CureZone Search Results for
oil of oregano
Search CureZone:  
Top 300 Search Terms

4866 Messages     Page: 4 of 82
 «Prev   1   2   3  
5   6   7   8   9   10   Next»  

Re: Raw Oat Groats? Holy Hell Candida Die off.   by Jerome99   3y
I’ve been doing the antifungal thing for going on six months now. You name it: GSE, colloidal silver, oil of oregano, cat’s claw, goldenseal, neem, garlic oil, etc. I tried them all. I got major die off at first, especially from oil of oregano (swallowed and taken under the tongue), but nowadays antifungals don’t do much of anything for me. As I’ve posted before, Candex has been really the only supplement that’s reliably made a noticeable difference in bringing my digestion back to normal. That’s why I like the idea of raw oats having candida-eating enzymes in them that will hopef ...   11,669 hits
Forum: Candida Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1801118

Re: I'm Sick!   by Molly Bloom   7y
Killi: I’ve had this too. I pulled oil with oil of oregano, back to back, until I wasn’t coughing anything else up. I used the Oil of Oregano at least twice during the day. I’d pull in the a.m. until I stopped coughing and lungs felt clear, and then I would repeat in the late afternoon. It’s amazing how well it clears your lungs so you don’t feel that heaviness and that weird taste of illness. I would also do it whenever I heard myself wheezing.... If you start to cough up green stuff, you’ve got a real bad infection. At that point you need to decide if you are going to try m ...   1,662 hits
Forum: Iodine Supplementation
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1062545

Re: Oregano Oil   by Mira528   30mo
From reading past posts, I think that the most oil of oregano MH has taken in a day is one or two drops. OOO is extremely potent and I experience detox when I take it. It is best to start slowly. The most pleasant way I find for taking it is to put a drop or two into an empty veggie cap. Also ... the quality of the oil you’re using is extremely important. Are you using MH’s oil or oregano? It is fantastic. Best wishes, Mira   835 hits
Forum: Ask Barefoot
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1942503

4 Month Old With Bacterial Infection Over Eczema On Cheek...   by #88805   5y   View Entire Thread 2
My 4 month old son has developed eczema over the past month particularly bad on his cheeks. The past week it has gotten progressively worse to the point where he appears to have a bacterial infection on his cheeks as the skin is red and is weeping. We are working on finding possible food allergies which at this point would be dairy as we do not eat meat. We’ve visited a naturopath and the dermatologist mainly to get a culture taken to determine what strain he might have, staph, strep, etc. The naturopath has us spraying 1 cup Lobelia tea with 5 drops goldenseal root to his cheeks but ...   2,955 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1365991

Help Please! Weeping Eczema!   by kevin jj   9y   View Entire Thread 11
I recently started rubbing a 2 drop oil or oregano to 4 or 5 drop olive oil mixture on my neck eczema. I also started my first ever cleanse using Recleanse herbal detox, http://www.recleanse.com. After 2 days of both, my facial eczema got really red and itchy. Just a few minutes ago I washed my face using Burts Bees lettuce complexion soap and my entire face started weeping terribly! It is very very red and still wet from the weeping eczema. What should I do? Is it from the cleanse? Is it from the oil of oregano? Should I stop using either or both? I’m at a loss now as I usually ...   22,083 hits
Forum: Eczema/Excema
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=7199

Re: allergies/pneumonia   by hopinso   8y
If you have a steam vaporizer try putting a few drops of the oil of oregano in the medicine cup so the steam can pass over the oil. It will help sanitize the air she breathes. A product MH introduced many of us to called Skinners Salve is wonderful for easing chest congestion. Its twice as good as Vicks and similar products. I fought off a bad sinus infection last year with oil of oregano. I took about eight drops of the diluted kind in a capsule three times a day. For a child, you might want to reduce this dosage by half or more. I have to run to the health food store tomorrow for more ...   1,194 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=772558

Oil of Oregano   by carolien   11y   View Entire Thread 3
Has anyone else tried Oil of Oregano? I started using it about 3 weeks ago, and in the beginning I had die-off symptoms. Those faded away and my digestion is soooo much better, and my nausea is almost gone. I really think it was the Oil of Oregano, although I also did a livercleanse around that same time, so maybe it was a combination of things. Anyway, I highly recommend this stuff. I purchased empty capsules, because the Oil is so strong (yuk), and I want to get it all to my stomach and bowels. Funny how it gives a burning sensation in the mouth but it soothes the stomach!   1,239 hits
Forum: Parasites Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=583256

Oil of Orageno   by dlr   10y   View Entire Thread 7
I have been doing P&B shakes once a day along with taking many supliments to cleanse my system of the Candida. They work well, I have begun to see the white specs as some of you informed me I would on your postings, also, I have begun to see the little things that look like little pieces of toilet paper floating in the toilet. Someone suggested I try Oil of Orageno for my vaginal candidis. I did and I think it is working, it seems to be a strong antifungal.(But Green, yuck) Here is my question, because of all the sugar I consumed over the past 2 days (shame on me) I took 2 oil of oregano ...   1,269 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=282717

Re: AF and oil of oregano, lyme disease, natural   by carlosa507   3y
Well the thing is to treat lyme you have to take ALOT of antibiotics which destroys gut flora as well and then you end up with a yeast overgrowth problem. On top of that since oil of oregano claims to kill bacteria then it would benefit me as well because that’s what i;m out to kill, these nasty bacteria that have invaded my body who knows where. I am being treated for lyme from a specialized doc who has helped many even when they get false negative results. In treating lyme you have to find a Lyme Literate doctor who specializes in treating primarily lyme above all else. The treatment can ...   3,349 hits
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue   Celiac   Candida Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1826281

Re: new to oil pulling-my experiences-it's long...   R by molly bloom   8y
I’ve been doing this for a little over 4 months. We are all new to it, with the exception of Trapper, and I believe a few others. My teeth are much whiter. My gums look healthier. Pain in my teeth and gums are gone. Cracking on my heels have all but disappeared. I am never congested anymore (it brings up a lot of mucus). I pull with Oil of Oregano and Tea Tree Oil for that added anti-bacterial effect. Oil of Oregano is extremely powerful.   7,345 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
Forum: Oil Pulling
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=110435

Re: To Onlyskindeep   by curlyzone   8y
I had a small patch of eczema developing on my chin in the afternoon last Friday. I applied (diluted) oil of oregano before bed on the same day. Over the weekend I applied a moisturizer to help the skin shed its old skin. Now my chin is clear, no sign of irritation/eczema. I am definitely a believer of oil of oregano. On the other hand I see that neem oil is being referenced a lot, so I may give it a try in future..   1,827 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=8249

Re: How do you take oregano oil?   by Widemouth   2y
You can fill empty capsules with oil of oregano drops for high doses. I use 3 double 00 caps full for 15 days in a row when fighting infections - with our without conventional antibiotics. For children you can rub it into their feet before bed. You can rub it into anyone’s shins since the skin is very thin and the oil will absorb into the bloodstream through the tissue. Hope that helps. I use Joy of the Mountains oil of Oregano www.joyofthemountains.com and OregaPet www.oregapet.com for my dog.   3,807 hits
Forum: MRSA
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1904643

Oil of Oregano to be used with caution   by Just D   8y
This from a quick search on the web: ”Oil of Oregano is steam-distilled from the flowering plant Origanum vulgare, a native to the Meditteranean region. A member of the Labiatae-mint family, it is closely related to and sometimes confused with Marjoram (Origanum majorana) and Thyme (Thymus vulgaris). Oregano Oil has a spicy, tangy and hot fragrance and a wide range of therapeutic properties, but also strong toxicity so it must be used with extreme caution. It is a strong skin and mucous membrane irritant, so it must be used in very low concentrations; and a powerful emmenagogue, so it m ...   4,540 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=111360

some helps   by Wrenn   9y
Ana ......................................... Black Walnut/Juglans Nigra Wormwood/ Artemisia absinthiu Garlic/Allium sativum onion Turmeric Raw pumpkin seeds/ Nan gua zi Fennel Virgin coconut e oil Oil of Oregano Tea: mugwort/ Artemisia vulgaris chew uncooked brown rice Quisqualis, fruit: round worms: 6-12 grams internally Chinaberry bark/melia/chinatree: internal and externally Torreya/Taxaceae: seed, 6-12 grams: internally Alumen/Ming Fan: 1-3 grams internally Cnidium/She Chuang Zi: seed: 6-12 grams externally Camphor/Zhang Nao: dose .05-.15 grams internally ...   3,262 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=473153

Sinus problems showed up; had oil of oregano for 8 days   by CGally81   4y   View Entire Thread 12
I’m on the anti-candida diet, strict with no sugar allowed, lots of protein sources, etc. I’ve been on it for weeks now, maybe a month (not sure yet). I also take probiotics every morning, and have been for months, and Candizyme at night, which I’ve been doing for over a month. But a little over a week ago, I decided to buy oil of oregano, since it’s said to be the best antifungal by far, and one you can safely take for 6 weeks before you need to stop for 2, supposedly. At least, candida is said to not easily build up resistance to it. Anyway, 3 days ago, when going to take my Candiz ...   3,520 hits
Forum: The Candida Expert
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1741001

Sinus problems, been taking oil of oregano for 8 days so far   by CGally81   4y   View Entire Thread 9
I’m on the anti-candida diet, strict with no sugar allowed, lots of protein sources, etc. I’ve been on it for weeks now, maybe a month (not sure yet). I also take probiotics every morning, and have been for months, and Candizyme at night, which I’ve been doing for over a month. But a little over a week ago, I decided to buy oil of oregano, since it’s said to be the best antifungal by far, and one you can safely take for 6 weeks before you need to stop for 2, supposedly. At least, candida is said to not easily build up resistance to it. Anyway, 3 days ago, when going to take my Candiz ...   13,788 hits
Forum: Candida Support   Sinuses
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1740879

Cat's Claw to Kill Lyme Foot Spa to Detox Program worked ...   by Saffire   6y   View Entire Thread 2
I have found something fantastic and could have the potential of changing your life. I want to share because I care about people. I don’t want to sell you on anything. I know it worked for me at least for now. I had inflamed lymph nodes in both breasts, my brain fog was so intense that I’d be in a conversation and start a sentence and not finish it, I felt like I was spaced out, my knees ached, I was in the chiropractor once a week because of trigger points in my back and neck that were so inflamed I could not turn my head to see oncoming traffic when in the car, I had bouts of double-v ...   2,986 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
Forum: Home Remedies   Immunity   Myasthenia Gravis
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1256521

Fixed This Person Maybe You?Brain Fog-Lymes- More Parasi...   by #98890   6y   View Entire Thread 4
This post is long but you might find it can benefit you if you read it in its entirety.I can’t stress the importance of detoxification enough. I had inflamed lymph nodes in both breasts, my brain fog was so intense that I’d be in a conversation and start a sentence and not finish it, I felt like I was spaced out when I woke up, my knees ached, I was in the chiropractor once a week because of trigger points in my back and neck that were so inflamed I could not turn my head to see oncoming traffic when in the car, I had bouts of double-vision. All of the symptoms are gone. I had the sympt ...   4,227 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1266135

Cat's Claw to Kill Lyme Foot Spa to Detox Program worked ...   by Saffire   6y   View Entire Thread 12
I have found something fantastic and could have the potential of changing your life. I want to share because I care about people. I don’t want to sell you anything. This post is long but you might find it can benefit you if you read it in its entirety. I have posted the 10-day program, the article I found describing the ramifications of lyme disease, and stress the importance of detoxification. I know it worked for me at least for now. I had inflamed lymph nodes in both breasts, my brain fog was so intense that I’d be in a conversation and start a sentence and not finish it, I felt li ...   6,709 hits
Forum: Brain Fog   MS: Multiple Sclerosis   CFS / CFIDS
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1250167

Cat's Claw to Kill Lyme Foot Spa to Detox Program worked ...   by Saffire   6y   View Entire Thread 2
I have found something fantastic and could have the potential of changing your life. I want to share because I care about people. I don’t want to sell you on anything. I know it worked for me at least for now. I had inflamed lymph nodes in both breasts, my brain fog was so intense that I’d be in a conversation and start a sentence and not finish it, I felt like I was spaced out, my knees ached, I was in the chiropractor once a week because of trigger points in my back and neck that were so inflamed I could not turn my head to see oncoming traffic when in the car, I had bouts of double ...   5,938 hits
Forum: Testimonials: Requests   Alternative Energy   Allergies & Intolerance
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1256524

oregano   by panoslydios   11mo   View Entire Thread 2
hay mh, i was oil pulling with sesame oil and oregano. at the same time accidentaly i had dropped some oregano on the desk and waited to finish oil pulling and then take care of the mess. so i didnt figure out that the oregano was oxidizing in the air together with the unhealthy material . i felt die off symptoms in the top of my eye. it couldnt be heavy metal poisoning otherwise i would feel pain in all the eye area. so was oil pulling that was detoxing or the massive amounts of oregano oil in the air.? i know my question is a mess but i would appreciate any input. thanks ...   474 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2132920

I have found something fantastic and could have the potential of changing your life. I want to share because I care about people. I don’t want to sell you anything. This post is long but you might find it can benefit you if you read it in its entirety. I have posted the 10-day program, the article I found describing the ramifications of lyme disease, and stress the importance of detoxification. I know it worked for me at least for now. I had inflamed lymph nodes in both breasts, my brain fog was so intense that I’d be in a conversation and start a sentence and not finish it, I felt like ...   3,650 hits
Forum: Toxins
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1259973

new to this, need some advice   by theriver   19mo   View Entire Thread 4
I’m new here and slowly reading this forum from the beginning. I have a lot to learn but I really want to get started right away so I’m hoping someone could just help me out here. I’ve been doing iodine supplementation since mid August - 7.5 months. I started cleansing for yeast 5 weeks ago using oil of oregano and bentonite. (oil of oregano works very well for me). The yeast calmed down and I started having very strange bowel movements. Research led me to this forum. I am sure I have parasites because of the symptom list. I have started with diatomaceous earth, 1 heaping tsp in a glass ...   602 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2052336

can buy her tincture already made too   by Wrenn   11y
www.sbherbalremedies.com the tincture order web already made. coem s witha weight chart to figure doses for kids and pets too it seems pricey but is well worth it... i have had no bad reactions to it. i got the 8 week treatment paln on the 3 rd treatment so far. i only use l-ornithine when i am super tense and need a goo dnights sleep. got mine at www.iherb.com Twin Labs brand 500mgs/100 caps for 14.00 it doe snot leave me drowsy at all or drugged feelign i it is a natural amino acid. might do a web search also and rea dup on oil of oregano with good carvocal % lvles in it/ is ...   1,310 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=527419

kd 8(   by Wrenn   11y
oh you made me cry 8( i feel so bad for you . i know how it is being scared to try diff stuff cause have so many reactions/ have youtried th oil of oregano at all? BOB at teh curezione team forum gave me this web/ www.drchristopher.isbrilliant.com search oil of oregano buy the natures answer brand (it says it has 55 % of the carvocal in it. ) if you type word topsmedia in the order code you get free shipping. do a search online to see about oil of oregano it is effective against 137 diff viruses bacteria parasites etc. it has so many uses it is incrediable and the 1 oz ...   1,540 hits
Forum: Ask Dr Vinograd
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=656461

bought some oil of oregano   by HarmonicCharge   5y   View Entire Thread 7
Dear MH WOW, I think this oil of oregano is the most expensive supplement that I have ever purchased! For a very small bottle with a dropper it was over 31 bucks. It is for my dog’s fleas mostly, so his well being is worth it. The more inexpensive one had olive oil in it, I didn’t want to get his fur all oily. HJe was up all night crying since he had a flea the other day, even throught the citronella spray. He scratches and gets all upset and his skin gets red and hot all over, he cries and whines all night. Poor little guy! Hopefully the Oil of Oregano will work. Since th ...   3,901 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1443368

i know you are low on $ but conside r this   by Wrenn   10y
www.survival.com.mx/health/oregano oil of oregano with high 85 % carvocal for 20 $ bottle it will lastyour a veyr long tiem and is effective agint 137 diff parasteis bacterias mold funguses virussses etc. lyme /candita/ etc.. lots of parasite sliv ein ears and nose/sinuses etc.. it is highly concentrated an d you do nee d ot dilut eit with anohte r oil or it will burn . that web gives great tip son useage. i put a drop oil o foregano on a q tip/then added a dropp soemmoe of oiliv eoil and swabeed my ears withit onc e ady or onc eevy er other day.. aslo add a rop to a ...   1,225 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=467699

Re: Anti-fungals/probiotics:   by cora   7y
The first result from a google search - tons more out there which will tell you even more about how much bacteria (of all varieties) o of o can and will kill: Although oil of oregano primarily targets undesirable bacteria and other hostile microbes in the body, it may also minimize the concentrations of friendly gut bacteria with long-term use. To guard against this possibility, regular ingestion of live friendly bacterial cultures from functional foods is recommended, as well as daily ingestion of prebiotics, which are proven to foster the growth of the friendly gut bacteria. h ...   1,477 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1036216

Re: I think it makes sense   RR by tek   6y
I took ampicillin in the distant past and ended up needing repeated rounds, which completely messed up my digestive system. I’m not a fan of antibiotics and avoid them at all costs. There is a price to pay as they also wipe out the good bacteria. If you continue with the ampicillin, you might consider probiotics to re-introduce good flora. Have you tried using a netti pot with oil of oregano or saline? I take copious amounts of vitamin c when fighting an infection (best taken with a mineral buffer like in the form of calcium ascorbate), with good results. When treating an inf ...   2,142 hits
Forum: Parasites: Drugs
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1079963

Re: when a dental infection has gone too far...   by Dquixote1217   31mo
I agree with Arn, use plenty of oil of oregano - and I suggest that you rub it into the gums around the problem area several times a day in addition to taking it internally, perhaps alternating with colloidal silver swished and rubbed into the gums as well as taken internally in plentiful amounts. Sounds like you might have a tooth that needs to come out eventually (or perhaps not, depending on the nature of the infection), but in the meanwhile the oil of oregano and colloidal silver should clear up any infection and prevent its spread.  The key is to use plenty of both ...   7,639 hits
Forum: Ask CureZone   Dental Support   Cardiovascular
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1926047

oil of oregano   by melanie24   9y   View Entire Thread 6
I want to try taking the oil of oregano 1 drop every hour for 8 hours to really parasite cleanse strongly. I want to know what kind of oil of oregano I should look for. I’ll be buying it at the health food store, so they probably only carry the milder/safer kind right? I just don’t want to accidentally get the really strong stuff that is unsafe to take too much of. Are you supposed to do this for just one day? And if I want to repeat it, how long should I wait?   2,159 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=720552

Re: Root Canals: the Root Cause of Your Cancer or other I...   by Dquixote1217   5y
If it were me, I would go with colloidal silver and oil of oregano.  Swish and swallow the colloidal silver.  Rub the oil of oregano into the area (and surrounding area) where the tooth was.  It will likely burn a bit. Of course, the best course of action is to get to the biological dentist as soon as you are able.  The same advice should be good for those who still have root canal teeth too.  And a zapper should also help if you have access to one. DQ   6,022 hits
Forum: Cancer Support   Dental Support   News
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1446801

Re: Oregano Oil and Ropeworm   by Deesmiles   13mo
Amazing :~} I took endless amounts of Oil of Oregano and the only time a Ropeworm exited was when I had taken it with Fenbenz. Perhaps so many herbal remedies created a resistance in my body. When I did the Ropeworm Protocol discovered/applied by the Gubarev (the scientist from Russia researching with others) I would estimate a bucketful of Ropeworm stages have been removed. When I was desperate I drank a whole TBS. of Wild Oil of Oregano with Keifer (someone posted this remedy on Curezone :) Still nothing... I guess we all have such different systems it’s trial and error at this ...   871 hits
Forum: Parasites Cleanse Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2116876

Re: Natural anti-itch?   by curlyzone   9y
Something that helped me is Oil of Oregano from North American Herb & Spice. I apply oil of oregano after showers in the mornings. And I am comfortable all day. I sometimes apply Colloidal Oatmeal Lotion (see Aunty’s post before this one) before going to bed. I guess this is also helping. I did not have a break out on my skin for a couple of weeks now. However I still have scars and discoloration on my skin. It seems that it will take some time until my skin completely heals.   1,961 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=7563

I'm here :> by DawnWine   by hesel6   9y
Dawn, are you taking the oil of oregano orally? I have heard it put in the bathwater, in the ears/nose (diluted) but not actually taken. You say every hour - for how many hours/days? What dilution do you use? So sorry to bombard you, just need to know for tomorrow, as my last day of 1st round of parasite cleanse today. Thanks ©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°© Are you taking the oil of oregano orally? I have heard it put in the bathwater, in the ears/nose (diluted) but not actually taken. You say every hour - for how many hours/days? What dilution do you use? So sorry to bombard ...   838 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=473643

Re: skin burning   by Zoebess   8y
Do you have porphyria?? Do you remember any other info about what may have triggered this condition??? http://www.porphyriafoundation.com/about_por/index.html If it is just some sort of bacterial infection on your skin, it might be helped by bathing in a warm bath with a few drops of Oil of Oregano. For example, if it is something like a staph infection, you could bath in Oil of Oregano as well as ingest some using capsules or just a drop or two diluted in water. Hopefully, MH might have more options but you may have to give more information if you remember what triggered these e ...   1,246 hits     2 of 2 (100%)
Forum: Ask Barefoot   Skin Problems Cures
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=200804

Re: Is uncontrolable itching a side effect of parasite cl...   by Need to get healthy   11y
I haven’t done a parasite cleanse yet. When I did the MC I also stopped taking meds for allergies and benedryl (150 - 200 mg per day)for hives, I have been itching from head to toe ever since. Dry brushing helped but didn’t stop it. I then bought some powdered Ester C and took approx 10,000 mg at a time mixed with juice - relief at last. I ended up doing this at least three times a day. A bottle ($14.95) was lasting less than three days - a little expensive. Five days after I went off the MC I got really sick - a lot of head and chest congestion - I picked up some Oil of Oregano. It ...   2,960 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=618505

Re: MH - my detox drink   by lauren40   9y
This sounds like a modified Master Cleanse drink. I make this drink 1st thing every morning. The only difference is that I add two tablespoons of Grade C maple syrup and 8 drops of cayenne tincture instead of the oil of oregano. It really gets me going in the morning - in more ways than one! :) It amazes me how much different the Master Cleanse drink tastes with the ACV added in. I don’t like the regular Master Cleanse drink but I love it with the ACV added in. I also use the raw, organic ACV with the ”mother”. I put the oil of oregano and olive leaf tincture in half gallon of di ...   1,203 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=719185

Colloidal silver, oil of oregano, DMSO and digestive enzymes   by Dquixote1217   29mo
If it were me, I would take copius amounts of collodal silver - up to several ounces a day for the first several days.  It would also likely be helpful to take some oil of oregano, and if it were me I would rub both colloidal silver and oil of oregano around the area where you had the tooth taken out and where the lump is. In fact, I would go a step further and put a few drops of DMSO in the colloidal silver to insure maximum penetration and rub it into the lump area on the outside of the face.  A further thing I would likely do would be to take several digestive enzymes a fe ...   1,990 hits
Forum: Ask CureZone
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1947800

Re: Trip to the Dr. a waste of time as expected. DISGUSTE...   by rlaplacev   6y
Hi Queta I read your message about the plan you followed to treat your Candida symptoms, and clear your body from the Candida overgrowth. Particularly I am talking about rotating antifungals, as you just described it: (4 days Oil of Oregano capsules, 3 times per day) (4 days of (4 days of SF 722, 5 capsules, 3 times per day) (4 days Grapefruit Seed Extract 2 capsules, 3 times per day) (4 days of Candibactin, 4 capsules, 3 times per day). (You have to work up to the full dose of Candibactin, Oil of Oregano, and SF 722 by taking like 2 pills, 3 x per day the first rotation, then 3 pills, 3x ...   5,380 hits
Forum: Candida Support   Insurance
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1212007

Re: Oil of oregano   by candisufferer   26mo
Well, you are encouraging to someone whose only just begun to start learning in order to heal their AF/HT. Keep up the good work. Wonder how you have responded to cymotel? I tend to favor GAIA HERBS for their quality: perhaps I’m biased from it being favored by the local health store which has been around like forever and they seem to know their stuff. http://www.gaiaherbs.com/products/detail/53/Oil-Of-Oregano- Keep posting your encouraging healing story....people like me need to read it!   1,656 hits
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue   Qigong / Chi Kung
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1985166

Re: Duration - Terminator vs Super De Luxe   by Wrenn   11y
hi well tha tis a long hard topic lol!! i have benn thru many different things... alli cna say ti that between detoxings, using foot pads, clarkia parasssties treatemnts and oil of oregano regualr use and the terminator have all breated soem veyr dramatic differences in my health/ and physicla problems also... it is far to lenghty tob e be dredged up here... i fyouare interested youcan rea dmy boring story on dr.vinogoards forum where i got ramblign on lol i have lato to dela with still but i am seeign betterinporvemnts evyer day... when i stop anyone thihng... i feel draggya bi t ...   867 hits
Forum: Zapper Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=645285

Re: Used NAC... got cellulitis   by CGally81   17mo
So you recommend staying on NAC at a low dose? I was taking 700mg. How does 150mg sound? I admit, the NAC has done good for me. My appetite is back, I don’t feel sick to my stomach at all anymore, so I think I unded whatever DMSA did to me. But the return of cellulitis, a condition I used to chronically suffer from, is very scary. I may return to NAC after a few weeks if the cellulitis clears up and doesn’t return. I also plan to attack the heavy metals, but again after the cellulitis has cleared up and I feel confident that it won’t return. Will probiotics help, and if so, do you ...   698 hits
Forum: Ask The Candida Expert
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2074175

Grapefruit seed extract alternatives (?) and correct way ...   by #48820   8y   View Entire Thread 2
Hi everyone, I have been using PB and C shakes along with Oil of Oregano capsules for the past 2 months and feel I should probably switch up the oil of oregano to prevent the candida from developing a resistance to it. Can I take grapefruit seed extract if I have a food intolerance to citrus? Also, what are the guidelines to taking probiotics? I’ve heard to take them on an empty stomach, but not if one is hungry and to take them with cold water. Any suggestions? Finally, will the candida develop a resistance to Caprylic Acid, and if yes, what can I take in its place in the shakes? Th ...   1,549 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=747736

How to know if candida treatment is working?   by auri   3y   View Entire Thread 4
I started trying to rid myself of candida a couple of months ago. At first, it was very easy to know that it was working, because my symptoms diminished & my BMs stopped being all fluffy. Now, though, I’m trying to determine if the candida is making a comeback, or is in its death throes. My BMs have become fluffy again, after I rotated off of oil of oregano and onto olive leaf extract as my main candida killer. I also take CandiZyme, high dose biotin, and follow a strict candida diet. So are the fluffy candida stools a sign that the olive leaf extract isn’t doing as well as the oil ...   3,705 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1868064

Re: Herbal tonics promote good breath?   by MH   5y
Dear Barefoot, HAY I resumed taking the tonic of my custom order (half pica and half kidney cleanse) and I don’t measure it, I just take a sip. OK I noticed that I have a real fresh taste in my mouth a couple of hours later. Is there parsley juice in one of those tonics? THE KIDNEY CLEANSE FORMULA DOES HAVE A LITTLE PARSLEY. Just curious as to which of the tonics is doing this effect. Could it be the oil of oregano? OIL OF OREGANO IS A GREAT HERB FOR THE MOUTH/TEETH/GUMS/CIRCULATION AND GERM KILLER, ETC... It is very nice! :) I love this stuff. GREAT BLESSINGS, MH   760 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1417602

Re: Has anyone tried Clarkia?   by caroline   11y
I have used Bentonite, and it is not that bad. I took it in the morning and at night; you kind of get used to it. It definitely helped me with the cleanup. To help kill the parasites I have started using oil of Oregano. This stuff is potent; I bought empty capsules, because drinking it in juice or water is too strong. I have noticed die-off symptoms, eventhough I had been using Paraherbs by Michaels. I read the oil of Oregano is the best thing to use against parasites, particularly for Blastocystis Hominis.   2,885 hits
Forum: Bowel Cleanse Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=584311

Re: AIDS CURED: Free movie   by #39245   8y
If you have a viral infection I would look into the vitamin c/salt water treatments ! Its effectiveness is being noted as the only treatment works for Lymes disease ,which has completely stumped the medical establishment and has resisted all antibiotics! I would also consider AUT auto urine therapy if you are serious about reversing viral load! Other treatmenyts for viral infections are antiviral naturals oils like Oregano oil ,grapefruitseed oils coconut oils and even hemp oils help with viral infections and another option is electro medicine the zappers etc.!   2,276 hits
Forum: AIDS Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2340

Iodoral and Parasite cleanse   by JOT   4y   View Entire Thread 10
Hi everyone: I have a couple of questions about parasite cleanse. I take Iodoral (iodine) every day and I have just started my first parasite cleanse. I am using this product: http://www.iherb.com/Kroeger-Herb-Co-Wormwood-Combination-100-Veggie-Caps/5830?at=0 Is it OK to continue the iodoral while I do the cleanse? The other question is about oil of oregano. I am assuming this is OK to take with the parasite cleanse, but not positive. It is 10:1 concentrate and I am taking two a day. Should I be taking more oil of oregano daily? Thanks for your help. (I couldn’t find this in ...   2,036 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1649095

Oil of Oregano   by Storage-Girl   6y   View Entire Thread 5
I am pretty sure I have candida based on many of the things I have read here (two long sessions with antibiotics being the culprit). Completed my first round of Humaworm 1 month ago. Was still having TERRIBLE sugar cravings! Decided to try Oil of Oregano to see if it had an impact. My sugar cravings are gone! I’ve had these cravings for years, and am happy to see them gone! Also, have noticed a huge decrease in appetite since taking the Oil of Oregano. I would recommend this to anyone! I just put 3-6 drops in a bottled water. Just thought it would help anyone with this same proble ...   2,317 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1315461

Re: Rotational Use of Anti-Candida Supplements to Kill Ca...   by JohnnySmith   8y
That is great that one supplement worked for you, but not everyone is the same and I know several people that found Oil of Oregano did not do the trick. And as far as Oil of Oregano goes, it is the most expensive of all anti-candida supplements which makes you a better customer for the supplement industry. I was trying to post something helpful and it was really for people to agree or disagree, without the sarcasm. I don’t appreciate your sarcasm. Right back in your face with the sarcasm.   8,032 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=303972

Re: update ..almost done   by pattiecake   7y
you might want to start taking a good liver tonic. I use one called Livatone plus. (www.liverdoctor.com) It also indicates gut dysbiosis (sp?) for that digestive enzymes are good and some candida fighting herbs help like oil of oregano, olive leaf etc. Probiotics as well just make sure you take them away from the oil of oregano and stuff. I would cut all simple carbs as well. My son had light colored floaty stools as a 2yo from overvaccination. It put his liver in distress and gave him leaky gut. Candida thrive on leaky gut. These are the things we did for him along with heav ...   964 hits
Forum: Ask Humaworm
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=936257

Keep OPing   by Molly Bloom   6y
I have been smoking for years. Realize it’s unpopular but there you go. You need to OP more than anyone because smoking does cause gum recession. It’s all the bacteria that you are relieving, and it’ that bacteria that does a ton of harm to the gums. So my answer is yes, you are mitigating some of the damage. Also my other comment is on the use of Oil of Oregano. You should only use this on and off, not consistently. It’s like an antibiotic. It’s one of the most powerful anti-bacterials in our alternative world. Perhaps you already knew this? But for those that don’t, I wou ...   2,860 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1323227

Raised brown spots popping up... this temporary?   by CGally81   17mo   View Entire Thread 4
Although I’m using oil of oregano (which is both antibiotic and antifungal) to attack my cellulitis (and it seems to be working), now I have something new - noticeable, mild, light in color but definitely visible, brown spots on my left hand. And they have an interesting ”feel” to them, too, if I rub my finger along them. I decided to look up ”brown spots” and ”brown spots” ”candida” to see if there is a relationship. Some are saying yes, this is related to the candida going out of control, while others are saying they are liver spots, and are related to my liver being taxed. I am ta ...   865 hits
Forum: Ask The Candida Expert
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2074221

SF722   by jamesG   10y   View Entire Thread 3
Has anyone tried formula SF722? Is it an anti-fungal? Right now I’m rotating oil of oregano and olive leaf extract, so I was thinking about incorporating a third. Thanks in advance! ©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°© Has anyone tried formula SF722? Is it an anti-fungal? Right now I’m rotating oil of oregano and olive leaf extract, so I was thinking about incorporating a third. Thanks in advance!   1,099 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=283061

Re: Can one rid themselves of infection w/o....   by Gardeninginthefog   9y
Hi. I know this is an old message, but I wanted to respond to it because your comments about the spider bite left me very curious. You said that the bite had red lines going through it. Do you mean like a bulls-eye pattern? If so I am flabberghasted that oil of oregano worked on that. It’s really amazing. Please write back and tell me. Thanks, Gardening ©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°© Hi. I know this is an old message, but I wanted to respond to it because your comments about the spider bite left me very curious. You said that the bite had red lines going through it. ...   1,528 hits
Forum: Kidney Stones
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=14540

Re: can you identify this worm?   by Legend520   3y
I just use oil of oregano drops which you should be able to purchase at any health food store. I have gradually raised my dosage to 4-5 drops 3 times per day, before meals. I buy Olive Leaf and the other herbs in bulk powder and just mix them into warm water and drink them between meals, along with the oil of oregano. I just go with what feels right and adjust my dosage accordingly. To be honest I never had great success with the pre-fabricated herbal parasite blends - I seem to be getting better results with compiling my own formulas. I also take liver herbs like milk thistle and turmeric ...   18,848 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1778886

Re: Ear infection   by #91053   5y
Is the collidial silver on website i posted okay? And how do you take internally, how much? The iodine stung the ear, is this likely to do the same? And do i do this ear combo a couple of times a day or mainly at night? Sorry for all the questions but don’t know that much about it, and just about to go shopping for what i need, so haven’t much time for research. I’ve heard oil of oregano is good, so how do you dilute this? So any oil of oregano in hfs is okay?   2,049 hits
Forum: Colloidal Silver
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1500513

oil of oregano   by curlyzone   8y   View Entire Thread 26
MH, I read at 108pages.com that you get your oil of oregano from Turkey, right? My question is, from where in Turkey do you buy it? Any brand? I get my oil of oregano from Turkey too (I am Turkish living in USA). The brand that I buy is Arifoglu. You can email me back personally or post your answer here. Thank you very much in advance. I am grateful for everything that you write here. Also I am happy that you came to the conclusion that head pointing south is best while sleeping :) this is what I believed in all my life (due to family traditions).   1,557 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=194466

this way   by Gehna   11y
put the oil of oregano in your mouth, add a wee bit of water, and then swish the water and the oil of oregano all over your mouth and gargle as well, then swallow all of it. I say to gargle because it will get the mizture near your throat and this is good. NO! dont ever spit that stuff out! :) Also, you may want to increase the dosage to your needs. I am not aware of any side effects. In fact, I am doing 30 drops twice a day now. Yes, 30 drops twice a day. I am able to tolerate this now. I am only doing it for one week, as right now I have the canker sores in my mouth and think ...   3,893 hits
Forum: Lyme ("Lime")
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=52057

«Prev   1   2   3  
5   6   7   8   9   10   Next»  

I Found Kidney Support
Please share this page to anyone with kidney ailments.

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with pl...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ...

59-Year-Old Beats Stage IV Cancer Without Chemo
How did this 59-year-old survive stage IV l...

The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Ads

Sponsored Ads

My cancer is gone!
After a single session!

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Water Secret Takes Out Fluoride
Learn how to remove fluoride from your drinking water today...

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Official Dr. Clark Video Database

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Free Shipping on orders over $29

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Proven Parasite Diet

Utopia Silver Supplements
Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you need to...

Kitchen “Waste” Reduces Tumors by 500%
A compound in a food you probably throw away reduced...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?

Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms,...

The Tesla Shield™
The #1 Personal Energy Enhancement Device. Transformational Technology Fo...

Reclaim Your Health
Restore your health today with our clinically proven Candida Cleanse

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google
Translate This Page:

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

What is Nascent Iodine?
What is Nascent Iodine? How does it work? Click to learn Iodine’s hea...
Body Aches Be Gone
Poisonous water might be the reason for your body aches.
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how type 2 d...
What is Inner Criticism?
Self criticism needs to be worked on at the subconscious level!

PLAT

Easy Colon Detox
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Works While You Sleep!
Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenrod
Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give their te...
Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
59-Year-Old Beats Stage IV Cancer Without Chemo
How did this 59-year-old survive stage IV lun...
Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with CZ...
Proven Parasite Diet

GOLD

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Ccws™
Clinically proven effective against Candida, Yeast Infections & thrush
The Tesla Shield™
The #1 Personal Energy Enhancement Device. Transformational Technology For ...
Amazing Oleander-Based Skin Cream
The best ever age defying skin cream for wrinkles and uneve...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.47 sec at 11/24/2014 2:05:07 PM, requested by 54.87.60.7, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/search.asp?q=oil+of+oregano&f=762&t=0&p=4 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2