CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
CureZone Search Results for
oregano oil and respatory infections
Search CureZone:  
Top 300 Search Terms

Results from Messages

6484 Messages         Page: 89 of 109 , fetched in 0.22 sec
 «Prev   1   10   20   30   40   50   60   70   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88  
90   100   Next»  

Remineralization of tooth enamel   by nettie   8y   View Entire Thread 20
I know the subject was discussed but I can’t find it. Rooting (oops sorry that’s English slang, I mean nosing :)) around old message I found a link to a natural tooth care dentist’s site. From there I found another good site with this information about remineralization http://mizar5.com/demin.htm I am continuing to pull with sesame oil inc a couple of drops of oil of thyme and some heavily diluted sage oil from capsules (do not dilute your own!) Oregano is no longer easily available here as my health food store says there was an issue with aromatherapy oils (not pharmacutical grade ...   8,089 hits
Forum: Oil Pulling
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=110732

Question--Whats the Ultmate Cure???   by tasha92337   7y   View Entire Thread 3
Hi, everyone! I suffer with dark circles and puffy eyes which are known as ”hypothyroidism” Anywhoo, my liver is congested as well as my candida needs work. My question is what is the ultimate cure for sinus since i heard that sinus is a part of cause of dark circles. Has anyone used a ”NETI POT??” I read a post on cureezone.com and this person did this: 1) Oil Swishing. This is done every morning for 5-20 minutes. Other essential oils can be added for more effect such as oregano oil. OO really gets the mucus flowing. There are also suggestions in using this practice ...   2,324 hits
Forum: Sinuses   Hyperthyroid   Women's Forum
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=870012

OPing with Oregano Question   by ajgasper   6y   View Entire Thread 3
Hi, Six days ago I added 4 drops of Wild Oil of Oregano to about 4 ounces of Sesame Oil. At first my gums felt ”itchy”. Not sure how to explain it. Sort of like what my gums feel like after camping for a week, and forgetting to bring my toothbrush. The feeling has been reduced substantially, but still have a slight feeling of it. That bottle is almost empty, and have added 10 drops to 8 ounces of a new bottle of Sesame Oil. What has been everyone else’s experiences been when they first started out with OOO in their OP oil? Does anyone have a formula where you start reaching d ...   1,025 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1099299

Re: Herbal antibiotic studies   by Hveragerthi   5y
  so what is herbal equivalent of tetracycline?   What I would choose would depend a lot on the type of infection.  For example, for urinary tract infections I prefer uva ursi or manzanita leaf with a little calcium citrate, which does a better job than antibiotics, and is specific to the urinary tract.  So it will not cause secondary infections like conventional antibiotics.  For pneumonia or microbial bronchitis I prefer chaparral, thyme, horseradish and eucalyptus essential oil.  Again, more effective than conventional antibiotics and specific to the re ...   1,414 hits
Forum: The Truth in Medicine
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1453403

Re: Help Me With A Protocol ASAP!   by Tony Isaacs   5y
I like your protocol; however, with HIV and Hep-C I would consider Sutherlandia OPC an absolute must.  I also like the olive leaf extract and oil of oregano.  Uniquity here at CZ makes a killer echinacea tincture that is good for just about anything, the same as is true for blackseed oil (Nigella Sativa).  Her cayenne pepper tincture is topnotch as well.  I am not a huge fan of MMS, but will not go into any criticisisms here.  For that runner’s knee, try a product called Ultra Joint Support from Utopia Silver (you can use the CZ discount code of LR001 and get 15% o ...   1,433 hits
Forum: Ask CureZone   Cleansing.   AIDS Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1438533

Re: Warts, Tags, symptoms of viral infection (Australian ...   by Butterfly   9y
Greetings, The name of the oil I mentioned in my previous post is Australian Blue Cypress Oil. I purchased mine directly from Healing Waters, a local flower essences, essential oil, boutique where I live. I am certain you can purchase it online, HOWEVER, make sure it is pure with no other ingredients. I remember it being costly, but it is well worth it. It does the job. Remember, warts are viral infections. I actually placed a drop just below where my thumb and first finger meet and licked it off (thats what Jennifer told me to do.) but I am sure you can just place a drop on yo ...   4,245 hits
Forum: Warts HPV
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=375886

Re: You are my last hope ... can you help me?!   by plzchuckle   7y
whew, Kris, bless your heart. #1. drink PURE water, organic juices and herbal teas ONLY ... 1/2 oz per pound minimum daily. #2. eat organic food, most of it raw (fruit is better than veggies) ... supplement with unrefined, cold-pressed plant oils ... liquid lecithin and coconut oil would help you on a daily basis.  Completely avoid the junk foods!!!!  NO white flour, NO white sugar, NO tablesalt, NO grocercy store oil ... to completely avoid these, you’ll need to eat NO processed foods, these are all hidden there. #3. do the cleanses . ...   986 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
Forum: Ask Barefoot
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=924004

coconut oil for topical infections?   by Melis19750   3y   View Entire Thread 2
Hi dr jeff can you tell me of a coconut oil product you rec? specifically one that is best at treating various things of skin- fungal, bacterial, even possibly viral like HSV i found this- oxygenated coconut oil http://www.thefinchleyclinic.com/shop/cocozone-ozonated-coconut-oil-60ml-p-8.html?utm_campaign=shoppingcom&utm_medium=product_search&utm_source=shoppingcom&osCsid=af09e8bcb780f8ac01257dd43728f6c1 but not sure if its better than using reg ol extra virgin unrefined coconut oil   1,903 hits
Forum: Ask The Candida Expert
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1805162

Re: Pinworms - Desperate   by TheADONIS   6y
Pure Oil of Oregano, one drop every hour for 8 hours a day, for 21 days. Herbal Dewormer, one teaspoon every 2 hours, every day, for 8-10 hours per day, for 60 days. Olive leaf powder/extract/tincture every hour for 8-10 hours per day, for 30 days. Wash sheets/clothes,towels,washcloths, ect. in hot water with 20 Mule Team Borax daily. Apply one drop of pure OOO mixed with 10 drops olive oil to anus every night before bed. Eat one teaspoon of Virgin Coconut Oil three times daily(minimum). The trouble with pinworms is that they can leave the body, thereby leaving the bloo ...   2,629 hits     2 of 2 (100%)
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1138102

Re: Whassup with hyssop?   by Hveragerthi   4y
  Yes, that is how I heard it was in the oregano family. Many Christian natural & alternative health people have mentioned it and said that it was part of the oregano family. They are related, but in the Lamiacea (mint) family.    854 hits
Forum: The Truth in Medicine
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1716580

Re: athelete's foot & dandruff advice...   by MH   5y
Hi, HAY I would be very grateful for some advice. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO ASK, WHERE ALL CAN READ.. I have dandruff, athelete’s foot and a mild case of jock itch. OK, SO YOUR SKIN IS OVER LOADED AND EXPELLING ACIDIC WASTE THAT ARE ITCHY / FLAKY. Without going into too much detail, I have had these for several years and ”maintained” these by a combination of showing, changing my clothes especially underwear with fresh clean pairs very regularly, trying to keep the ”infected” areas dry and applying tea tree oil topically. OK, TAKING THE TEA TREE OIL INTERNALLY MAY HAVE ...   735 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1511018

Morgellons Remedy   by AustinM   17mo   View Entire Thread 2
6 Essential Oils used by a guest on the "HOROKANE Hour"     http://www.waronwethepeople.com/waronwethepeople.com/MORGELLONS_CURE.html   .... Here is the LINK to the outstanding show.     The essential oils I do not sell, but the guest identified her supplier, and most health food stores carry the following six oils:   CINNAMON CLOVE OREGANO LEMON RED THYME ROSEMARY THESE ARE PRESCRIBED: Three or six drops of each taken three times per day. The regimen is reporte ...   1,107 hits
Forum: Morgellons
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2002540

Re: Has Anyone had success keeping the virus suppressed o...   by #21622   10y
Well, I don’t know for sure, but I am thinking that this high dose of OmegaRX fish oil seems to be doing the trick. I hate to get too cocky and think I have this thing licked, because whenever I do, it seems to sneak back up on me and say ”Had you fooled!” It really is a beast. I have also used some 5htp to boost my serotonin levels. Whenever serotonin levels are low, a person’s pain threshold is lower. I have tried everything else previously: getting alkaline, oregano oil, laying off the high arginine foods, hydrogen peroxide therapy, etc., etc., etc., ad nauseum. After 20 someth ...   1,085 hits
Forum: Herpes
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=371807

Re: Oil Pulling Advise for Loose Teeth & Gum Infection   by littlemissy   4y
Thank you so much Music Man for your fast reply. I am anxious to get started and plan to go purchase these items immediately. (Praying to God I see some results!). Was planning on trying coconut oil (because it taste good) or oil of oregano (because I read on this forum it was the strongest). But if you say sesame and sunflower oils are the best, I’ll take your advise. Two more questions: 1. Where do I find these items? I’m thinking either a health food store or Whole Foods? 2. What are the chances that OP will work for me considering that I won’t really be able to PULL the o ...   9,985 hits
Forum: Oil Pulling   Dental Health   Dental Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1712033

My accidental Liver Flush!   by TheADONIS   9y   View Entire Thread 7
So last night I was in a weird mood, weird cravings all night, I took a bottle of Cold First Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil and poured a GOOD amount into a bowl and started dipping bread into it, I couldnt get enough of the stuff! I ate alot of bread and ALL of the olive oil, then I thought,”TheADONIS, why dont you take a hot bath???” so I did take a really hot bath and sat there for an hour+ reading about the great pryamid and drinking a little thing I call ”TheADONIS Nightcap” which is: Pau ’d arco tea, una ’d gato(cats claw) tea, red raspberry tea, one scoop of noni powder, one hea ...   1,391 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=191439

Re: Infection and Oil Pulling. HELP   by oneseven   7y
It definately would not hurt. If it doesnt help her infection i am sure her mouth and teeth will at least be the best they have ever been. It purpotedly pulls toxins and bad things from the blood thourhg the mucous membranes, so it is definatly worht a shot. I can tell you after 4 days of OP once a day, my teeth are the best they have ever been. 1 tablespoon, sunflower oil, 3 times a day for 15-20 minutes, preferably on empty/near-empty stomach (before meals is good), and, preferably, no fluids for an hour before the OP. THOROUGHLY clean and brush the mouth after OPing. I hear t ...   736 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=841338

Re: Cannabis Oil On Lyme Disease and Lyme Co-infections   by Johny Apple Bomb   62d
Or some simply use a fruit-vegatable-wheat grass juicer. Single auger like an Omega 2004 http://www.discountjuicers.com/omega8004.html   438 hits
Forum: Ask Trapper
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2149973

Re: Newbie here! Planning to start my liver flush tomorrow!   by Gardeninginthefog   9y
Black Walnut Tincture I think the dose she recommends is 10 drops. I always use at least 20. A time or two when I didn’t have that I used a few drops of oil of oregano which works fine (but your burps aren’t as tasty [yuck, sorry! Sometimes the torture of it all gets the better of me! :P]). I have never used the HCL because it was too hard to find, and not really necessary. I also don’t use the vitamin C powder, or the orthanine because I subscribe to the view that vitamins should come from natural sources and not be synthetic. Also I find that when I follow the ”no drinking any ...   746 hits
Forum: Liver Flush Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=157628

Holistic Healing   by tasha92337   7y   View Entire Thread 6
Nutrients -- Very important. Essential fatty acids ... Acidophilus or Bio-Bifidus ... Caprylic acid ... Dioxychor ... Garlic ... Quercetin ... Vitamin B complex ... biotin ... vitamin B12 -- Important Calcium ... magnesium ... vitamin -- Helpful Coenzyme Q10 ... amino acid complex ... Glutathione ... multivitamin ... vitamin A ... Grapefruit Seed extract ... L-Cysteine ... vitamin C Herbs Pau d’Arco (also known as taheebo, lapacho, and Wild Cherry) bark tea (boiled) ... clove tea ... maitake tea. RECOMMENDATIONS o .. vegetables, fish, .. brown rice, millet o .. yogurt (w ...   931 hits
Forum: Candida Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1044962

Re: Aromatherapy recommendations for Candida, Hypoglycemi...   by onemoretime   4y
I have had a terribly distressing cough for close to 7 years. Been to all the doctors, had tons of tests, tried loads of things. Finally, went to a chiropractor who got my organs back in position and got me using Young Living Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils. I am on month 3 of pretty much daily use and am clearing out the most gruesome stuff from lungs, Eustachian tubes, nose, and throat. I feel like hell, but seeing what is exiting my body is more than worth it. Exiting practically every orifice - and I understand that is par for the course. There are many anti-fungal, anti-bacte ...   1,860 hits
Forum: Aromatherapy   Adrenal Fatigue   Minerals Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1742999

Re: 21 day fast has begun   by MH   4y
mh HAY I enjoy you products and use them every day for the last 3 years MANY THANKS ie: plant fats, all in one, oregano oil, 80% fruit diet,ect.. WOW, THAT IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did a liver flush this weekend for the first time in six months since my last 108 fast YOU FASTED 108 DAYS ON FRUIT JUICE/WATER OR SOME OTHER METHOD OF FASTING? to see how clean I have become and noticed alot of liver stones still in my system. OK, WERE THEY GREEN, ETC..? I AM SURPRIZED YOUR GALLBLADDER OR YOUR LIVER COULD HAVE BUILT UP STONES IF YOU WERE TAKING PLANT FATS DAILY FOR TH ...   844 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1548932

Re: How does a Naturopath test for parasites?   by #35289   9y
What my naturopath prescribed was frozen castor oil pills for parasites in my lower intestines. For the rest of the blood problems he gave me a detox formula be Heel, which contained three different herbs (sorry I don’t have it on me right now but it’s on-line), and zypan digestive enzymes for the undigested protein. The detox herbs really cleared up my blood and I began to sleep better. As well as all of this, I have tried all kinds of things to deparasitize, and at this point I’m not even sure what’s working, as I am constantly expelling flukes and god knows what else, probably escaris ...   1,753 hits
Forum: Parasites Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=473932

Re: Not a Neti pot, but...   by prettysoulful   8y
My post nasal drip has been majorly improved by 3 specific things. 1) Oil Swishing. This is done every morning for 5-20 minutes. Other essential oils can be added for more effect such as oregano oil. OO really gets the mucus flowing. There are also suggestions in using this practice for people with dental work. 2) Enteric Coated Peppermint Oil: This helps clear up small intestine bacterial overgrowth that can prevent adequate digestion of foods, especially sugars and starches which seems to contribute to excess mucus production and a more comfortable home for candida. Use this 3 time ...   4,578 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=730164

How to stop bleeding from hemorrhoid? Don't want urgent c...   by b2reflect   7y   View Entire Thread 20
I have had a hemorrhoid ’out’ since Tuesday. I have done much to get it gone or in (for lack of better words). I used CS but my potentcy is only 16 ppm. I used a mixture of iodine, oregano oil and coconut oil. I even used a garlic oil (crushed garlic and olive oil) with cayenne...yes this one did bring LOTS of awareness to my bum! At any rate, I would put whatever on a cotton ball and insert in my bum, leave it in for a while. It seemed like it was ’drying’ up. Today I didn’t seem to have much problems, yet when I used the restroom before I began my overtime, there was a little blood on my ...   30,772 hits
Forum: Ask CureZone
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1057953

Re: Oral thrush   by runlong71   5y
my diet - no sugar at all (no fruit, no alcohol no real or fake sugar), no grains, no beans, starch. Basically I eat meat, eggs, low GI veggies, some almonds and pumpkin seeds and lots of good fats (coconut oil, butter, olive oil). no yeast or moldy foods. Under the care of a natropath I take a fair amount of supplements - B complex, Biotin, Mg and Ca, Oil of Oregano, pau d’arco, garlic, Vit C, Cod Liver Oil. Two weeks ago I added undenatured whey and Selenium and got some great results (no more gas or bloating). I added Inulin 2 days ago based on Duncan Crow’s candida info http://he ...   2,738 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1397339

Re: For everyone's information   by peggyaus   5y
Hi Shroom and anyone else interested: Great information and insights throughout this thread! From your hypothesis (fungus comes FROM parasties), I went BACK to parasite cleansing about 2 weeks ago... this is after 2 years at least of doing massive parasite cleanses of all different types and I thought I’d done it all in terms of moving most of my parasite load out of me (having passed lots of worms and creatures already). Never thought there could be MORE... Then, amazingly to my utter surprise, I moved at least 3 BIG juicy coral coloured flukes a few mornings ago. There might have ...   1,115 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1400490

Oil Pulling Advise for Loose Teeth & Gum Infection   by littlemissy   4y   View Entire Thread 13
I’m new to this forum, just learned of oil pulling, and I need help before I lose all my bottom teeth! Here’s my problem: This dentist convinced me to have a complete mouth restoration to correct my bad bite several years ago. What he failed to mention was that all the new crowns were going to be connected, and, by the time I found out that was the case, it was too late. Now, I just noticed my gums are infected along my front four bottom teeth, and my front lower teeth feel loose. The gum is still pink closest to my teeth, but is dark red and feels weird (tingly perhaps?) on the botto ...   10,624 hits
Forum: Oil Pulling   Dental Health   Dental Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1711968

Re: Help liver flushing   by mo123   5y
Mo123, I get shaky some and need some stevia to balance my blood. The reason I want this for me is activities in the brain still. a ringing which moves from one area to another area of the head. I know what I have but don’t know how to remove. Where to get this black seed oil Mo123? Do you have some to buy? blue tomato. ---------------------------------------------- No tomato, I don’t sell any, just have some sources I recommend which I posted in the other thread. Ringing in the head, I have pressure in my ear from a previous car accident and the doc told me this is a disc ...   1,379 hits
Forum: Sara's Soup Kitchen   Black Seed
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1414845

Re: Oregano Herxheimer?   by mh   6y
1 drop oregano per day is enough, even though many have taken 8+ drops daily. Oreganois going to increase circulation and elimination, etc...so you should have opposite the reactions you mention and naturally if you ignored the LBB, then the waste may be trying to go out the skin, etc. because the intestines are too weakened to keep up, same goes for the kidneys, this is why the pre-cleanse kit covered the intestines, kidneys, parasites, liver and a bottle of oregano. MH   1,536 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1173096

cheap $10.00 version Bloodroot paste still gave me good r...   by Boldyloxx   9y   View Entire Thread 3
Hi folks! I got this home-made bloodroot paste at our healthfood store for only $10.00. It is in an olive/castor oil base with other herbs. Some small herbalist company called ”Wise Way’s” Herbals made it ( http://www.wiseways.com ) . It’s not the full strenghth stuff for real tumours, but it actually worked for me on a flaking blemish on my nose that wouldnt heal. The label reads ”Penetrating, deep drawing escharotic skin salve for cellular imbalances or tumours.” Contains: Olive Oil, extracts of Organic Blood Root, Chaga Mushroom, Yellow-Dock Root, Calendula & Red Clover Fl ...   3,010 hits
Forum: Bloodroot
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=106089

Re: I tried this today   by tek   7y
Hey Megan - Not sure whether it is the diluted version or not, but I’m going to guess it is. The brand is Oreganol, and I have seen it at Whole Foods, although I got it at my local health food store. The label says that a serving size of 2 drops is 100 mg. of a ”proprietary blend of ”Wild Mediterranean oregano oil P73 in extra virgin olive oil.” Not sure if that helps! If it is diluted, it feels pretty potent when I take my usual 8 drops with water. The tea tree oil is only that. I saw a bunch of products with added ingredients but I bought the Desert Essence brand. There have ...   1,039 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1044676

Fleste olivenoljer er OK   by Eric B.   10y
Fleste olivenoljer er OK Statens næringsmiddeltilsyn har nå analysert 26 nye olivenoljer, alle er i orden. I alt er 46 olivenoljer analysert, og bare noen få typer er klassifisert som helsefarlige. Her finner du full oversikt. Av Hanna Hånes Statens næringsmiddeltilsyn (SNT) har forbudt salg av olivenolje laget av olivenrester og to såkalte jomfruoljer av merket Diana. De inneholder alle rester av tjærestoffer eller PAH. Før helgen kom resultatene fra 26 nye oljer, i alt er nå 46 olivenoljer analysert og tjærestoffene er bare funnet i noen av dem. - Butikker som selger de he ...   2,304 hits
Forum: Norsk
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=148905

Re: all-in-one parasitic cleansing   by #146138   30mo
One of parasite and bowel cleansing protocols is here: http://curezone.com/clark/parasites.asp. Helped many and I plan to give it a try. Another, simpler version is taking inside coconut oil, 2 tsp-2 Tbsp for prolonged time. Tapeworm could be treated with CoQ and olive oil. It also could be some food sensitivity, gluten or carbohydrates ineffective digestion. You may take a look at Failsafe diet, exclude gluten containing foods for 3 - 6 months and then reintroduce them. Or switch to low carb diet (Paleo diet, Primal diet, Atkins) and see how it will be going. Another approach could ...   732 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1869123

Re: Receeding gum line. Oil pulling cure? Something else?   by sandover   6y
Hi, I would read through the site Squarecurls posted below (I think it is http://www.saveyourteeth.com) which is chock full of great information on how to brush, what to use, etc. He discusses using a really soft toothbrush with a sea-salt/baking soda paste (the liquid is hydrogen peroxide -- known as H202 around here, which took me forever to figure out! -- OR colloidial silver if you have amalgam fillings), which you will push up in between the gums and teeth to get the bacteria that lives in there. (And causes the recession/periodintal disease/problems.) Anyway -- read through i ...   18,077 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1093531

calling Trapper or Newport (or anyone else)   by #69336   6y   View Entire Thread 19
I am a diabetic (have been for 15 years) who has refused for several years to take meds or insulin. I now have an infected embedded big toenail -- tried to cut more out last night but it’s a little worse today. The redness on that side extends below the toenail. I can feel it with each step. Today I went to an alternative supplement store and the ND there (who before told me there’s no such thing as mucoid plaque, although I wish I still had mine to show him) told me (without looking at it) that I am in danger of blood poisoning as this can start streaking up the leg. I’m taking salt/ ...   1,207 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1234851

Re: MH - I Think You Are Right   by bluandyelo   10y
I have had the same lack of results with years of Clark’s parasite recipe. I had one worm come out of my liver with a liver flush, but that is after 20 something flushes. The only thing that has always gotten visible worms out is neem oil. From the Indian Neem tree. Every time I have had a tablespoon of the oil, the next morning what looks like a decomposing tapeworm comes out. The problem is, I don’t know how safe neem oil is for the body? Any ideas MH? I also tried the Co enzyme q10 tapeworm remedy which didn’t work at all for me. I am going to get oregano oil and olive leaf extract toda ...   7,375 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=470757

What's going on ?   by RawDad   5y   View Entire Thread 2
MH & All, Raw vegan now for 7 weeks. My daily diet (it varies)is typically: 10-16 pieces of fruit 1-2 bunches of greens 0-1 cup nuts/seeds 1 salad (greens, hot peppers, carrots with stems, cucumber, tomato, seaweed, olive oil, apple cider vinegar 9 drops oregano oil 6 00 caps olive leaf 9-12 lbb 1 tbsp flax oil 1 tbsp lecithin 1 tbsp coconut oil Sometimes I drink herbal teas, and I add spirulina, chlorella, seaweed, maca, or hemp to my green smoothies. I am trying to get as much sun as I can (I can bathe pretty well on weekends) - and deep belly breathing as much as ...   620 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1394592

Re: Differences Between Parasites and Yeast (candida)   by humaworm   8y
Hello - I am not a doctor nor a scientist, but I am going to try and explain this as best I can. 70% of parasite infections are microscopic only 30% are of the visible variety (pinworms, tapeworms, flukes etc.) Candida is also a microscopic living organism that feeds off our bodies and from the food we eat and they will sap your magnesium too. A little bit of candida is fine BUT when they are allowed to overmultiply - well, that’s when the probelms begin - yeat infections, jock itch, athlete’s foot and other problems. They do love sugar and sweets - it’s what they live on - some othe ...   8,322 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
Forum: Ask Humaworm
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=724810

Re: Shook Garlic   by MH   20mo
Hi MH, Do you shell Shook garlic? I MADE IT ONE TIME, WAY BACK WHEN...IT NEVER SOLD, I MOSTLY GAVE IT AWAY, BUT KEPT A FEW BOTTLES AND I THINK THOSE BOTTLES STILL EXIST....OTHERWISE, I WOULD HAVE TO MAKE A NEW BATCH....I HIGHLY BELIEVED IN IT, BUT BECAUSE PEOPLE SEE IT IS A GARLIC FORMULA, 1. THEY DO NOT WANT GARLIC, 2, THEY DON’T WANT TO PAY FOR GARLIC...MADE IT UNSELLABLE. I can see that there’s garlic tincture YES, I USE THAT IN THE MAXIMUM RESTORE ANDLONGEVITY SPICES, SO ALWAYS HAVE PLENTY OF THAT garlic oil regular, adult, and extreme. adult foot oil. OIL FORMULS, SE ...   836 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1971925

Re: Essential Oils Study on Candida Infections   by rabbitears   6y
Hi! Not all fungi are created equal. Candida has been known to infect nails too, but that’s not to say this is your case. The grade of the Tea tree will make a difference, but as the study stated it isn’t that effective against Candida. The history of Tea tree is very interesting and why it has been widely used as an anti-infective. There is a short version of its discovery: long ago, the Australian armies were required to carry the substance with them in their First Aid kits. If you keep a watch on further posts, I do have a study done for EOs and toenail fungus using a foot bath. :)   1,220 hits
Forum: Ask Microbe Detectives
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1185572

Growing Herbs in Pot help?   by Leonard50   6y
It has many medicinal usages of different type of herbs plant.I impressed by all infos of herbs and now I am growing flat leaved parsley, Oregano Cilantro and Dill. I have had questions such at should I cut my leader on my cilantro and Dill. How do I make the oregano full. Conditions: In Pots High Sun Not watering the death out of them but watering Growing in nurdary mix soil Added coffee grounds to the top for fertilizer Suggestions? Oragano isnt full, could use morein the dill and cilantro Thanks   506 hits
Forum: Herbal Formulas
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1080233

Re: Essential Oils and sinus infections   by anne_33   9y
Hi there... I have a question for you. what else are you doing or what meds are you taking to help... I also have bad sinusitus/ inner ear infection and have started on the antifungal diet and really trying to get rid of this I have quit taking my antibiotics and gone all herbal too.. hope I dont regret this...... 3 rounds of antibiotics and still no help although not back to back .. a little time in between.. just curious if you are having to still take meds..and what kind..   1,098 hits
Forum: Sinuses
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=136831

Re: Cannabis Oil On Lyme Disease and Lyme Co-infections   RR Educational by InCharge   63d
Dr. Diane claims to have a way to make it with Olive oil, and water instead of solvents, that will put you in "LaLa" land if you take to much of it. She also uses it for pain topically, as well as a moisturizer. She sounds like she knows what she is talking about, and acts like she might be from the good old days in the 60’s   453 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2149833

Re: Yeast Infection is gone - Pinecone Extract/Udo's Oil   by Sydney Keith   12mo
The pinecone extract says its medical ingredients is pinus sylvestris, which is scotch pinecone extract. other ingredients are organic grape alcohol, distilled water, kosher vegetable glycerin, potassium citrate. You can check our their website, sorry I didn’t post it earlier http://immunophen.com/ I think immune boosting is the most important part of fighting candida, it allows the body to do it naturally. I am glad you understand the benefits of Udo’s oil!   1,194 hits
Forum: Candida Support   Immunity
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2051961

Image Embedded Oil Pulling, Urinary Tract Infection and Erectile Disfunc...   by hidesursidae   6y   View Entire Thread 2
Good morning all - newbie here. Due to a diagnosis of Keratosis Pilaris last week, a visit to their forum I found this site and Oil Pulling. My husband and I have been oil pulling once daily with sesame oil since last Wednesday. There have been a few pleasant side effects already, but I wanted to ask the better informed a few questions. 1 - I’ve struggled with UTI’s since I had my hyster in 2005. Didn’t have an issue with them until then but have had frequent bouts since. I’ve been good for about 6 months, but since I’ve been Oil Pulling, find that I’m struggling be ...   4,280 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1171260

Re: Big toenail regrowth on iodine   by just thinking   23mo
Well, you can tell from the posts below that the Lugol’s will stain the nails. So SSKI is tailor-made since it’s clear. We happened to get the DMSO from Dr. Wright’s Tahoma Clinic Dispensary, but it’s probably for sale other places as well. This is for 4 oz, but I noticed they had 16 oz for not many more dollars. Even so, the 4 oz lasts forever. As far as nail strength, his nails have always been able to turn screws, so I don’t know how we’d tell :) http://www.tahomadispensary.com/store/3869!253/DMSO+99.9%25+4+Fl.Oz. They also have a 70% version that’s nice if you want to put it str ...   1,511 hits
Forum: Iodine Supplementation
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1944698

Re: Epsom Salt thread   by bluandyelo   6y
You can use any old capsules. I use vegecaps (because I’m vegetarian, and I think they are better). I get them from http://www.wonderlabs.com/ and also from http://www.greenherbcafe.com/ . They are both good and cheap in my experience, but there are lots of other people that sell them. I buy 1000 at a time, and this may sound like a lot, but they don’t last too long. You can put all kinds of gross tasting stuff in capsules, so they really come in handy. I also encapsulate turmeric, cayenne, cloves and other stuff with them. Yes! Olive oil gives me BAD nausea!! I find when I us ...   1,057 hits
Forum: Liver Flush Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1090158

Parasite cleansing...take a break after 3 weeks?   by megan   8y   View Entire Thread 4
I’m just trying to figure out how to continue with my cleansing. So far, I’ve been taking homemade anti-parasite teas/tinctures. I just mix different ones together to see what may work best. Wormwood and olive leaf are in any mix I do, and then I vary other ones, like hyssop, catnip, cammomile, wormseed, poke root, papaya leaf....I’m waiting for my oil of oregano, and clove to arrive. So...my question is, do the parasites become resistant to the herbs...and I should stop for a while...OR... do the herbs ’build’ in your system, and it’s just after a few weeks that they get going, and so ...   685 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=196217

JOY Essential Oil Blend   by water01   7y
Joy essential oil blend from Young Living produces an uplifting, magnetic energy that brings joy to the heart. It inspires romance and helps overcome grief and depression. Ingredients: Rose (Rosa damascena) has the highest frequency among essential oils. It creates a sense of balance, harmony, well being and elevates the mind. It creates a magnetic energy that attracts love and brings joy to the heart. Extraction Method: Therapeutic-grade oil is steam distilled from flower (a two-part process). NOTE: The Bulgarian Rosa damascena (high in citronellol) is very different fro ...   859 hits
Forum: Aromatherapy
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=839185

3 days in - Apple Juice Fast   by rmaksuta   6y   View Entire Thread 2
MH et all, Well - am @ 3 days... hunger is gone. This AM I was up @ 0430 - drank 20 oz of water with lemon - went to GYM for a Sauna - sweated for 1 hour - drank 20 more oz of water. Came home and slept like a STONE for 2 hours. I got up... juiced an apple, took a LBB and went back to bed for 2 more hours! It was like a GIANT HAND was holding me down... VERY deep sleep. I guess I needed it. My energy is low right now, with typical detox symptoms (slight headache, cool body temp, white tongue..). Upon awakening.. I juiced another apple.. took the lbb. I followed it 15 mins ...   718 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1320680

Image Embedded Cannabis Oil On Lyme Disease and Lyme Co-infections   by trapper/kcmo   63d   View Entire Thread 7
Cannabis Oil On Lyme Disease and Lyme Co-infections - http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/09/12/amazing-story-the-healing-powe... Amazing Results: The Healing Power of Cannabis Oil On Lyme Disease and Lyme Co-infections September 12, 2013 by Shelley M. White. 58 Comments. Select Language ​   The beginning of my journey with Lyme disease is similar to most. My ending, however, is playing out quite differently than most. I found a tick behind my ear at the age of fourteen, and had various health problems for seven years ...   396 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2149808

Essential Oils and sinus infections   by andyg   9y   View Entire Thread 4
I have had chronic sinus infections for several years now...so badly that it has led to polyps which I have had surgery to remove twice. After the most recent surgery (1 month ago) I was told by my doctor that I had both bacterial and fungal infections in my sinus. I am feeling much better after surgery but I need to maake sure this infection is completely gone (which I do not think it is yet) so that it never comes back. I have changed my diet and suplements substantially, and this has helped a lot, even though I have much mroe to do. I have also been doing vinegar water flushes with my n ...   1,310 hits
Forum: Sinuses
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=136788

Re: A Cleansing Bath   by trapper/kcmo   8y
hi, kiddo! you are right about this forum. its a shame there is not more on here, so i am going to post what i would have posted on the oil pulling forum. yesterday, after a full day in the sun working in the yard, i decided to do a bath before i ate(i only eat one meal in the evening. i drank a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice and took 8 drops of MH’s rare, pure oregano oil in a vegcap. i then poured the hottest bath i could stand and dosed it with 3 cups of epsom and 3 cups of arm&hammer. just before i got in i put a generous amount of sunflower oil in my mouth for swishing ...   2,411 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
Forum: Bath
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=585275

Re: sibo   by dave505   17mo
Hi lalobear, I tried with a practitioner in Uk last year after testing SIBO positive. She gave me these with some help but 2 weeks after stoping the protocol the problem came back. - coconut oil 3-6 spoons per day - raw garlic 3-4 cloves per day - acidophilus (very clean and expensive one), - bifido the same (dairy free) - krill oil for inflammation 1per day - colon cleanse 1 per week / 5 times what i learned experimenting: - diet alone don»t cure it; it helps but just that - is best to know what bugs you have so to better target treatment and diet; for example coconut oil i ...   1,224 hits
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2009030

Re: new to lesions   by Bythc   4y
I have a chance to get doxycycline now from a dentist. Good idea? Maybe, maybe not. Have you been on many antibiotics in the last couple of years? Part of my problem was candida (yeast), which is cause by the antibiotics. There was also a pseudomonas I tested positive for, which turned out to be totally antibiotic resistance. I’m sure there was a parasite or two involved, as well. Even though it was painful, putting lugol’s iodine on the leasions several times a day killed them. Keeping my body oiled with olive, coconut, seseme seed oil, or almond. I add lugol’s to mineral oi ...   2,264 hits
Forum: Morgellons
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1681919

A very urgent question about chronic yeast and candida....   by moofqueen   26mo   View Entire Thread 12
Hello, Can anyone please advise me in getting rid of the yeast syndrome. I seem to have tried everything from Agrisept-L to juicefasts to MMS to caprylic acid, cayenne, turmeric, Oregano complex and more. What has anyone achieved excellent results with. I have a leaking gut due to the horrible fungus and my whole body feels damp! It makes my life an absolute misery and I am so sick. I am allergic to everything. Is there anyway to restore the PH in my body, get rid of all the damp and I have a chronic vaginal yeast infection. I take my grapefruit extract and more. I am currently ...   1,274 hits
Forum: Candida Support   Cancer Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1912044

Re: candida and children   by jhan   9y
You do not give any symptoms and simply seen suspicious about it. So here are the generals. With symptoms I could also get to the particular. Does your son suffer from colitis, bloated intestine and gas? If so a magnesium supplements are essential. With any suppl. liquids assimiltate better = magnesium chloride solution - it tastes awful, diluting it is water helps.... for a 9 years old, you might rather go for a solid suppl. he might neglect taking it if he hates the taste. If your kid suffers from the above AND has low muscular mass. For a few weeks take twice the normal recommende ...   491 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=292168

Re: Scalp Staph Folliculitis and I shaved!   by English John   5y
The Manuka Honey doesn’t smell :) But really, the oil absolutely stinks, and the smell doesn’t wear off during the day. I leave the honey on my scalp, under a hat, so it’s there for a long time. I also have a problem with the bacteria on my face, and regularly leave it on my face overnight. Regarding totally getting rid of the infection from your body....... In may case (I don’t know about yours or anybody else), I’ve been told by 2 derms that I am a carrier of the infection/bacteria, and there is no way to get rid of it 100%. They said that the bacteria live in colonies unde ...   9,179 hits
Forum: Folliculitis
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1384939

very good question   by tasha92337   7y
You are talking to someone who used to have leaky gut. It take alteast MONTH before leaky gut is cured....Excuse my french I hate saying the word ”cured” I meant to say HEALED. And you shouldnt use probiotics till after your 4th week or you’ll have issues Gut healing herbs are slippery elm, sangra de drago, & cat’s claw I recommend amazon rainforest fiberzon --supports a healthy colon - Fiberon is a synergistic blend of fibers and botanicals recognized for centuries for their cleansing properties. As an internal cleansing program.rainforest herbs pysllium, slippery elm, sangra de ...   3,069 hits
Forum: Leaky Gut
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1046904

Re: Yeast Infection is gone - Pinecone Extract/Udo's Oil   by ericbakker   12mo
Sydney, have you tried to consume more fermented and cultured foods? There is something to be said for consuming foods which have such a positive effect on your digestive system. There is an excellent product called Molkosan, made by a company called Bioforce, which is the first stabilized whey product ever sold. Improving the intestinal health is not a new concept by any means, Dr. Alfred Vogel (the Swiss father of naturopathy) knew back in the early 1950’s of the importance of a person’s intestinal flora because he always recommended sauerkraut and natural yoghurt to his patients many ye ...   1,153 hits
Forum: Candida Support   Immunity
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2052190

«Prev   1   10   20   30   40   50   60   70   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88  
90   100   Next»  

Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with pl...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Water and Air Ozonators
Are you looking for a good quality item and also a good price? We h...

Healthy Weight Loss
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September a...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ...

Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf ex...

Advertisements

Ads from CureZone Sponsors

Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head...

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit

Purest Body Products
Sanctum Pure Body Products are so pure you could eat them (no guarante...

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Proven Candida Diet

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sym...

Healthy Weight Loss
”I have more energy than ever.” - Sally May

Royal Tea
”This tea literally saved my life.” - Ricky

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath

The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

#1 Rated Colon Cleanse
180-Day Money Back Guarantee. All Natural Oxygen Colon Cleanser. Same ...
Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! And it is...

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
Proven Candida Diet
Utopia Silver Supplements
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankind’s original and safest Natural Ant...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
What Ails You?
It doesn’t matter - this can help.
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Best Years in Life
Naturally live longer, healthier and happier and avoid mainstream mana...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.73 sec at 4/16/2014 11:13:38 AM, requested by 23.21.34.188, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/search.asp?q=oregano+oil+and+respatory+infections&f=762&t=0&p=89 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2