Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
CureZone Search Results for
oregano oil and respatory infections
Search CureZone:  
Top 300 Search Terms

4866 Messages     Page: 81 of 82
 «Prev   1   10   20   30   40   50   60   70   80  
82   Next»  

Okay, I'm a bit frightened here!!   by magic_glitter   8y   View Entire Thread 12
I’ve been cleansing since June 2005 and I think I’ve reached a point in my cleansing where I’m getting good results (raw food, vegan, taking cleansing + purifying herbs, supplements, switching to natural soap, toothpaste, make-up, ect. and I’m looking into getting an air purifier in a few months). So I think it may be time for a parasite cleanse. I’m scared to death that I’ll have bad results (January 2006 I did a parasite cleanse with oregano oil drops + oregano oil capsules) and I had horrible cleansing reactions. I feel fine intestionally now, but I still have crawling and itching sensa ...   1,065 hits
Forum: Ask CureZone
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=747085

parasite killer!   by #134352   4y   View Entire Thread 2
Hello. Have a question about olive leaf you sell. Am on a mission to kill those evil parasites that I am infested with. Being using your adult dewormer and pure oregano oil. Both are great. Would like to try olive leaf next. You have: - capsules - powder - formula - tincture which one is the most powerful one (or the one you would recommend a newbie to olive leaf to use)? also, i noticed what is called the ”adult parasite kit”. woah!! very impressive kit! big money, but i’m sure HUGE RESULTS! could you tell more me about this? to kill the parasites effective and quickly, ...   1,252 hits
Forum: Ask Barefoot
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1717327

Re: Dewormer is in Overdrive! Amazing Day Yesterday   by #23001   9y
lauren, what mg percentage is your oil of oregano? i just bought a bottle of solaray OOO today at the local health food store. it’s 68 mg and it’s pure. i placed one drop in a gallon of water and it was WAY too strong, lol. thank goodness i tested it with my tongue first! :P i was disappointed that i was unable to consume it:( oh yeah, and you mentioned olive leaf tincture. would one be able to substitute that with one drop of olive leaf extract from a capsule? would that be considered the same thing? thanks for sharing your knowledge and experiences thus far! ©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Orig ...   1,564 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=718528

Re: white oak bark for teeth and cramps??   by Boldyloxx   9y
Hi Blueandyello! I also am having similar teeth problems at the gum line of my back molar (facing the cheek) I just ordered MH’s tooth powder and got carried away and ordered a whole bunch of other goodies he has too! I cant wait to try the powder. What has helped me in the meantime is chewing Xylotol gum after rinsing my mouth out with water after eating anything.-- as well as oregano oil (diluted) on the gum, then I open a capsule of Thyme herb and dab that right over the tooth and gum- with the oregano oil on first. And I sleep with the Thyme on the tooth over night. I a ...   1,568 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=718221

Re: Not sure if I have candida or not   by Jke348   12mo
Could be candida for sure. The green urine is concerning though. I have many of your other symptoms, and food intolerance is also classic candida. The one thing that pretty much confirms that i have candida is die off. Eat a large amount of anti fungals, and if your symptoms worsen within the 8 hours or so it takes them to get through your system you probably have candida. For me, when my symptoms were at their worst, all i had to do was chop up a clove of garlic and eat it with 4 drops of oregano oil and within an hour i would be super dizzy, un coordinated, extremely anxious, and b ...   999 hits
Forum: Candida Support   Allergies & Intolerance   UK Support   IBS   Diarrhea   Interstitial Cystitis
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2090709

SOS Head cold/flu advice?   by cecile   9y   View Entire Thread 2
We have had a horrible Sinus cold for 2 weeks now and I don’t know how much longer I can take it. I am very thankful not to be at the hospital or dead from pneumonia with the many others in this area! I at first thought this was no big deal since we never get sick for more than a day or two and haven’t been sick at all since beginning the Oregano Oil, Olive Leaf, and Cleansing, not even at Christmas time (a Miracle)! We have done a 3-day Orange Juice Fast, Super Tonic Plague formula (it’s 2 yrs old and perhaps not potent enough?), Garlic, Oregano Oil (1-2 drops/day), Olive Leaf (3 drops ...   675 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=718268

Re: Yes I have seen it Derek.   by Derek   10y
Hi there Stannarad. I have stopped taking it for the timebeing, it was just making me so damn sick in the stomach. I have in the meantime been enquiring around the medical and alternative health industry here in Australia to see if someone can do the Heidleberg test. So far no-one has heard of it. I am reluctant to go back on the HCL without a positive diagnosis of low HCL production. The Baking Soda challenge seemed to indicate that I do have low HCL, but how accurate is this test? I am going around the bend at the moment. All I am taking right now is Threelac (yes I’m back to that again ...   720 hits
Forum: Candida Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=539444

Re: Please help my Mom!   by Bythc   7y
Since my tests for lymes came back negative, I can’t say for sure that I have(had) lymes. I have seen every weird thing shown on the web site below. http://www.lymephotos.com/ At one point I was covered all over with the rash, I am not itching anymore. You may not be able to give your mother very high doses of vit.C or alot of salt as is suggested in the lymesphotos site, the C is a great help to me. Maybe citrus? I also have had sucess with MSM, use alot of herbs goldenseal, oregano, wormwood, parsely. When I was really ill, carrot juice helped alot. Carrot and spinach ju ...   1,967 hits
Forum: Lyme ("Lime")   Dr. Beck   Colloidal Silver
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1027546

Something's fishy with the "smoker"...Killi? Is she (?) b...   by sandover   7y   View Entire Thread 20
Killi, In this recent post she signed her name as ”Karen” and in her first post as ”Kris” -- either it’s Dissociative Personality Disorder or she (?) is a chronic liar. Is she now banned from OP or Curezone? I am fine putting up with honest sick people, but people who come here to intentionally get out their sh*t-stirrers are not welcome on the forum or the site, IMHO. Another thing that I felt was that perhaps she (?) was not a she. Sometimes men and women have slightly different styles of usage and taht seemed to be a possibility here. And finally, her (?) style is to go onto a for ...   1,785 hits
Forum: Oil Pulling
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1056694

Re: Head Parasites.   by PMJ   6y
I did go to a Dr and the stool sample came out negative....so I just kept praying and checking the forums here for what to do. Just to let you know I had terrible die-off yesterday and the best thing I have found for die-off is Oil of Oregano. I think when the dieing happens it causes inflamation and the brain swells....anyway I feel much better today and have decreased the dosage to 10-12 drops 3 times a day for a while. Oil of Oregano helps with inflamation. I buy mine at Puritan’s Pride with the 3 for 1 offer. And I still am not feeling them sliding like you said....when I lie down or b ...   881 hits
Forum: Parasites Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1299626

Midlothian girl...another question   by 282915   9y   View Entire Thread 26
Heres the deal... My live blood cell analysis showed no liver congestion or liver problems, no mucoid plaque in the bowels and no candida or yeast.. What it did show was ”parasite” and ”bacteria” overgrowth in the intestines..By looking at my blood this is the only possible cause for current acne problems...Judging by the test results im diagnosing myself with gut dysbiosis. What do you think are the necessary steps to eradicate the gut dysbiosis for my situation? I have already completed the month long paragone program along with oregano oil. I am now doing a 10-12 day colosan cleanse. Af ...   1,815 hits
Forum: Acne
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=675782

Black Bean Soup from e-cookbooks   by mo123   6y
Black Bean Soup -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 12 oz. dried black beans 8 cups chicken or vegetable stock 2 teaspoons olive oil 1 onion, chopped 1 cup carrots, chopped 1 cup celery, chopped 2 cloves garlic, minced 2 teaspoons dried oregano 1 teaspoon dried thyme 1 bay leaf 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice Fresh cilantro (optional) Rinse and sort though black beans, discarding any that are shriveled or discolored. Place beans in a large stockpot. Cover beans with water and refrigerate to soak over ...   238 hits
Forum: Sara's Soup Kitchen
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1288031

Eating Well roasted Fish Catalan   by mo123   5y
eating well Roasted Fish Catalán Makes 4 servings Ingredients 1 pound thick-cut, firm-fleshed fish fillets (Pacific halibut or mahi-mahi) Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil 1 large onion, thinly sliced 3 tablespoons dry white or red wine 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 14-ounce can whole tomatoes, drained and coarsely chopped 8 black olives, preferably Kalamata, pitted and coarsely chopped ¼ teaspoon dried oregano ¼ teaspoon freshly grated orange zest eating well Roasted Fish Catalán Ingredients Cont. eating well Roasted Fish ...   322 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1417821

My success with nail fungus   by giggle71   5y   View Entire Thread 2
Hi there. I’d like to start by thanking everyone on this forum for their advice and suggestions. It is because of all of you that I have finally seen results in my quest to free myself of horrible nail fungus after 10 years. I first noticed the fungus on one of my toes, which then spread to a second toe and one finger. I tried every over the counter treatment I could find, with no luck. It seemed I would need something more powerful, as not all fungi are created equal. I refused to try Lamisil after hearing horror stories, an acquaintance is on Liver meds after using the drug. I dec ...   3,533 hits
Forum: Nail Fungus
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1424271

Re: MH-so wierd   by bluandyelo   9y
Hi jackierr, Have you tried MH’s dewormer, I haven’t, but it sounds much more effective than a lot of the others, also his recommendation of olive leaf and oregano oil for parasites. Oregano oil is great (its the only one of these I have tried so far). When I was 21 I gained 21kgs in 9 months (this is 46.2 pounds I just found out) (you have probably already read this on my other posts). Anyway, it was a major hormonal crash in my case. Thyroid and adrenals freaking out. I tried to fight it, eating less exercising a lot, but the weight didn’t budge until I was 23 and started doing a ...   1,218 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=716408

Re: 6 month old possible HSV1 infection. What do we do?   by splash   6y
MH is out of town for two weeks so you won’t hear his response. From what I remember he says the Oregano Oil works for all viruses. Dr. Cass Ingram was the pioneer in making this knowledge available. You can find more on this subject by checking out the RRR files or simply type Oregano Oil into the search engine on ”ask Barefoot’s” site. As for your Mother In law I would make a clear request regardless if it hurts her feelings for her to stop kissing your baby. This is your child and as a parent it’s your duty to protect that child despite her carelessness. The generations ahead of ...   2,998 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1189804

Re: Has anyone here successfully beaten their candida iss...   by t_montreal   4y
Hi Water, Thanks so much for your help:) I have been taking the oil of oregano by the company Natural Factors. It says that it has an 80% carvacrol in it, whatever that means!;) I was taking it all last week, maybe five days in a row, I did like 4-5 drops under the tongue with water, maybe 3-4 times a day. Then I felt it was better to stop for a couple of days, which I did. That’s when it got bad again, the yeast that is, and today I took it twice. I also ran out of IF2 a few days ago, which I was taking previously 3-4 times a day for the last month. This issue just waxes and wanes b ...   1,022 hits
Forum: Natural Healing
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1671817

Re: Daily Colon Cleansing!   by virginiab_ghc   7y
The protocol that you have is differently a good start. However, I do not see anthing in your protocol that actually addresses your candida issues. Candida which is a parasite because it is feeding off our body. You can add a Parasite cleanser and you could also add an organic oregano oil. The one that I use is called Paratrex. The company that makes the Paratrex also makes an organic oregano oil. The usual life span of a Parasite is 6 weeks. You will need to take the product for at least 6 weeks. I would write down a list of your symptoms prior to doing a parsite cleanse. Then you should ...   3,139 hits
Forum: Leaky Gut   Coconut Oil   Cleansing.
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=955498

Re: Help with 1.5yr olds ear infection   by Dquixote1217   4y
Mesosilver would be the best choice of the two (and in my opinion Mesosilver or Utopia Silver would be the best choices of any silver solutions). Try this exceptional remedy for earaches (though you may have to use a small cotton ball in the ear if you have problems keeping the toddler still): Colloidal silver, garlic, tea tree oil, olive oil and apple cider vinegar.  Mix together three drops of tea tree oil with a two tablespoons of olive oil, a teaspoon of colloidal silver and a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.   Warm slightly and then lie on your side with your he ...   5,881 hits
Forum: Colloidal Silver
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1616629

Re: Ozonated olive oil   by newport   8y
There is a difference between concentrated ozonated olive oil and just ozonated olive oil. Here is an excerpt I copied down for reference months ago: Ozonated Olive Oil You can ingest a teaspoon of ozonated olive oil once or twice a day and get a steady internal application of ozone. You can use any olive oil, but I prefer to use organic Extra Virgin Olive oil. I nearly fill an 8 0z. glass jar (with a screw on lid) with olive oil. You can bubble ozone through the oil for 60 minutes if you’re using a 100-200mg ozone machine or 30 minutes if you have a 400 mg. ozone machine. After scr ...   4,262 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
Forum: Oxygen
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=743286

first thigns first   by Wrenn   11y
if your motehr is weak and unhealthy and a weak liver to start i mysle fdo not thhink it wise fo rher to do a liver flush. i woudls eeriously advise you to utilise Dr.shulzes intestinal formula 1 to helps trnghten her liver, while focusing on cleanin g up her diet/ no red meat no cheeses/ make sur eonly oils she hasa re gOOD ones no dairy /use oliv eoil/seame oil virgin coconut oil/peanut oil etc. NO soy or canola!!! cut out the fish (increible high dioxin rates!! after she gets her liver strnghtend she should also condier a kidney tea flush to help dissolve kidney stones.. by then ...   929 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=466884

4 New Pets, by MH   by mh   8y   View Entire Thread 5
We visited the Amish Family that we purchased Lacy the Blue Healer Pup from a few months ago and then went next door to see about placing an order for apple juice. The apple orchard owner has been making the cider for some time, but as I suspected he advised once again to wait until mid October, when the apples are in the prime and the good stuff made just for me!!!!! I agreed to wait and the boys have always loved their pigeons, they have hundreds and we ended up with 4. One of these pigeons was born in 1992, 2 of them this year and not sure how old the 1 is. They now have a new home, ...   795 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=741607

Re: Morgellons? Just found black fiber... (having knee sp...   by Bythc   12mo
I hate having to be one of the first victims. Well, then, don’t be. Fight. High doses of vit. C, olive leaf extract, goldenseal, dandelion, oregano oil, C.S. ozone therapy, food grade H202, to name a few, help. Make sure your teeth are not part of the problem. Had all my root canals pulled. Eat organic, stay away from GMO, grow some of your own food. Try not to freak out, stress does not help this disease. Soak in warm baths with lots of Epsom salts. Take cold showers. Use coconut oil, castor oil, olive oil on your skin, it doesn’t like oil. Sweat. Swim in clean waters(good luck ...   862 hits     0 of 1 (0%)
Forum: Morgellons   Parasites: Skin   Parasites: Protozoa
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2098891

Re: Q fever..coxiella burnetill   by MH   3y
We are in a program where we get raw milk. SO YOUR RAISING CALVES ON THE BOTTLE......... turns out the milk is infected with coxiella burnetill ( Q fever) . THAT WOULD BE ”NORMAL”, THAT IS WHY FOR THE PAST 40 YEARS, ”THEY” POUR COMMERCIAL STRENGTH BLEACH IN MILK, ALONG WITH A VARIETY OF STERILIZATION (POISON) METHODS THAT HAS MADE MILK A VERY SERIOUS DESTRUCTIVE SUBSTANCE TO HUMAN HEALTH. ALL DAIRIES SHOULD BE REGARDED AS EVIL PLACES. THERE ARE NO USES FOR DAIRY MILK, I IS TOXIC EVEN TO CALVES. THE EXPLOITED DAIRY COW IS A RUPTURED GROSS CREATURE SO ABNORMAL IT SHOULD NOT EVEN BE C ...   584 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1829420

Re: Parastroy vs Humaworm   by LoricaLady   33mo
Pharmaguard Diatomaceous Earth, available on ebay, seems to kill tapeworms. Hulda Clark says everyone has them and that they are maybe the most difficult to get rid of. It will have no effect on candida that I know of. Changing the diet and using things like oregano oil and kefir (both orally & rectally) can help kill candida. Kefir eats it. Also, yogurt helps displace it. Things like oregano oil can kill it but I have heard such things also cause it to morph after awahile. If you have a lot of candida build up you may need to do a long series of enemas to really get it out of ...   2,207 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1885143

Re: What precaution to take against Avian Flu??   by boldyloxx   7y
I agree with Zoebess and Hanna. Personally, I think if this Avian Flu Does mutate, it will not have done so naturally, but will be made to mutate at the hands of some pharmacuetical company scientists, or some wacko population control pyscho-- to help boost sales of Tamiflu and all the mandatory vaccines they are eager to make $$$$$ on by forcing on all of us if the flu mutates. Otherwise, it is over-exaggerated. What to do in the event it is made to mutate is the following: 1- Keep hands clean -- as Zoe Bess mentioned, use surgical or rubber gloves when opening doors, etc. ...   740 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=959507

When You GET IT   by plzchuckle   3y
  A nice one: Hey Guys, Received the package, no problem. AWESOME! I was so excited when it came..kind of like a kid in a candy store. NOnetheless, I will have to start this Monday taking the herbs as I mentioned before I want to follow the right protocol to maximize the full potential. of the herbs. Can all the herbs be taken at the same time, meaning one dose after another? I will do the precleans for about 7 days then hopefully a liver flush and then straight into the 14 oj fast, what kind of food do you recommend during this period? Also, MAN, your oregano oil is the real ...   3,752 hits
Forum: Barefooters' Library
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1827242

Re: RG's Medicated cream   by matchmaker   4y
This is not coconut butter. You can cook with this. I even put a tablespoon in my oatmeal for my omega’s. It is called Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. It is the kind of oil our body needs. In the Summer it is liquid and in the winter it is solid. It will never go rancid like other oils. I think it is because of the lipids in it. If it is solid, your body temp turns it to liquid quite quickly. Lot’s of people use it to Oil Pull also. Some put a drop of Oregano Oil in it. If you have RG’s Cream then dilute it like the post said before or you can probably dilute it with the Extra Virgin Coconut ...   1,792 hits
Forum: Ask Humaworm
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1689216

Re: 1 of 100,000+ worms by MH   by MH   10mo
OK...so Im working on the blood stream part. I did a 21 day OJ fast... AND YOUR RESULTS WERE? WEIGHT LOSS???? SKIN BETTER? FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE A NEW HEART? HAVE YOU READ MY MOST FAVORITE AUTHOR THAT CREATED THE 21 DAY ORANGE JUICE FAST AND PROCLAIMED THE NEW HEART? Did you once say oregano oil was the most powerful herb there is to kill worms? IT IS THE EASIEST TO OBTAIN AND UNIVERSAL FOR ALL HEALTH FOR ALL ANIMALS IN MY OPINION-----UP UNTIL DR. CASS / CLARK VERY LITTLE WAS KNOWN ABOUT OREGANO OIL IN THE USA...I PERSONALLY USE IT IN EVERYTHING HERBAL....BUT RARELY BY ITS SELF. I c ...   487 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2111286

A reply   by anunnaki   10y
Yes I’ve come across some stuff on that Wild Oregano Oil too which clearly means your informant is correct. Although I dont think its much of a feat to destroy Anti-Biotics in its own field. Colloidal Silver, Manuka Honey, Wild Oregano Oil and thousands more can be wildly more powerful and effective than anti-biotics which are pretty useless. I strongly suggest a deep research into Vitamin C via websites like Vitamin C Foundation which is jammed with PROPER vitamin C information. The way I see it is this, if a twice nobel peace prize winner (twice is amazing) pushes Vitamin C when ...   1,310 hits
Forum: Zapper Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=648946

Re: Burning neck   by flowerchild59   10y
Pat, I know exactly what you are talking about. I just had my last flush (10th) with the last full moon and I passed alot of castings too. Boy it took me 6 months and 10 flushes to see castings. About a week or two later I started a parasite cleanse and I passed some old dark stinky bile with some fluffy dark parasitic looking things, the size of garbanzo beans that had wormy ”hairs” coming out of them. I was at work and didn’t have my usual ”dissecting tools” so I didn’t get to look at them or take pics. Since then I have been having a healing crisis I believe. I am much more t ...   893 hits
Forum: Liver Flush Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=519151

Re: Hot and COld compress   by nanaysdaughter   19mo
thanks MH, she looks fine now and went to school this morning. i’ve found a way to make her like taking Max Restore.. I make her eat a banana and a date immediately after taking it.. for oregano oil, no luck giving it to her orally.. so I just use the oregano oil to steam her face.. and then our bedroom too... we will still see the chiro tomorrow afternoon and see if she/he is someone I can trust my daughter with.. will shop around for chiro till we find the best one.. any tips on what I should look for as far as chiro practitioner is concerned..? I am seeing another chiro near my ...   398 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2027619

Re: First Timer, but oil tastes rancid   by awebaby   7y
I would say that if it tastes rancid it probably is. I know the smell and it is unmistakable. I am forever notifying the bulk section people at the market about nuts and seeds and even rice that have a rancid smell. I don’t think they realize that all sorts of things contain oils that can get rancid. As you probably know damaged oil is one of the worst things in the world for you to ingest. I use coconut oil because it tastes great and is very stable and Molly says it is really strong too - i purchased a gallon of organic, on line because it is much cheaper. I also buy spectrum sesame o ...   4,226 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1030676

Re: Hi DEREK, how are you?   by DEREK   10y
Emrald. All I’m taking is Garlic and Oregano Oil at the moment. In the past I have taken Nizoral, Fluconazole, Nystatin, and Lamisil, as well as range of other natural products such as GSE, Threelac (6 months), Goldenseal, and other herbs. Most worked for about 2 weeks then the effects just seemed to wear off. I can’t tell you how many times I thought I had finally found the cure and thought I was healed, only for this dastardly beast to come back and haunt me. I will continue to work on my digestion with the HCL and Niacin supplementation, and increase my fibre intake. Maybe in a weeks ti ...   583 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=538867

You probably have awful candida   RN by MidlothianGirl   9y
The reason why you will break out is because of severe colon dysbiosis. Your good bacteria have been knocked completely out, and candida and other pathogens and bacteria have taken over. About the only you can do is get off the antis for good and start building your gut flora. You should watch the sweets and fruit (and you probably crave them bigtime, because of the candida....but eat some low glycemic fruit, but only a cup a day). Do some google searches on candida. Personally, I recommend Threelac because it will help beat the candida without going on a highly restrictive diet. ...   1,938 hits
Forum: Acne
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=675507

BM tips   by paulyb   28mo   View Entire Thread 6
Hi MH, Hope all is going well on your side. Need some advice with a little dilemma I currently have. Originally I started over 2 years ago with your LBB, and did the 9 months 8 caps a day to treat fungus toe which I guess would be considered ”fully blown” (athelete’s foot, jock itch, dark lines in finger tips etc). Also done several clark flushes etc being de-worming, taking plant fats and transitioning my diet to all fruit. Everything is going great. Finger tips are all clear, jock itch gone, athelete’s foot practically gone, toe’s still not great but I’m sure they will get ...   602 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1930730

The Game Plan   by seunim   8y
I began this journey about two months ago when I stumbled across the cure zone. Rather than jump into something that sounded really good, I opted to read as much as possible in order to make an informed decision. I believe this was benefical in putting together a plan that I thought was best for me. Prior to returning to the U.S. last Saturday, 6/17 (I live and work in Germany), I ordered basically everything I felt I needed online and had it delivered to the house where I would be spending the summer. My initial order consisted of the following: Oxypowder 120 ct. Clarkia 4 oz. ...   1,865 hits
Blog: Seunim...My Master Cleanse Journey & More
curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=982684

Re: Post your health routine's :)   by rmaksuta   6y
All, Workout 5X/week. Light weights and running. Followed by 30 mins sweat in dry sauna. 0430 - Green Drink (Garden of Life - Perfect Food) + 6 LBB + Olive Leaf + Oil of Oregano 0500 - Workout 30 mins - circuit training 0530 - Sauna 30-60 mins 1000 - Fruit (12 soaked prunes + 2-3 apples) 1030 - Vegetable Salad - (1 cooked veg mixed with 1 or two others raw) + 1 small baked potato 1730 - 6 LBB 1800 - Fruit in season - mono or atleast similar (combine properly - ie: pineapple with citrus or grapes with apricots, pears, apples, plums, mangos, banana with dried sweet fuits... ...   765 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1291464

Re: Dog Parasite Cleanse   by MH   12mo
MH, HELLO Do you have a wormer for a small dog. Stays inside most of time...( I KNOW I KNOW)...wifes dog, what can I do? SMALL DOGS THEORATICALLY ARE NOT ”REAL” DOGS AND MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, HAVE BEEN GIVEN SHOTS......AND BECAUSE THEY ARE AN ENEMY OF NATURE AND DRUG USERS, YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFULL TO NOT DE-WORM THEM TOO QUICKLY OR THEY COULD BLEED TO DEATH FROM ALL THE EMPTY HOLES IN THEIR ORGANS, ETC......... SO IDEALLY, THE SAFEST HERB IS JUST PLAIN OREGANO OIL, ADD IT TO THEIR WATER/FOOD SO THEY MUCH CONSUME IT DAILY OR AS YOU DESIRE.............I PERSONALLY JUST SQUIRT SOME DIR ...   409 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2100114

Re: Update on my progress and a question.   by Gehna   11y
Hello LL :), I am still on the oregano oil and I think it is working. Been on it for about 1.5 months at the dosage of 2-3 drops twice a day. I can feel it working, so that is good. Also, I did try the spiro-K from Kroeger herbs and stopped it as having an allergy to it. It has nettles in it and am sure have an allergy to nettles as tried to drink nettles tea and for about 1 weeks severe congestion. I stopped it and one week later much better. I have tried the spiro-K and feel I cannot take it. I feel for me anywyas, the oil of oregano is the best. it is helping my lungs, the sinus, ...   1,109 hits
Forum: Lyme ("Lime")
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=52072

Re: Anyone know what these parasites are for sure?   by neverlack   5y
Thanks all for trying to help me id these things. I know the pictures were terribly small. I have to find a better way to take pics in the future. Putting them in alcohol is making them shrink a bit. The largest specimen really was about half an inch long when I first got it out with the wooden spatula, and about 1/4 inch thick. Very fleshly things! UGH! I think they are larger than liver flukes. I’m learning. Actually I just want all of them out, period. Getting more MMS for sure. It was taking the MMS up to the optimum amount for a week that brought the best results. At that point, I had ...   1,187 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1527937

Life time   by MH   11mo   View Entire Thread 2
I have seen with many things in ”health”, it is ideal to obtain a lifetime supply. In past years I have been acquiring lifetime supplies of the best herbs and various herbs/supplements that are not available in my area, such as those out of country. Naturally prices go up every day............last night I acquired the ”extra” ingredients to make the top shelf 108 concentrate and in just a chort few months, the same ingriendts cost me over $100 more, making it well over $300 extra just to make the 108 formula over any of the other concentrates.........inflation is destroying the america ...   361 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2103513

Funky business going on   by MaisondeAlbicans   4mo   View Entire Thread 5
I’m expelling lots of thick green mucus with the aid of camphor/mint/garlic and onion, blocked sinuses that even saltwater/GSE are not unblocking. Huge headache, high temperature and some serious lethargy/brain fog. This is on day 19 or so of humaworm cleanse, Candida from birth, fighting it for 5 years, finally appears it may be on the back foot as i’ve never felt this good/bad at the same time. My theory is that as old mucus is dislodged through using these herbs nasties are unearthed also, taking hold as my body expels them. what do you all think? I’m unsure as to whether this is ...   313 hits
Forum: Ask Candida Exp.
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2165451

Re: I have CANDIDA TROPICALIS - HELP   by Pokermaniac   21mo
This diet working for Candida Guilliermondi NON albicans like Tropicalis for 70 kilo human: 4 meals: - 4-5 eggs + butter 30g, with big raw salad (cabage,lettuce, onion..) - 200 grams of cooked Broccoli, 200 g of cooked parsley - 200 g cooked sauerkraut + flax with herbs like kurkumin, ginger, oregano - blackstrap molases for iron, molybden and cooper - 200 grams of cooked Broccoli, 200 g of cooked parsley - 200 g cooked sauerkraut + flax with herbs like kurkumin, ginger, oregano - fish (20 grams of protein) + big raw green salad (cabage,lettuce, onion..) with olive oil little 40% ...   683 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2007568

Re: mrsa   by MH   5y
I recently met someone with mrsa and will tell you I don’t want anything to do with it. OK This person has bandaged sores that will gag you and he is walking dead. SOUNDS LIKE OLD TIME PLAGUE... He is on every drug imaginable THEN HE IS THE WALKING DEAD. for other problems so his hospital visits I am sure gave him mrsa as well.I see him about once ayear and I told him about oregano oil,108,ect but not something that interest him so oh well. OK The problem I have is his wife works next to my fiance and wants to make our wedding cake this fall. YOU HAVE TO BE CRAZY, STAY ...   868 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1445680

Which Anti-fungal?   by udoknowjac   4y   View Entire Thread 8
I am still trying to figure out the regime I should take from here. I have been on Diflucan for about 3 weeks and will take for another week. I started the diet this week. I have been taking a probiotic but I am going to switch to Nature’s way Optima. It is my understanding that I should do some type of bowl cleanse which I plan to try. Do you do the bowel cleanse at the very beginning or after you have been on the antifungals for awhile? After the Diflucan I am guessing I need to continue with some type of antifungal? On my stool test it said that I was sensitive to Garlic, Uva Urs ...   823 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1681060

Itching, 1st time poster long time browser   by grannieP   8y   View Entire Thread 3
Good Morning, I love this forum. I recently started swishing as I have a tooth that is giving me trouble. No blood but dosen’t like pressure. After I swish with the sunflower oil, I rinse with tap water, then again with a cap full of hydrogen peroxide and a cap full of water + I have oregano oil that came with a glass applicator. I run the applicator around the inside rim of the bottle to remove any excess oil then swish it around in my water/hydro-proxide combination. Feels very nice. I haven’t been releived of this yet (not consistent at first). My teeth are definitely cleaner look ...   835 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=110874

Re: The cause of - Hair Thinning/Loss?   by panoslydios   10mo
Expelled heavy metals that get trapped in the follicles. Hormonal imbalance that causes extra bacteria to feed on them. Bad circulation from bad habits,bad diet,bad enviroment. Scalp expansion that make difficult for the blood to feed the follicles. Remember once with good circulation you have a difficult time to age. Solutions- Boar bristle brushing everyday to stimulate scalp. Check detumescence therapy which is just pinching of the scalp to make it relaxed,break fibrous tissues and reform collagen and break accumulated fat and waste. Dr christopher program- the first two days ...   871 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2118349

Re: Anyone used olive leaf for parasites!   by evergreen   11y
Hi, new here. I just started using Oil of Oregano (OoO) with olive leaf extract in it, while also starting a liver cleanse. Oil of Oregano and Olive leaf extract both have antiseptic and antibiotic properties that are said to kill fungi, yeasts, bacteria, viruses and parasites, including tapeworms. I’ll let you know if I have any results from it! I plan to use it indefinitely. I noticed this morning a particular headache I get when my body is throwing off toxins so I am pretty sure the OoO is having an effect. I’m taking it by putting the drops into a capsule rather than directly in my ...   4,203 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=466396

Autism - 4.5 yr old twins   by rmaksuta   6y   View Entire Thread 3
MH - I need to find Dr. Christopher’s childhood disease book and read it. My boys were both diagnosed with Autism ~ 1 yr ago. We started seeing a MD... have made some progress... but not a whole lot. One of the boys still does not talk. We have refused the followup vaccinations... and have processed the appropriate waivers with the school. I currently have the kids on the Ehret Mucus Free Diet... feeding them fermented vegs daily.. along with probiotics. They both have fungal, bacterial, and possibly viral issues. The current plan is to stay the course on this diet - gett ...   719 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1287941

Re: 1/14/2004 - 1/15/2004   by Wrenn   10y
get some oil on your skin... might try this/ with olive oil add a bit of corn meal in a small bowl (yu wont’ need much) make it like a pasty grainy blend then dab fingers in and sit ina chair over linolium etc (no rug floor) gradually slab a small bi ton legs and rub in circular motions and keep doing that.. let it sit to soak in (about 5 minutes) the with a small brush yu can sjtu brush off the corn meal.. your skin willbe butter soft and not greasy it iwll probalby stay liek that a couple days. then do youarms same way and your hands. then jsut brush up the cornmeal.. do ...   764 hits
Forum: Dr. Schulze
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=543394

Bonnie, Have you read Andreas' book, Freedom From Judgement?   by ninchee2   10y
If not, I would highly recommend it to you and everyone on this forum. I recently had my first session of Sacred Santemony with Andreas and it was a very positive experience. Prior to that I had purchased his book, but someohow couldn’t ”get into it”. After our session, I started reading it again and Bingo! everything started clicking. This has been one of the most enlightening books I’ve ever read. I am planning on reading it again to make sure I ”get it”, before I move on to his last book. I, too, had been experiencing depression, just couldn’t get motivated to do the things that ...   978 hits
Forum: Ask Andreas
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=490382

--Testimonials--Coconut Oil Benefits of Alkalizing--   by moreless   5y
Hi Moreless:) I would be pleased to elaborate on the benefits I have noticed from coconut oil. This may be a long post though. Energy - one of the first things I noticed was the energy I felt after I ate it. Weight loss - I only lost a few pounds, but I am at a pretty healthy weight anyway. I know others who have lost much more using coconut oil. Healthy skin - Of course, eating coconut oil lubricates you from the inside out, I also use coconut oil as a all over moisterizer and on my face. I have notice my skin is fresher looking with less fine lines. After I put it on my f ...   20,484 hits
Forum: Ask Moreless: pH   Joint Replacement
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1389850

Basic tomato sauce   by mo123   5y
Basic Tomato Sauce Recipe #57352 | 1 hour | 15 min prep | add private note From ’Simple Italian Cooking’, by Mario Batali. Posted to accompany following recipes: Rolled Flank Steak with Green Olives and Oregano, Rolled Flank Steak with Green Olives and Oregano; and Timpano di Maccheronni, (the Mythic Pasta Dome), Timpano Di Maccheroni (The Mythic Pasta Dome). 4 cups (change servings and units) Change to: cups US Metric Close Ingredients * 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil * 1 Spanish onion, chopped into 1/4 inch dice * 4 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced ...   299 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1433528

Re: Help 6wks pregnant and taking advair   by ndul   6y
You are wise to be leary about using this medication when you are pregnant. Go to your library and check out the book called Allergy and Asthma Cure by Dr. Fred Pescatore. If your library doesn’t carry it, have them interlibrary loan it in from another library. He has a whole nutritional guideline that will help open your airways. The advice in his book really cleared my son’s asthma up. We haven’t used any asthma medication for over 4 years since following the program in this book. Also, get some oregano oil drops and drop about 5 drops in a pan of water, boil the water and breathe ...   2,754 hits
Forum: Asthma   Pregnancy/Birth
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1139337

Update   by shopgirlnw   9y
I was off paragone for 5 days, kidney pain returned not as bad though, still have not had to take one pain killer yet going on 3 weeks now! When I started back on paragone for round 2, I added the coq10 3gm, along with super colon cleanse (thinking about oxypowder?) anyway, along with the l-cysteine I continued on the off days along with the oregano oil and garlic and colon cleanse. Now with the added coq10, started to pass lots of stuff, still passing lots of stuff, I viewed the images of human parasites and I swear I must of had one or more of each in the toilet, nasty lookin ...   468 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=473445

Detox headache? Detoxing through feet?   by sandover   7y   View Entire Thread 5
Hi, So, this afternoon on a bored whim with a couple of tablesppons of olive oil to get rid of so I could throw away the enormous gallon jug that has been taking up precious counter space...anyway, I mixed some olive and oregano oil and threw some cayenne pepper in for good measure. I thought I would oil pull with it but I had added too much cayenne and it was hotter than I could reasonably keep in my mouth, so I decided to slap it on my feet and see what happened. So I did that and put on some neat slipper sox that I have lying around for purposes like this (?). Since a little while ...   1,317 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=828434

Re: Candida Diets: Part III: Bacillus Subtilis   by kiki2007   22mo
People don’t realize that treating an intestinal fungal overgrowth with current protocols is very difficult. There aren’t safe and effective treatments that work in every case. The Rx antifungals have side effects but those ”natural” substances used by alternative practitioners also have it. People following the avalanche of websites selling anticandida programs ignore that Garlic, Oregano Oil, GSE, Olive Leaf Extract, Undecenoic Acid, Caprylic Acid, Golden Seal, and more of these substances have bactericidal properties. They are able to damage the antagonistic gut microbiota in the sa ...   2,367 hits
Forum: Ask The Candida Expert
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2002207

Re: MH - shingles   by #41277   9y
I believe shingles is a herpes virus, the Valtrex makes me almost sure. I am not a doc or a pro, but I do get cold sores and when I was pregnant and the year after I got them at least 3 a month. My immune system was in overdrive and stressed to the max! It was awful! Before I found this site I used ice cubes to dull the pain and kill the virus so they did not get bigger. It seemed to work if I caught it early enough. Now I take Oregano, 1 drop diluted in oilve oil a day and Olive leaf everyday and I have only gotten ONE cold sore since I started that ”treatment”. And I only got that one ...   820 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=190643

Re: Acute Strepococcal Tonsillitis [Strep Throat]   by boldyloxx   8y
Yes-- Raw Garlic cut up and eaten in your foods or soups. Also a teapsooon of Oregano Oil after brushing teeth/tongue scraping in the morning (and after rinsing-gargeling with hydrogen peroxide and sea salt water) and the same dosage of Oregano Oil at night before bed. A high dosage daily of Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids-- I use Emergen-C packets in water. two capsules of Beta-Carotene. Clean out your sinuses-- including nasal passages - with cotton swabs of mucous. No dairy- No meats, and give yourself an Enema or super colon cleansing at this time. Enemas , accordin ...   3,361 hits     2 of 2 (100%)
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=362568

«Prev   1   10   20   30   40   50   60   70   80  
82   Next»  

Immunophen™
Doctor Approved for Viral Infections.

Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with pl...

Water and Air Ozonators
Are you looking for a good quality item and also a good price? We h...

Healthy Weight Loss
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September a...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ...

Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf ex...

Kill Candida Fast
Kill the fungus causing you sickness.Works fast.Guaranteed to get you hea...

Ads

Ads from CureZone Sponsors

14 Liver Cleansing Foods
I would encourage you to incorporate these liver cleanse foods int...

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Free Shipping on orders over $29

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Representat...

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? ...

Proven Parasite Diet

Proven Candida Diet

Utopia Silver Supplements
Liquid Life Complete- Vitamin-Mineral-Herbal Nutrition & Plant De...

Royal Tea
”Not only did Royal Tea make me look years younger, I feel years younger too.” - ...

Pine Cone Extract
Do you suffer from a compromised immune system? Recover with Immunophen.

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Candida Cleanser
Get rid of chronic Candida quickly.Feel healthy again.Guaranteed Results!

The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

What is Nascent Iodine?
What is Nascent Iodine? How does it work? Click to learn Iodine’s hea...
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Easy Colon Detox
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Works While You Sleep!
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program according t...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001
Proven Parasite Diet

GOLD

Greens First
Healthy Never Tasted So Good!-TM
The Proven Antioxidant Power of 10 Servings o...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFX is a new; enhanced natural, effective paras...
I used to suffer from yeast infections.
Now I am symptom free after using pine cone extract.

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Kill Candida Now
Get rid of chronic Candida overgrowth and feel good again.Money back guarant...
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Amazing Oleander-Based Skin Cream
The best ever age defying skin cream for wrinkles and uneve...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.25 sec at 8/21/2014 9:03:24 AM, requested by 184.73.27.20, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/search.asp?q=oregano+oil+and+respatory+infections&f=762&t=0&p=89 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2