say you donít know much about rhodiola, as used to be expensive. It is not expensive here in the uk. I want to mix Ashwagandha and rhodiola together in caps, for anxiety and concentration. Iíve seen this mix in the health food store. Do you think 1/2 teaspoon few tim ...   1,775 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1641329

Re: Low cortisol & low progesterone supplements, anxiety   by hugablemom   4y
Hi, I am a scared to do a liver detox because of how extremely sensitive I am & and I do mean extremely sensitive!!! What kind of detox symptoms do you get from a liver detox. The iodine detox put me down for 2 weeks. I have 6 children, a husband & a job that I have to do. When I get down it seems that everything falls apart. Please let me know how you make out with this. I would love to do one, but I feel that I would have to take off work to get through it. I am going to try the vitex. Which one would you recommend. I did a search for it & all different kinds came up. Thank you for ...   12,256 hits
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue   Menopause   Womenís Forum   Homeopathy   Endocrine Disorders   Hot Flashes
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1624101

Re: Desperate Ex-Mirena User   by spudlydoo   4y
I am also an ex-mirena woman. This form of BC actually caused my body to stop making its own progesterone, this continued even after getting the mirena removed. Hvís advice on using bitters is great advice, and adaptogen herbs are also very usefull. I currently use jiaogulan and vitex. My body is now making its own progesterone again, and my levels are back to normal. Celary seed is a very good diuretic, and I found this very useful when I had a lot of water retention, I also found celary seed to be good for lowering blood pressure, as water retention and elevated blood pressure go ...   926 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1617958

Re: overweight and celiac disease   by spudlydoo   4y
The only definite way to know if you have celiac disease is to have a biopsy done on your bowel. Many people, however, do have wheat sensitivity, this is not considered celiac disease, but can cause inflamation of the bowel, so the symptoms can be similar, but not as severe as celiac disease. If you are having swelling of the fingers this is normally due to water retention rather than weight gain. Celery seed can really help with this, and it also helps to lower your blood pressure, as the two often go hand in hand. Estrogen dominance is also something to look into, particularly afte ...   1,821 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1605140

Re: Adrenal Fatigue, orgasm, very unusal Question   by cps0843   4y
Hi thanks thats very interesting. I was so sure it was my throid because of the tighness, but it obviously wasnít and I just caused more problems being so focused on the thyroid, I cause my thyroid to swell a bit and I became more hyper. I even tried emotional homeopathic products without success. I can be mentally calm yet my body is totally hyper. I have been on all kinds of adrneal products but I have a bad reaction to hyrocorticone and pregnenoone/dheam. It feels like my body is on alert all the time and will never calm down, and build up of pressure, no matter how I relax an ...   6,326 hits
Forum: Sex
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1605849

Re: Please Shelly A few Questions about Herbs   by shelleycat   10y
Why are you taking Vitex? Itís estrogenic. Not safe. Tea or tincture is fine - go for whatever is most convenient. You can mix most tinctures no problem. Chinese bitters only needs 20 minutes, then you can take olive oil and lemon juice. About 20 minutes after that you can have breakfast - if you still want it! :) Olive oil and lemon juice will force the liver and gallbladder to expel bile. This is how the liver exits the toxins it cleanses out of the bloodstream. It has to go somewhere, after all! :) The bile goes into the small intestine, then passes out the large intestine. ...   671 hits
Forum: Ask Shelley
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=321812

Re: hormones   by shelleycat   10y
The only hormonal remedy I recommend is Vitex, which is in Julia Changís herbal tincture ĒFem-Mate.Ē Before you take it, however, you should thoroughly cleanse the liver and bowels. Fem-Mate may be purchased from www.sensiblehealth.com in Canada. Taking that much Advil will do damage to your kidneys over time. Having damaged kidneys myself, I can tell you that itís no fun! no fun at all. So do try other remedies that may allow you to lower the dose of Advil, or alternate between Advil and Tylenol and Aspirin. Castor oil packs are wonderfully relaxing, as are warm compresses of magn ...   629 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=324109

Re: candida and hormone imbalance   by shelleycat   10y
Hi Carrie! Well, the liver is involved in both candida and estrogen. A weak, congested liver will cause estrogen issues, as will weak adrenals, and that will compromise digestion and assimilation enough to increase candida. Then once candida gets out of hand, the liver is compromised even further, so even more estrogen issues come on board to party... yippeee..... ;) Avoiding foods high in estrogen (soy, flax, evening primrose) while taking the herb Vitex (itís in Fem-Mate from www.sensiblehealth) and liver detox herbs should bring you back into balance. Beware of taking any estroge ...   809 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=323744

Re: Hormones   by Hveragerthi   5y
Bitters cleanse the liver, which in turn allows the liver to break down excess hormones.  This includes the androgens that lead to acne.  Zinc, 50mg daily with a large meal, is also recommended to help with hormones balance.  B vitamins are important for the liver to break down excess hormones. Food sources such as rice bran, seaweeds, nutritional yeast, etc. are best. Progesterone is very effective in suppressing the libido in both men and women.  Vitex (chaste tree berry) will raise progesterone, but it takes several months to kick in. Progesterone can make ...   1,106 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1530320

Re: Botanical Relief for Menopause Discomforts   by spudlydoo   5y
Iíve had good results with the vitex after about 6 weeks. When I first went off birth control, my body had stopped making progesterone, due to the artificial progestins in the BC. I did use a bioidentical creame for the first month, as I was not making my own progesterone. It was good as a stop gap, but I didnít want to be using it all the time, I wanted my body to start producing its own progesterone. With the help of herbs Iím now balanced hormonally. It does require patience, but its worth it in the end. Thanks Hv for all your help with this:) spud   1,654 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1535835

Re: The myths and dangers of "bio-identical" hormones   by Hveragerthi   5y
It sounds like you are probably referring to endometriosis. Getting the hormones under control is essential. Bitters are the most effective way to break down the excess estrogen. B vitamins are also essential for the liver to break down the hormones. Rice bran would be a good source of B vitamins and will help feed the flora that then further break down the estrogen metabolites. Vitex (chaste tree berry) will help elevate progesterone levels naturally, but it takes a couple of months to really kick in. Dietary phytoestrogens can also help by antagonizing estrogen. The list o ...   1,549 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1539638

Re: Healing Crisis or Setback?   by Hveragerthi   5y
 But two days ago I began not sleeping well again and was getting a mild pain on my left side just below my ribs. Then my face began to break out. Yesterday my emotional/mental state went way off track and depression set back in big time! This really sounds like a hormone issue. Breaking out is from androgens, which can be either testosterone or progesterone. And increases of estrogen from progesterone or testosterone can cause depression due to the suppressive effects of estrogen on the thyroid. This could be a temporary shift in the hormones as your body is trying to ...   2,220 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1480849

Re: Vitex   by Hveragerthi   5y
The role of vitex is to help the body generate the progesterone it needs. An adverse effect of this though is suppression of libido, thus its other name chaste tree berry. History of the herb is that monks used to use it for this purpose. For the adrenals and thyroid I would focus on herbs like jiaogulan, schisandra and ashwagandha. And foods and herbs high in vitamin C, pantothenic acid and iodine such as watercress, nettle leaf, amla berry, pollen, black walnut hull, papaya, kiwis, and berries. The TMG I have mentioned in previous posts also helps with the production of neurotransm ...   735 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1481439

Need Help with Balancing Hormones   by Charly   5y   View Entire Thread 11
I feel so stupid... yesterday I found myself in my health food store without a list, with a faulty memory, I bought soy lecithin, nettle leaf, Vitex and Astragalus (Is this the correct one?). I have been using a progestrone cream Emeritaís Pro-Gest for the last 5 years - not as much or as regularly as the directions. Hvís posts have convinced me that there are much better ways to balance hormones. Iíve spent 2 days trying to figure out if these are the right things to use and if Iíve forgotten anything, but canít seem to find the right information. I can return whatever I donít ne ...   1,761 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1476262

cycle back : )   RR by pjc   5y   View Entire Thread 10
just an update on me and metformin and cycle etc and the information you gave me a few weeks ago dont need or want the metformin i am so not a fan of medication!!! tossed it out, instead i followed your advice got some magnesium, had the GTF chromium and vitex changed my vegaterian diet so that i reduced the number of carbs i intake daily and with in a couple of weeks i had PMS !!! and today i started my cycle for the first time in many months, has been the worse PMS ever but i got my cycle, still so crampy but glad the breast tenderness is disipated cause they hurt bad, so i want t ...   1,181 hits
Forum: Ask Tony Isaacs
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1498558

Re: Update on Health and a Question   by #88964   5y
I was thinking of these same things. I am going to the store to buy some vitex to see if that helps. I noticed my hair isnít falling out anymore so something is better on that front. I just bought DE ....I know you said to put a teas. in a gallon of water. Is that the best way to take that? If this is fungal will DE take care of that? I take one b-complex a day. Maybe I will increase it to two as the label says 1-2 a day. Or, I could take Schulzeís Superfood and the b-complex. I know that has a lot of bís. Iím not feeling overly anxious but I feel a little more anxios than n ...   1,020 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1512426

I am truly amazed..   by #38539   5y
..at how similar our experiences are. Especially with the stuff thatís supposed to help the estrogen dominance making it worse. This has been my experience with vitex, chaste tree, soy, transdermal progesterone, oral micronized progesterone, pregnenolone, etc. It ALL ended up worsening the problem in the long run. The oral progesterone did give me back my quality of life, though, I have to say that. I regained my appetite, lost the constant nausea, the panic attacks diminished about 90%, I was able to sleep without the drenching night sweats (which started when I was only 18 years o ...   2,800 hits
Forum: Iodine Supplementation
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1419694

Re: and now.....   by mamado65   5y
Get some Activated Charcoal pills and they will take care of body odors and also bloatedness.... hope all works out for you.. Its been a little over a yr since I had the mirena removed and Im still not feeling well at all... taking vitex... charcoal often for bloatedness.. and need to get me some progesterine cream but havent yet... hope just one day I will wake up and feel so much better... lets start a prayer chain for each other say every morning at 9:00 will say a prayer for all the mirena ladies to be healed and gain our life back again... Love to all and GOD BLESS...   1,095 hits
Forum: Mirena
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1422931

Re: What else can I do?   by BalancedStep   5y
Thank you very much and I agree. I have not had much luck with supplements either (tried for a long time) they ever really turned things around. Isocort made me depressed after a while too. Ginseng, pregnolone, DHEA, Licorice and flax tended to make my PMS symptoms worse (breast tenderness). The only thing that ever helped me was an herb - Vitex, so I have explored more herbal options and whole foods. It just seems to make sense to me.... I had all but one tiny one mercury filling removed when I was a teen. I agree in the protein too - it seems to help me. I am gluten intolerant ...   3,891 hits
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1424008

Re: hyperhidrosis and hormones   by mamaj   5y
Well, it would make sense, since the progesterone production is so high in pregnancy. I actually stopped using the cream. Not because it didnt help (it did), but I am trying to let my body rebalance as naturally as possible. (the cream is not recommended for long term use), so the sweating is back, but not too bad. (still using the vitex) I never tried the pill. I do have a prescription for the an underarm roll-on that eliminates the sweating, but I really dont use it-it has had some potential for causing other problems as well, and it makes me itchy. I have had this problem f ...   2,998 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1432188

Re: Does anyone have continuing GI issues?   by mamaj   5y
you might want to try digestive enzymes. Even if we eat super healthy foods, if it is not being broken down properly, the nutrition doesnít get where it is suposed to go, and can cause a whole slew of problems. IBS is one of them, immune problems, along with many other of our symptoms. This was one of the first things I tried (before removal). the Doctor who specialized in these enzymes was the one who pointed me to my endochrine system in the first place. they definetely help me. You can get them in any health food store, and they are reasonably priced I believe. sorry I cant ...   10,791 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1388096

Almost 1 yr removal   by mamado65   5y   View Entire Thread 6
Good Morning Ladies: Well on the 27th I go in for my yearly exam after having this monster removed... please pray for me that my PAP comes back normal this time... they did my PAP last April at the same time they took out my IUD and it came back abnormal and had to go thru series of tests.. yuk!!! has anyone else had there PAPS come back abnormal since removal? cant believe its been ayr and I have to say, I still feel like s--t!!! still no energy, still fat :(, still having joint pain, headaches, anxiety attacks... backaches, legaches and arm aches.... I never knew there was such ...   1,315 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1392972

Re: estrogen dominance   R by Hveragerthi   5y
The body can regulate its hormones pretty well in most cases provided the liver and adrenals are functioning properly. This is why I recommend bitters to cleanse the liver. And many of the adaptogenic herbs, that support the adrenals, also help to balance the hormones. In particular suma, wild yam and licorice root. The minerals boron and zinc, and B vitamins, also play roles in maintaining proper hormone levels. So these will go hand in hand with the phytoestrogen based foods. And if you need a boost on your progesterone levels, the herb vitex (chaste tree berry) will incre ...   3,421 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1445261

Re: Menopause   by GrannyCat   5y
Yeah maca is great! Iím about 9 years ípostí menopause but honestly the only thing that stops is the bleeding ... the rest of the hormonal cycling goes on and on and on and on! Like a listing ship ... I keep trying things to help get rebalanced and sail on! Thanks to HVís wisdom, I bought and plan to start taking soon Vitex for hormone balance. I believe HV also said TMG helps hormonal balance too and thatís also on my íto startí list.   874 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1456649

Tender Breasts After Period   by mrsnelson78   5y
I donít even know if this is Mirena related, but I had a pretty decent ecperience this month. Not too much anxiety- in fact it felt like I was about to get anxious but never got there. Donít know if that makes sense. But this was the first month with me really sticking to the Vitex and other supplements and actually being really regular so everything seemed to be functioning normally. Anyway, AFTER my period stopped I noticed my right breast was very sore/tender and tingly and I had a really large vein running along the bottom of my breast under the areola. No lumps that I notice. ...   1,460 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1371998

re: 11 months   by mamado65   5y
Well Ladies: It has been 11 months since my removal and finally starting to feel a little better.... as in reading in other posts, I think the ~VITEX~ is the thing... I was off of it for about 2 weeks and started feeling really bad again and just started back taking about 5 days ago and am feeling really good again... also for the heavy bloating and stomach pains I have been taking the activated charcoal pills 2 of them before I get ready to eat a meal... so my stomach doesnt hurt that much anymore.... still got to struggle with this weight gain and yeah still have those emotional moment ...   336 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1372522

Re: Pre Menopause   by mamaj   5y
My FSH test came back high-and the vitex is suposed to lower it. AKA- pre-menopause-my eggs are aging. My estrogen, testosterone, progesterone FS are all ok. I am 41. Dr. says I should keep Ēdoing what I am doingĒ because it seems to be working. She also said the l-theanine should be fine to ween me off the xanax. she seems very open to all the herbal remedies i am trying, and still agrees mirena is the probable cause. Have you had your FSH levels tested? From what I am reading-this is the best indicator.   1,027 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1374187

Re: Questions regarding FBD and salt loading, etc.   by WillowS   5y
ĒAnother question for anyone with FBD, anybody using Progestrone Cream to aid in the healing of FBD?? Iím post menopausal and this has been a freightening trip for the last 2 years until I found Curezone!Ē I have used progesterone cream with great success for FBD. I stopped using it because my doctor said, since we donít know if my motherís cancer was progesterone receptive, I probably shouldnít use it. Whether this is true or not, I donít know. He did recommend I try Vitex (chaste berry) in place of the progesterone cream and I have to say it works really well. It takes a little whi ...   2,547 hits
Forum: Iodine Supplementation
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1376604

2 months post removal.. when does this get better??   by mss727   5y   View Entire Thread 5
I am 2 months post removal from what I like to call the ĒdevilĒ. I have had one period so far after it has been removed. I had the IUD for almost one year and never felt myself but didnít even realize it was from the Mirena. Then I had anxiety hit at 11.5 months of having the iud and thatís when I had it removed in Jan 2009. Most of my side effects have gotten much better except for the anxiety. I never had anxiety in my life and 100% blame the Mirena for screwing up my hormones and causing the anxiety. I had no period for about a year while having the IUD. I am taking a liver cle ...   1,672 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1378869

Re: post removel   by mss727   5y
Hi I am 2 months post removal and going through the same thing. I felt better once it was removed but then felt like crap again. Just yesterday I started my 2nd period since the Mirena was removed. All last week, I felt terrible and now I feel better. The last 2 months has been a roller coster and canít wait til I am back to myself fully. I am taking Vitex, magnesium, and liver cleanse. Donít know if itís doing anything because itís only been a few weeks on the vitamins. Good luck... Iím going through the same thing!! How long did you have the Mirena for??   919 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1382697

Re: The thing about this 4 month crash...   by mamado65   5y
I have the Crash every month, right before I get my period... having it right now.... Ill, _itchy, brainfog, lazy, no desire to do anything.. and most of all my joints hurt and I am soooooooooooo tired and sleepy as if I have OD on some drug or something.. I hate this and wish is would stop... I am 11 months removal and things just dont seem to be getting any better... I take the Vitex everyday and magnesium.... but not feeling better... Hope you are well soon..   1,057 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1381782

Re: advice...   by mrsnelson78   5y
It has to go or it will get worse. Even then it may take some time to feel better. This is about you and your body. Trust me, the $150 will be money well spent. Think of it as being slowly poisoned over time. After you get it removed youíre going to want to help the ĒrecoveryĒ process along by cleansing your body. Lots of water. Healthy foods. Exercise. I also suggest supplementing with Vitex and/or evening primrose and a good multi vitamin and fish oil. Also, make sure you are regular. It helps. I promise. Journaling will be good for you mentally, I think. First thingís firs ...   618 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1365251

Re: New here need some support   by mrsnelson78   5y
Nope, sorry 5 months may not be enough time to get back to normal. I say give your body at least a year and donít be discouraged because you have made progress. Iím 10 months post and still get a twinge of anxiety around that time but it gets better and better every month. I think the Vitex Iím taking helps too. Just be patient with your body and think of it as unlearning a bad habit. If you journal you will see how far youíve come. That should be encouraging.   918 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1369366

Re: anyone with acne use the progesterone cream????   by mamaj   5y
Itís actually one I created. I took a list of all my symptoms and embedded them into the chart from john lee with the estrogen/progesterone/ovulation cycle. It also shows where estrogen dominance kicks in. I used the chart for a while before I went with the progesterone cream and vitex. My symptoms track almost perfectly. Today is the best day I have had since removal. I am at the peak of where my progesterone s/be in the cycle. Almost feel like myself again, and I have to say it is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me know if you want to see it, and I will e-mail it to you.   1,365 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1363346

Re: Premenopause help!   by #67737   6y
Hi Ruby - sorry to hear you;re having such a hard time. As youíll see below (neuropathy etc) Iíve still got lots of problems to sort out BUT you could try some vitex (and look at websites for otehr ideas on non-estrogenic herbs and foods) - that helped me a lot with menopausal symptoms until I developed palpitations and found almost everything made them worse! You cojuld also try having some rolled (or freshly ground) flaxseed as a cereal (I just mix with water to make a sort of porridge), and mix flaxseed oile with yoghurt (it emulsifies) to make a salad dressing. The flax helps me a l ...   2,050 hits
Forum: Menopause
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1130185

Weird "Film" With BM   by Newswoman   6y
Iíve been doing cleanses for several months now. I have been clearing up candida as well as parasites. A few months ago, I found out I have fibroid cysts. One is a little bit bigger than a tennis ball. Since I donít want to go the surgical route, I decided to shrink and dissolve the cysts myself. Some of the same herbs that are used for candida and parasites are used to remove cysts. Iíve been taking pau díarco, vitex (chasteberry), black cohosh, wild yam root, aloe vera juice, and acidophilus. After about two weeks of taking everything, I passed a massive amount of parasites. It ...   517 hits
Forum: Parasites Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1130922

Re: Herbalist told me to take this..So Far So Good!   by beach07   6y
Hi, I take the 1000mg, one a day, Vitex capsule. You need to take it first thing in the morning. My tonic contains St Marys Thistle, burdock, Siberian Ginseng and Withsania (Winter Cherry). I do feel a lot better on it. I think what has made things worse for me is that my doctorís solution to the MIrena aftermath was to put me on the pill. Equally as horrid. I know I need to do a liver detox after we get through the silly season!   765 hits
Forum: Mirena IUD Forum
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1316824

Re: Period for 2 1/2 months.   by mooney   10y
Hi I am sorry to hear that you are having these problems and I hope that you are still managing to enjoy your baby and this time in your life. I also am no expert, thought I have done quite a bit of reshearch due to my own problems since having my son, 2 years ago. I think having a baby can put an enormous strain on your body and hormones. There is a herb called Vitex, which maybe helpful, it balances hormones, also a web site that you may find useful is www,sensiblehealth.com the women there Juila had problems which she cleared up by taking herbs for the liver, which she believes was th ...   876 hits
Forum: Gynecological
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=70884

Re: Adrenals, Estrogen Dominance, Hormone Balancing...   by mooney   9y
Hi I am sorry you are having such a hard time with youre health problems. I have estrogen dominence problems such as endometriosis, I actually found that taking progestrone cream made my symptoms worse. Having said this I know a lot of people have fould that it works for them. For me it made my breast much more tender. I have found that a herb called Vitex worked a little, it balances hormones. Its better to take it in a tincture form as the tea taste so bad that it make it almost undrinkable. I wish you the best with your health...good luck Moonie   11,222 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=71103

Re: Adrenals, Estrogen Dominance, Hormone Balancing...   by butterfly   9y
Thanks for your message Mooney, One of my dogsí is named Moon and his nickname is Moonie. :-) I think my progesterone cream is too high a dose and is part of the reason my breasts were so tender. I have been told the lower dosage creams are better. Which one were you using? I have been told that a cream called Endau is supposed to be good. I am afraid to use herbs like Vitex because I was told that they can inadvertantly increase progesterone too. And I definitely donít need that. Thanks again for your message. peace & joy, *Brigitte   11,057 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=71105

Re: Long lasting heavy flow periods.   by Chicka   9y
Hi! Iím having the same sort of problem. I sometimes skip periods and then have a ten day one, or sometimes have one, then two weeks later have another. But this time the bleeding has gone on for almost six weeks. I contacted my doctor and she said to take Vitex. I did, but it honestly hasnít seemed to help. Iím also using some wild yam cream. For me, the bleeding seems to be heaviest in the afternoon/evenings. Is this true for you as well? I have an appointment to see her on Tuesday, so weíll see what she says. I would be interested to hear what your doctor says as well!   1,627 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=71213

Re: For people who have had endometrial ablation.   by ANVIL   9y
I guess Iím just looking for someone to say that they took them and it wasnít that bad. Some reassurance. I wish that my heavy menses could be treated alternatively, but I have tried them all, from liver flushes, colonics, primrose oils, vitex,shepherdís purse,black cohosh, progesterone cream, candida free diet... and the list goes on. Itís been that way since day one, accompanied by bad PMS, so to be able to get rid of the period is a bonus. I can find stuff on the web about peopleís reaction to the surgery, but not their reaction to taking the meds.   1,041 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=71648

Re: post 9 months removal   by mamado65   5y
Yeah Im trying to take back control of my life and not let this IUD get the best of me.. I am taking Vitex to balance hormones and Im gonna get me some Iodine supplements and take them also... maybe it will decrease the size in my fibroid... And LO and Behold this morning when I was out in the sunlight I looked in the mirror in my car on the way to work and DAMN I have started getting all this fuzz which is now turning black, along with a DAMN mustache and I have never had anything like this before.. do I get it waxed, does it make it worse or what...   829 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1340746

Re: My Infertility Protocol   by melisadki   8y
You may want to watch out for vitex though if you have polycystic ovarian syndrome. It made me worse. Just thought I would add that. Something with high LH levels already I think it hindered my ovulation. I think Vegan should be a choice...For me it is near impossible because I am insulin resistant and depend on higher protein and less carbohydrates. I do eat organic foods though..all the meats found in the store are full of hormones, antiobiotics, and who knows what else. Good points!   2,332 hits
Forum: Infertility
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=66352

Female Balance   by Jo   11y
Female Balance is an effective and gentle herbal recipe that helps balance the female body to better cope with the unique symptoms of PMS and Menopause. Proprietary Blend Valerian Root (Valeriana officinalis), Dandelion Root (Taraxacum mongolicum), Rosemary Leaves (Rosmarinus officinalis), King Solomon Seed (Polygonatum multiflorum), Angelica (Angelica sinensis), Chaste Tree Berry (Vitex agnus-castus), Black Seed (Nigella sativa), Black Cohosh Root (Cimicifuga racemosa), Chuanxiong Rhizome, Crampbark (Viburnum opulus) (Caprifolaceae), Squaw Vine (Mitchella repens), ...   886 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=69532

Re: PLease Help   by ICOC_98   11y
Thereís no way that these problems can be brought on by the mental means. I feel so bad for her, she must be suffering a lot. She should go to the doctor to get a complete examination, she may have ovarian cysts or tumors, endometriosis, etc. Try Vitex, itís an herb that has been used for years for hormone balance. Also, try avoiding all meat and milk that is not organic. They have hormones that set our bodies into hormonal turmoil. Have her try to eat mostly veggies and some fruits. She may need to do parasite cleanse. Get rid of all the dangerous white foods, such as sugar, flour, rice,e ...   1,073 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=69560

Re: Endometriosis   by tandy   11y
I just had a laparoscopy--stage 2 endo. The doctor removed all the endo he saw. Iím now on ortho evra (the patch), and have started using progesterone cream. Do you thing thatís OK to do both of these? A friend of mine told me about Vitex, too, so I picked up a bottle of it. Is it OK to use along with all this other stuff. And if so, when do I take it? (Every day, or just days 6-28?) Thanks much for the help!   1,537 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=69817

Re: Advice?   by ellen cherry   11y
Thank you so much. I am really focusing on cleansing right now. I did my 1st liver flush and will do another in 2 weeks. I am also taking herbs to decongest my liver so that excess estrogen can be released. I have just started P&B shakes and I hope they start to work soon. I am also planning to do a parasite cleanse. The vitex supposedly helps to regulate hormones, no matter what the imbalance. I chose it because it seemed the most natural approach. It definitely is doing something, I just wish I could see some concrete indications that it is working. I am feeling very premenstrua ...   957 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=69947

good news   R by ellen cherry   11y   View Entire Thread 5
I ovulated yesterday! Finally- itís been 3 months. I noticed a spike in my basal body temperature and also had think Ēegg whiteĒ discharge. I donít know whether or not this is related to my quitting the vitex last week, but I will stay off of it for now. I will be interested to see how long of a luteal phase I have, because before I started all of this healing mine were only 4 days (very estrogen dominant). Anyway, thought Iíd share the good news and I hope that I have a nice long luteal phase. ellen cherry   1,611 hits     0 of 1 (0%)
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=69970

forgot   by WhiteIris   10y
Two herbs may help a little, not a cure though: Red Raspberry tea and Chasteberry also called Vitex. Try to get capsules not alcohol or glycerin tinctures. Even the littlist things aggravate candida. I donít know how sensitive you are. Also all the times you come off candida diet and binge on cookies and bread or whatever your weaknessis....is not good for the pancreas. Remember the hypoglycemia you are havinng. that is why. I did the same too, the candida diet m,made me worse not better. So donít feel alone. gracey   848 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=70340

Re: estrogen dominance   by nanekitoo   10y
Whatís been helping me is taking Vitex. Iíve been estrogen dominant for quite awhile because I was not ovulating. No ovulation means no progesterone is being produced in the second half of your cycle and progesterone is what balances out the estrogen. Iíve actually ovulated 3 out of 5 cycles since I started using it and itís making a difference for me. Of course, it really depends why you are estrogen dominant. You can also try eating organic meats to cut out xenoestrogens and Iíve heard good things about using natural progesterone creams to supplement during the second half of your c ...   1,027 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=70396

Re: -Elly-   by elly   10y
Hi Ev, Thanks, they do have wild yam cream and vitex at our health foods store. She said that we need a prescription for natural progesterone cream. I am in B.C. and right now it is so hot that i think it may be a little bit of the humidity that is causing more perspiring, but i am still having night sweats. Everyone seems to be complaining about waking up and being drenched at night here. After it starts to cool down here i will see if i am still perspiring at night and then maybe try the wild yam cream. Take care LL   1,264 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=70777

Re: Oxygen?   by Hveragerthi   6y
A couple of suggestions. First stay away from caffeine. Secondly this is a problem of a hormone imbalance. Consuming more phytoestrogen rich foods will help. These include soy products, sage, yams, peas, beans, seaweeds, and kudzu. Flavonoids also have phytoestrogen-like effects. Berries are great sources of bioflavonoids. The herb vitex (chaste tree berry)can help by stimulating progesterone production. It does take a few months to build up. Cleansing the liver with digestive bitters is especially good since the liver is responsible for breaking down excess estrogens. Drink a ...   1,223 hits
Forum: Oxygen
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1278875

Re: Female Formula recipe   by beena22   11y
The recipe that I have for Dr. Schulzeís Female Formula is this: 1. Put together equal amounts of the following TINCTURES: angelica or dong quai root (angelica sinensis), mexican wild yam root (dioscorea villousa), chaste tree berries (vitex agnus-castus), These ingredients make up 75% (or 1.5 oz) of the Female Formula. 2. Put together their respective amounts of the following TINCTURES: 3 parts damiana leaf, 1 part licorice root, and 1 part hops flowers. These ingredients make up the other 25% ( or .5 oz) of the Female Formula. Hope this helps.   2,412 hits
Forum: Dr. Schulze 2 [A]
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=436407

try mixing your own from bulk hebs   by #33901   9y
  Since the capsules you were taking contained equal parts of Vitex (chaste tree) and wild yam, you could buy the powdered herbs in bulk and mix them yourself.  You didnít say how big the capules were, eg, "0" or "00" size.  If you are only taking two capsules a day, I would suggest 1/2 teaspoon twice a day, mixed with some warm water.  The taste of both of these herbs is not especially strong or distasteful. Iíve taken both in the manner described. You can buy the herbs from HerbalAlchemy or Present Moment. Iíve pasted a link here below.&nb ...   1,015 hits
Forum: Home Remedies
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=427747

Absolutely Grog!..................Also...............   by Robbie   11y
Hi Grog, I agree with you totally! I think she should visit Andreasís forum because post pardum depression is a classic sign of liver congestion causing an inbalance in the hormones estrogen & progesteron. When estorgen rises and progesterone falls abruptly right after child birth, depression and all the other symptoms associated with this can be overwhelming and cause all kinds of mental health issues. Itís all a inbalance that can be corrected with some cleasing of the liver,bowel & kidneys can stand a good cleansing too while your at it. I made some supplement suggestion in my above ...   1,842 hits
Forum: Depression
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=20997

Re: not sure if this is good or bad   by Dee08   6y
Same position as you , had mine taken out on the 26th of September. Didnít want to take chances so I started taking Vitex Agnus castus tincture on the 3rd of October. Had my period on the 13th of October ( last cycle was 17th September with mirena in) - My cycle was normal , no clots but fresh bleed, not heavy flood type bleeding .Finished up nicely in 4 days and hope God willing to conceive ASAP!!! Best advices is just relax, donít be too anxious trust God and be prayful and let him bless you! Blessings.   914 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1282209

«Prev   1   2   3  
5   6   7   8   9   10   Next»  

Ads

Sponsored Ads

14 Liver Cleansing Foods
I would encourage you to incorporate these liver cleanse foods int...

Remove Heavy Metals From Your Body
Discover how you can remove heavy metals from your water...

Natural Arthritis Treatment
ArthroWell transdermal creme provides fast pain-relief and rebu...

Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side...

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Natural Cancer Remedies

Every Dr. Clark Video For Free

Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Destroy Parasites Naturally
Destroy Parasites Permanently in 30 Days or Less

Utopia Silver Supplements
Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you need to...

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solution

Zeoco Detox Support
Zeolites for absorbing toxins as part of candida cleanse

$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

What is Nascent Iodine?
What is Nascent Iodine? How does it work? Click to learn Iodineís hea...
Candida Symptoms?
Naturally kill the Candida inside you, quick and effective!
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how type 2 d...
No more crutches !
Breakthrough remedy lets patients ditch wheel chairs and walk again !

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Ginger, Goldenrod, Uva Ursi
Hulda Clark Kidney Cleanse
Purest Body Products
Sanctum Pure Body Products are so pure you could eat them (no guarantees...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Colloidal Silver Testimonials. Read comments and opinions by users ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...

SILVER

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solution
Best Candida Cleanse
100% Effective Candida Cleanse
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancerís Natural Enemy
The eBook about a proven natural remedy for cancer which has worked fo...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.60 sec at 10/25/2014 1:17:54 AM, requested by 54.82.80.15, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/search.asp?q=vitex&f=762&t=0&p=4 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2