CureZone Search Results for
graviola
Search CureZone:  
Top 300 Search Terms

336 Messages     Page: 3 of 6
 «Prev   1   2  
4   5   6   Next»  

Re: Amla C herb - Natural Vitamin C   by aging tree   4y
This place is in Toronto and also sells a lot of ayurvedic stuff. They sell Amla by the pound, and prices seem fair at least from my point of vue. They also sell Triphala by the pound (40$), Graviola..., Noni root or leaves, as well as Vit C ascorbic acid. Since I donít have to pay extravagant shipping and handling + transport fees, price is appealing to me. Thank you Musi for this address! I got Verbenas from them http://www.herbies-herbs.com/   925 hits
Forum: Rife
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1574445

Re: Question about Immune support?   by LuellaMay   4y
Hi Pam, Most likely it is okay for you to take the powder with Rose Laurel OPC Plus.  To my knowledge, the only supplements that may interfere with oleander are graviola and Protocel. My Best, Luella   734 hits
Forum: Ask Tony Isaacs
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1585688

Necrosis and Potassium Iodide   by Js.mom   4y   View Entire Thread 11
My husband has been doing his own finger dowsing, especially for supplements and dosages- and Newport, you hit the nail on the head with need for an increase in SSKI, Potassium Iodide with necrosis. I added Necrosis to the doctrine a couple of nights ago. But, yesterday, dowsing showed that he needed larger amounts of SSKI. We are taking the 32.5 mg tablets, which continues to test well. He needed 10 (through the day) yesterday. This morning, he already showed 5. The Graviola that started showing as being needed by him, was most likely for the necrosis. Yes, selenium too. For ...   755 hits
Forum: Rife
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1592205

Re: Pancreatic cancer and oleander testimonial   by charlie g   4y
My former manager (age 70+ at the time) came down with pancreatic cancer in 2007. He took two rounds of chemo and it made him so sick he decided to stop taking it. He found an article on the supplement Graviola on the web. He took that, along with enzymes, juiced, and went into remission. His blood tumor markers went way down. His physicians were baffled and he wouldnít tell them he was doing an ĒalternativeĒ because he knew they would make him stop and go back to the chemo. I saw him last Christmas at a big department store and he is still doing great. He has lost some weight, ...   2,090 hits
Forum: Cancer Support   Pancreatic Cancer   Oleander Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1625862

Re: Liposarcoma Alternative Treatments   by revan   4y
Hi, Thanks for your input. I would like to note that Paw Paw is actually more potent than Graviola as it has double ring compounds. In fact all of my cancer research has focused on the Paw Paw compound. However, from recent research it does seem that the oleander protocol is extremely effective aswell. I plan to continue for 90 days with the paw paw and see if there is any reduction in the tumor mass (fortunately I can see it through the skin) and if not I will move onto the oleander protocol. I really appreciate the input.   7,689 hits
Forum: Cancer Support   Lipoma   Tumors
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1627896

Thanks........   by quarrymaster   4y
Thanks for the heads up.........Iíve read the posts on ĒUtopiaĒ , but thought Iíd try the original to start and find a local supply of oleander , and cook my own (I have your recipe , plus the straining recommendations). I used to live in the desert in Calif , so I have friends that could cut and send me clippings , but I bought a plant , but too small to cut from yet........Iím also gathering my colloidal silver , inositol , graviola , A,E,C, OPC etc and have been researching cesium chloride , and might start doing the rife type zapping ( I have a freq generator that I used on Lyme) so Ií ...   760 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1706178

Hello Shelly Kat   by Surfer27   4y
Hello Shellykat, Surfer27 here. Just had some questions for you, in regards to fecal body odors. Do you have any ideas for a fecal body odor, if hemorrhoids, anal fissures or fistulas isnít a problem? I just ask this because, when I had a colonscopy done, there was no hemorrhoids, fissures or fistulas, so I am at a loss, as to what my fecal body odor could be caused by? Secondly, have you ever looked into the homeopathic treatment of Apis Mellifica for your fecal body odor, or possibly trying Graviola for your problems? Also, can you give me a list, of the things youíve tried to get rid ...   2,005 hits
Forum: Ask Shelley
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1563038

Re: Amazon A-P   by run on water   5y
The ingredients I found four Amazon A-P are: blend of amargo, simarouba, boldo, fedegoso, carqueja, quinine, erva tost„o, epazote, anamu, and graviola Where is the Quassia Amara? Are we talking about the same product? As to how I ĒreactĒ it can be by getting: overall malaise, stomach upset, joint paint (usually the next day), welts, etc. It is more of a risk to try a product with several herbal ingredients than to just try one at a time. In this case I already started Amazon A-P and have not had any kind of allergic reaction (I start out with very little and then bu ...   3,627 hits
Forum: Parasites Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1497980

Bone Cancer... just found out mother in law has it.   by logrhythmic   5y   View Entire Thread 2
I need some ideas. Just found out that my 73 y.o. mother in law was dxed with bone cancer. No idea how far along. Besides graviola and healthy diet, I am looking for suggestions on how to approach her with alternatives. Iím living proof that alternatives are effective (depression, diabetes, and fibromyalgia are all but gone thanks to altmeds), so I have that going for me. One of her daughters is an RN and the MIL smokes. She confided in me a year ago that sheís not really interested in living anymore. So I have my work cut out for me. Itís difficult for me to just ignore this situation and ...   957 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1540078

Wrong Sutherlandia!   by dquixote1217   6y
Sutherlandia by itself is not a poweful cancer fighter.  Sutherlandia OPC contains 80% oleander (which I think is the most powerful cancer fighter to be found) and 20% Sutherlandia Frutescens, which I believe makes a very good combination for fighting cancer and restoring health.  It can be obtained only at: http://www.sutherlandiaopc.com I would suggest you make an immediate change! Note: Oleander is also available in patent medicine form and their is a new supplement that features oleander along with chaparral and graviola from Alpha-Omega labs.  Or, you c ...   3,311 hits
Forum: Cancer Support   Pancreatic Cancer   Black Seed
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1263893

Re: Cancer and glyconutrients   by slim1972   6y
I have read over many of the updates on this site. Tegandraís mostly... My Dad was diagnosed with stage 3 Non Small cell lung cancer about 6 weeks ago. He is already undergoing Radiation treatment and small doses of chemo. I have been doing extensive research on Zeolite and Ellagic Formula with Graviola and now have moved on to Glyconutrients. As of now we have not purchased anything. I did read that the Zeolite would produce fever and flu like symptoms in the first couple weeks and that this was a good sign. Tegandra, did you fatherís Dr. tell him to stop taking it while on chemo ...   2,873 hits
Forum: Glyconutrients   Cancer Support   Tumors
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1245112

Re: Cancer and glyconutrients   by dquixote1217   6y
Zeolite, Ellagic Acid, Graviola and Glyconutrients are all good, but I might mention that oleander greatly lessens or eliminatates virtually all known side effects associated with chemo and radiation (neither of which I would recommend), helps both of those mainstream treatments realize success and is also one of the very few things that has been effective against NSCLC. If you would like learn more, I recommend my series of articles on oleander at: http://www.tbyil.com/articles.htm DQ   2,827 hits
Forum: Glyconutrients   Cancer Support   Tumors
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1245122

update on John's cll leukemia   by boatman   6y   View Entire Thread 3
Itís now been 3 mos. on our program since he came to me, questioning his doctors. heís on oleander tonic (thanks DQ)utopia silver,immune enhancer herbal formula(12 hep-c herbal plus graviola) probiotics,alkylzing drps,fresh veggies,u facodian,msm,grpfrt seed ext.,oregano oil, rife light, etc. 3 mos. since last Rituxan (a mild drug i am told) his white count is 16,000 and level off for a month. his doctor is amazed (he predicted john would be on chemo by now, & at 50,000) john now believes in our protocall enough to trash his doctor and hammer my stuff. hang on boys, here we go. ...   1,371 hits
Forum: Cancer Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1104974

Longevity Spice Ingredients   by TheAdonis   6y
Approx. 108 herbal extracts including: cayenne peppers, vinegar, garlic, Olive leaf tincture, clover blossoms, wild crafted American ginseng, red ginseng, mushroom, peppermint, graviola, cats claw, Echinacea, willow herb, calendula flower, pau dí arco, yarrow, bayberry, bitter berry, goldenseal, St. johns wort, cilantro, tree syrups, plant syrups, mullein, lobelia, comfrey, black walnut, clove, wormwood, pumpkin seed, cascara sagrada, fennel, gravel root, hydrangea, elderberry, Noni fruit, yellow dock, red gingko, red raspberry, oak, cedar berry, desert parsley, nettle root, peach leaf, ca ...   1,302 hits
Forum: Ask Barefoot
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1232809

Re:PawPaw Question for 7357 One Answer   by #31750   10y
Hi, I did take CoQ10 with the graviola through the first 6 weeks on my current protocol. When I read that it could inhibit the graviola, I stopped taking it. I was taking one very large capsule (400 mg)every morning. In the first week of August, when I started this program, I stopped taking everything else I had been taking. The list was huge. The only thing I continued with my new program, was the CoQ10 which I stopped recently. I think I am getting enough vitamins and minerals from the barley green and the fruits and vegetables that I am eating. From the reports I found, the ...   6,397 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=334073

Prostate Update   RN by Tyler   10y   View Entire Thread 8
A few months ago, I posted a message regarding my fatherís prostate cancer. This is a followup. About a year ago, my father was diagnosed with advance, metastasized prostate cancer. The doctors gave him little hope beyond a two year life expectancy if he took androgen blocking shots for the rest of his life. He/we went after this in an aggressive natural healing approach, utilizing Dr. Schulzeís Incurables program. In addition to the Incurables Program, we added graviola, chaparral, and red clover tinctures. My father purchased a Rife Machine as well. After one month on the Incura ...   7,177 hits     3 of 3 (100%)
Forum: Dr. Schulze
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=544150

Preliminary Success with Incurables Program   RN by tyler   11y   View Entire Thread 12
In late June, my father was diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer. It had metastasized and spread to his lymph nodes and bone. The conventional doctors said surgery, radiation, or chemotherapy wouldnít work for him. They gave him limited hope with the hormone blocking shot, Lupron, telling him it would probably extend his life by 2-5 years. His PSA score was 214, prostate enlarged, prostate tissue texture was hard, and he had bone pain associated with the metastasis. All of these are sypmtoms of cancer. A biospy confirmed the cancer and a CT scan confirmed the metastasis to his bon ...   6,746 hits     3 of 3 (100%)
Forum: Dr. Schulze 2 [A]
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=436322

Re: Please guide for 8 year brain cancer patient   RN by Owen   10y   View Entire Thread 5
Dear Vanman, Iím not sure whether Dr. Schulzeís 30-day Incurables Program is recommended for children or not. If you call his company, (1-800- 437-2362), someone will be able to tell you. His website is: www.herbdoc.com Here are some other suggestions that may well benefit your son. If he were mine, I wouldnít permit the doctors to radiate him, or feed him chemotherapy. Both of those protocols are terribly toxic, and are guaranteed to knock out whatís left of him immune system. Here are three herbal products that Iíd start him on immediately. All three have strong, w ...   4,797 hits     3 of 3 (100%)
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=333887

Re: Please guide for 8 year brain cancer patient   by Owen   10y
Dear Vanman, Iím not sure whether Dr. Schulzeís 30-day Incurables Program is recommended for children or not. If you call his company, (1-800- 437-2362), someone will be able to tell you. His website is: www.herbdoc.com Here are some other suggestions that may well benefit your son. If he were mine, I wouldnít permit the doctors to radiate him, or feed him chemotherapy. Both of those protocols are terribly toxic, and are guaranteed to knock out whatís left of him immune system. Here are three herbal products that Iíd start him on immediately. All three have strong, w ...   984 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=545034

Graviola - lethal to 12 different kinds of malignant cells   by Burnt Ice   9y
Imagine youíre working in a drug company. Suddenly, you stumble across a natural compound thatís... ...10,000 times more toxic to colon cancer cells than a common chemo drug... ...lethal to 12 different kinds of malignant cells, especially those that cause lung, prostate, and breast cancers... ...safe enough that it protects healthy cells instead of killing them... ...doesnít cause extreme nausea or hair loss... ...and this treatment doesnít make cancer patients drop huge amounts of weight, get weak, or compromise their immune systems... Wouldnít you naturally want peo ...   870 hits     2 of 2 (100%)
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=335080

CANCER CURE? THIS IS AMAZING I RECIEVED THIS THROUGH BOTT...   by in2classx   9y   View Entire Thread 4
I am not selling anything just for your knowledge. Maybe it will help someone, if it does please email me and let me know. God Bless Imagine youíre working in a drug company. Suddenly, you stumble across a natural compound thatís... ...10,000 times more toxic to colon cancer cells than a common chemo drug... ...lethal to 12 different kinds of malignant cells, especially those that cause lung, prostate, and breast cancers... ...safe enough that it protects healthy cells instead of killing them... ...doesn ...   4,968 hits     6 of 6 (100%)
Forum: Healed
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=59323

Re: My advice for fighting those tumors: Part 1.   by Owen   10y
Iím sorry to learn that your daughter has developed tumors, whether theyíre benign or not. Iím going to give you some suggestions, but first, I advise you to post your questions to either Shelley (on the Ask Shelley forum) or Andreas Moritz (on the ask Andreas forum). Both of them are goldmines of information about specific health problems. Since Shelley is a female, you might want to begin with her. Iím sure sheíd have some specific advice for your daughter. You should also buy a copy of the book by Andreas Moritz that I cited in the above post. Read the chapters on ca ...   2,351 hits
Forum: Breast Cancer
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=81145

Re: Tyler: re:#8 Can we buy the tincture or how do we ma...   by Tyler   10y
You can get red clover and chaparral tinctures from www.blessedherbs.com. I donít know where to buy graviola tincture. You can make all of them yourself for a fraction of the cost. I donít have a company set up to sell any of them, but if you are interested I could sell you some from my personal stock. For the herbs, you can get red clover blossoms and chaparral from Pacific Botanicals at www.pacificbotanicals.com. For graviola, you will need to go to Rain Tree at www.rain-tree.com. Each of these herbs are a little different than Ēnormal,Ē so I will tell you how to make a generic ...   2,244 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=545875

Re: My advice for fighting those tumors.   RN by Owen   10y
Iím sorry to learn that your daughter has developed tumors, whether theyíre benign or not. Iím going to give you some suggestions, but first, I advise you to post your questions to either Shelley (on the Ask Shelley forum) or Andreas Moritz (on the ask Andreas forum). Both of them are goldmines of information about specific health problems. Since Shelley is a female, you might want to begin with her. Iím sure sheíd have some specific advice for your daughter. You should also buy a copy of the book by Andreas Moritz that I cited in the above post. Re ...   6,083 hits     3 of 3 (100%)
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=334059

Re:PawPaw Question for 7357 One Answer   by #31750   10y
Hi 7357, Iím afraid I am as far from a health nut as I can get. Thatís probably why I got cancer in the first place. Nevertheless, I donít do much of anything special. I use barleygreen in V8 juice a couple of times a day and I do eat lots of fruits and vegetables during the day. But the truth is I also eat the pizza and ding dongs. My first tumor measured 10 cm, and turned out to be a mass of four tumors with the largest one just under 5 cm. They were in the ducts and never came through the skin. I got into the T2 catagory, just under the wire. Knowing my lack of discipline, I ...   6,578 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=334069

Cancer: Hydrazine Sulfate and other complimentary treatments   by rudenski   8y
Hydrazine Sulfate http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=254&i=6414 Check this link out http://life.uniserve.com/expl/hyinfo/hgliobla.htm Pau díarco, Essiac Tea, Graviola, Pomogranate juice, Vitamin C, drinking 6-8 glasses of distilled water with a pinch of unrefined sea salt, Dr Budwigís flaxseed oil and cottage cheese diet, full spectrum lighting, and eliminating dairy(except for the cottage cheese in Dr. Budwigís flaxseed recipe) are the other complimentary treatments I would consider. Pau díarco http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=254&i=1324#i Essiac Tea http://www.curez ...   2,139 hits
Blog: The Gathering Place
curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=980542

Lapacho (pau d'arco) is a legendary healing herb.   R by Owen   8y
Dear 62649, Lapacho, also known as pau díarco, is a legendary healing herb from the rainforests of South America. Itís a tree with trumpet-shaped flowers of different colors, that grows in areas where there is high ozone content in the air. To show you how special it is, the flowers are carnivorous, and protect the tree by eating insects, pests, parasites, viral infections, and fungal growths. Lapacho works much the same way in our bodies. The inner bark is used to make the dried herb. In his wonderful book, Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation, Andreas Moritz devot ...   6,100 hits     2 of 2 (100%)
Forum: MS: Multiple Sclerosis   Autoimmune Diseases
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=5284

Medical Mafia Nonsense   by -2tuff-   9y
That is the biggest load of establishment hogwash I have every seen and anyone trained or knowledgable on Detoxification will laugh deeply at that nonsense. Also from an immune perspective living with just the parasites, Viruses etc daily which we do these days along with air pollutants our immune systems canít cope and certainly donít get stronger. This only happens when we in-activate or destroy the burdens on which are placed on the Immune system. By destroying the Immune system with treatments like Chemo you seriously put yourself at risk and the statistics show this perfectly. ...   1,086 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=335094

Cancer is not closely related to the immune system   by snowman   9y
ACHH promotors claim that it helps cancer patients, but cancer cells are not effectively destroyed by the immune system because they appear as healing cells called Trophoblast cells. Trophoblast cells are very fast growing cells that appear at the sight of injury. They Ēpatch upĒ the damaged area enough to allow more complicated cells to start growing. Once healing has established itself, the trophoblast cells are stopped and eliminated by a secretion from the pancreas. What is interesting is that our diets are almost completely void of the nutrients that our pancreas needs. This loss o ...   3,330 hits     2 of 2 (100%)
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=335131

Some suggestions for healing your malignant melanoma.   by Owen   8y
Dear Twisted Light, I think your idea of simplifying your life is a good one; good at any stage of life, but especially when youíre fighting a life- threatening illness. Youíve already made a significant turnaround in your lifestyle. In your place, Iíd do exactly what your intuition is suggesting that you do: juice your own fruits and veggies, banish meat, dairy, and processed foods from your eating regimen, take a walk in the sunlight every day, meditate, drink lots of pure water each day, be in bed by 10 P.M., and begin saying postive affirmations every day. Your body ...   3,583 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=338513

Re: Did Scientists CURE CANCER last week and nobody notic...   by Tony Isaacs   7y
Donít get your hopes up too highly! DCA sounds great - we can only hope that the very preliminary studies as relate to cancer prove true and that it beats the very long odds of making it to market. Sadly, that is more than daunting for anything that is inexpensive and works. Cancer is a $300 Billion dollar a year industry and safe, inexpensive alternatives are not looked upon favorably. And then there is this: It typically takes over $200 Million to get an IND (Investigational New Drug) through clinical trials and to market, something only the Big Pharma boys can afford. The people ...   2,381 hits
Forum: Cancer Support   Brain Cancers   Autism
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=838305

The cancer fighting and other medicinal plants of the rai...   RRR by Tony Isaacs   6y   View Entire Thread 3
One of my all time-favorite websites is Dr. Leslie Taylorís Rain-tree.com  She has compiled a plant database of the many plants and herbs used by indigenous peoples of the Brazilian and South American rain forests that has to be seen in order to fully appreciate it.  The database has information about historical use, modern studies, plant compounds, side effects and more for each plant, as well as beautiful photos of each and every plant. I urge everyone to go take a look and browse a bit. Here is the link to the common plant name database: http://www.rain-tree.com/plist.h ...   2,413 hits
Forum: Ask Tony Isaacs   Herbal Formulas
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1236207

The cancer and disease fighting plants of the rain forest   R by dquixote1217   6y   View Entire Thread 3
One of my all time-favorite websites is Dr. Leslie Taylorís Rain-tree.com  She has compiled a plant database of the many plants and herbs used by indigenous peoples of the Brazilian and South American rain forests that has to be seen in order to fully appreciate it.  The database has information about historical use, modern studies, plant compounds, side effects and more for each plant, as well as beautiful photos of each and every plant. I urge everyone to go take a look and browse a bit. Here is the link to the common plant name database: http://www.rain-tree.com/plist.h ...   3,101 hits     2 of 2 (100%)
Forum: News   Cancer Support   F.Y.I.
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1236227

Ellagic Acid with Graviola   by #65459   6y
found this on a website, not going mention the name of it to avoid advertising for it... but itís regarding Ellagic Acid with Graviola - Ellagic Acid may be one the most potent ways to fight Cancer. Ellagic Acid, a phenolic compound, inhibits the growth of cancer cells and arrests the growth in persons with a genetic predisposition for the disease. Ellagic Acid Study - The Hollings Cancer Institute at the University of South Carolina has conducted a double blind study on a group of 500 cervical cancer patients that had everyone excited. Nine years of study have shown that a natural p ...   1,188 hits
Forum: Cancer Support   Colon Cancer   Liver Cancer
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1172772

Re: The Graviola cover-up   by montana girl   6y
An article I found at http://www.plantcures.com. Lots of other very interesting things to look at on this site as well. Might be worth your while to go visit. FDA Warning! Use of FDA Approved Drugs Have Been Proven To Be Dangerous To Your Health! In April the Journal of American Medicine reported that Ēproperly prescribedĒ legal drugs killed 106,000 Americans each year, due to toxic reactions. Thatís more that twenty times the number of Americans killed by illegal drugs, estimated at 5,212. The 1906 Food and Drug Act, (Which was apparently a collaboration of John ...   18,104 hits
Forum: Cancer Support   Chemotherapy   Pancreatic Cancer
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1098944

Re: I suggest pau d'arco, graviola, AHCC, and vitamin C. ...   by Owen   8y
Dear 4mytyman, Here are some more suggestions you might want to consider in treating your little boyís leukemia: 4) I know a lot about large, daily doses of vitamin C. Iíve been taking mega-doses since 1977. I took 6 to 10 grams (6,000 to 10,000 mg) for 25 years, and since 2002, Iíve been taking 14 grams every day. I space the doses out over the waking day, since our bodies use vitamin C quickly. During all those years, Iíve had only one cold: a mild, three-day flu that somehow snuck through my defenses last February. I cured it quickly by taking 60,000 mg of vitamin C in ...   4,063 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=338030

Cansema type salve and Graviola powder link   by Boldyloxx   9y   View Entire Thread 5
A little store in Australia is selling these items for your dogs, cats and horses, and though they dont advertise it can be used for humans, it is the same ingredients as the ones the Gestapo-like FDA pulled off of market in America. The are very reasonably priced also. The Alpha Omega Cansema ointment used to cost about $50.00 or more, but this is more inexpensive. read the ingredients and descriptions-- At least if your pet has skn cancer, you can use it on them with success. I, being myself, would use it on my own skin regardless. http://store.bevanpotter.com/   1,494 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=336841

Re: Graviola or Paw Paw ( its cousin)   by -2tuff-   9y
Well personally I would stick to PAPAYAs because I can see its the real deal and the only thing possibly wrong with it might be early picking or non-organically grown. When people buy these herbs most of them are no good either through processing, heating or from the wrong parts such as most Pau DíArco which should come from the Inner Bark but most sold isnít this medicinal part. I would like to say that even the Medical Mafia Cartel were investigating Gravolia but because they couldnít copy it with synthetics and rip everyone off with prices they gave up. I believe if you have a bad ...   5,775 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=336556

Re: mast cell tumors and graviola and essiac   by LuellaMay   16mo
Bless your heart Scott............  How are you?  Well, other than this news. Okay, let me start by giving you the link to A Natural Anti-Cancer Protocol for Dogs: http://www.tbyil.com/Dogs_Natural_Cancer_Protocol.htm You canít overtreat cancer, you need to use as many compatible measures as possible, emphasis on the word compatible.  Graviola and essiac are good things to use.  Other things that are extremely effective that I would also add are: Colloidal Silver.  And I would give him a goodly amount every day, at least an ounce.  The only silver ...   809 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2079718

Re: mast cell tumors and graviola and essiac   by boatman   15mo
thank you, lou, for your information..........and everything else is fine here........Sandyís mast cell issue is not overriding and given basic treatment should be fine. for anyone coming across these posts for dog/mast cell issues I add this information: http://healthypets.mercola.com/sites/healthypets/archive/2012/10/05/cheyenne-real-story.aspx   707 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2082283

Re: Right you are - and graviola may not be compatible wi...   by JesichasHope   11mo
You are absolutely correct. Many do not understand that in certain cases, such as advanced cancer cases, certain herbs can interfere with treatments. This is a reason why when you have advanced cancer it is more prudent to have a practitioner that has expertise in dealing with advanced cancer guiding you and monitoring you. Many want to do treatments on their own with herbs and supplements, but too often I see such cases worsen and only on the eleventh hour do the ask for help. Life is short but is is precious and priceless. Use herbs for early stages but for advanced stages seek help ...   1,312 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
Forum: Cancer Debate
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2122289

Re: Question on Colloidal Silver   by Rogo50   27d
I am not an expert and surely when it comes to something such as cancer I can only give what advice I can. First off, when he takes the silver is he taking any kind of probiotics? Taking large amounts of silver can kill off stomach flora which could be part of the reason for getting sick. Iím not sure about any healing crisis, I wouldnít think silver would cause you to go through any phase, except get better. I would also try olive leaf extract, and mushroom extracts along with pressed fermented wheat germ, mushroom extracts can energize the immune system and the pressed fermented w ...   399 hits
Forum: Ask CureZone   Colloidal Silver
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2207368

Re: Mebendazole and Liver Damage   by steps   3y
Honestly I doubt mebendazole will kill all or any drug today does not work with low doses and one shot or weekend protocols. You can take graviola for your liver and it will kill some worms but it is very good for the liver as well as milk thistle. Myrrh is very good too. It looks as though you have done well to get those monsters out. Try Quassia and the drug of choice would be albendazole vs. mebendazole. The mebendazole will be fine for now. Just take it and see I doubt the small dose will do any harm. Neem will clean the blood, kill parasites, as golden seal cleans up the sy ...   9,831 hits
Forum: Parasites: Drugs
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1846792

Re: Mebendazole and Liver Damage   by Bluerabbit   3y
Hi Steps, I do coffee enimas but never knew exactly why (just doing as I have read about here).  Can you tell us about the specifics of the coffee enima?  Three times per DAY is necessary?  I do maybe 3 per week, I also do ACV and Hydrogen Peroxide.  Comments? Also, how do you get ahold of Neem?  Iíve never seen it.  Thanks   Honestly I doubt mebendazole will kill all or any drug today does not work with low doses and one shot or weekend protocols. You can take graviola for your liver and it will kill some worms but it is very good for the ...   9,779 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1846811

Re: rectal albendazole   by musimesipomahat   2y
Hi Steps, thanks very much! Iíll try all these things, those are things that I did not do yet, so will try them as I donít want to go blind, itís really scary do you have insomnia? I used to have this about 2-3 years ago, then it got better but now a few months ago itís here again, I donít want to take anything but itís really extremely annoying, the inability to sleep; Iíll fall asleep but then in the middle of the night Iím awake, not sure if itís because of the movement or if they just have something in them to cause sleeplessness... I am leaning towards tapes too or some stra ...   1,657 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1895777

Re: In my boobs..   by musimesipomahat   2y
I see those small white/yellowish things too, I think they must be eggs as far as eating, I feel most of the time very nauseauted so I do not eat almost at all if I do, Iíll have home-made yogurt or fruits, now since late Nov. mainly pomegranates as I found them helpful and I like them too; I make vegetable soups mainly as I could either just drink the broth or if my stomach is up to it eat the bowl of soup. I eat a lot of garlic, I just add it to my yogurt or to the soups. I use a lot of onions when making these. I almosts do not eat carbs (bread, rice etc. even though I used to ...   877 hits
Forum: Parasites Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1895864

Re: "Atomic sized particles" and another link back to a s...   by TheOscar   31mo
I think that would be a hilarious comparison between the Prince and the Pauper because if you knew me I would show you the staph would that covers about a 3 inch diameter area of my face. I will only support products that work which leaves me out the so called hobby or experimental side of this discussion. There are a couple of other products that do work against Staph and MRSA but the body has to be at the correct PH level and even if you do not have any sort of infection these are wonderful herbs that have helped me. A South American herb called Jatoba has been a companion product to the ...   922 hits
Forum: Colloidal Silver
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1914023

Stage 4 gastric cancer..   by Colombian83   32mo   View Entire Thread 12
Hey guys.. My dad has been diagnosed with an adeno carcinoma in his stomach. This mass has been growing to a point where doctors dont want to operate. Our medical oncologist said that the only thing we can do is chemotherapy.. But without the surgery i think its pretty useless. We asked about how long my dad will have without any conventional treatment and the dr said that itd be a matter of months. The main concern is a fluid on his pelvic area that seems to be metastatic. I know, from a friendís mom, that there are alternate ways to treat a disease such cancer by using the gerson diet ...   3,947 hits
Forum: Cancer Support   Gerson Therapy   Enema & Colonics   Ask CureZone   Castor Oil
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1912689

question!   by neonbunny   24mo   View Entire Thread 5
dear mr. isaacs and ms.luella may (i looove your name! so pretty!) i will try not be too wordy and take up much of your time! i have been dealing with halotosis that literally smells like poo for the last 6 or so years. in that time iíve had my wisdoms removed, my gums shortened (had pockets around my gums), and had regular cleanings. that only helped halfway! yes halfway. i talked to my doctor about this he listened & was supportive. he suggested it might be post-nasal drip and acid reflux which made sense to me, and prescribed the meds. but the ppiís seemed to make it worse. i th ...   645 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1995280

Re: help liver during parasites cleanse ? but without bil...   by stilljillofark   21mo
Hi Dave! Paw paw is actually better than papaya, and graviola. Here is a good link, with others on the sidebar. It is very liver protective! http://www.pawpawresearch.com/pawpawworks.htm The rALA is simply a better form of ALA. http://www.geronova.com/content/bio-enhanced-na-rala Itís really just about absorption and bio-availability. The D.E. I take is fine milled food grade,....I used to drink it in water,...but now I encapsulate it. I take (5) 00 pills three times a day. (5) 00ís is said to be one gram. So I take 1 gram three times a day on an empty stomach. I do that ...   802 hits
Forum: Parasites Support   Cancer Support   Liver Flush Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2029436

Before anyone gets carried away: a caveat by Dr. Swanepoel   R by Dquixote1217   17mo
After I posted this article in our Yahoo Oleandersoup group, Naturopathic PhD and cancer authority Marc Swanepoel posted this reply: The Chinese Herb referred to in the Natural News article,  Tripterygium wilfordii  or Thunder God Vine, has long been known in Chinese Medicine for its use in certain autoimmune disorders, rheumatoid arthritis and many other problems including cancer. The extract is made from the skinned root of the plant but all the other parts are quite toxic. It has some unwanted side effects including temporary male infertility by decreasing sperm count. The ...   1,527 hits
Forum: Cancer Support   Pancreatic Cancer   News
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2068264

Re: What does lobelia do in the Lower Bowel Forumula?   by theADONIS   23mo
Lobelia is the great Herbal Director, it co-ordinates the ingredients of any herbal formula you blend it in to, customizing each formula for each person who uses it. Echoing the sentiments of other herbalists, I have to say its the craziest herb I have ever used or studied. Its effects will be different for each person, but true wildcrafted Lobelia has a greater than average chance of provoking actions within the body that will lead to the scales evening out and healing being given a chance to commence. Herbs that accelerate or enhance the effects of herbal formulas are few, and should ...   790 hits
Forum: Ask Barefoot
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2003037

Re: Owen Vitamin C   by northstar   9y
Just to let you know I found out my blood type recently and always felt good eating redmeat and vegies but no wheat products. I also liked intense excercise like lifting weights. Well the wife wanted me to check out my blood type after reading ĒEat right 4 your blood typeĒ I found out I was O Positive which should eat more meat. Each person body adjust differently to different types of foods on Page 315 he belives Leukemia is a viral disease so owens suggestion to massive mega doses of vitamin C would be a good idea. Flood your body with as much C to destroy the virus in every cell. ...   4,154 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=335063

Science proves that garlic kills cancer cells   by anunnaki   10y
Science proves that garlic kills cancer cells (but you donít need the science to benefit from it) Hereís the real story about this: people have been using chopped up garlic for hundreds of years to defeat surface tumors. Make a poultice of garlic and castor oil, paste it onto virtually any skin tumor, and the tumor will shrivel and die (or fall off) in a matter of days. Itís hardly news to naturopaths (but still shocking to Western doctors). But the real news here is that the active ingredient in garlic is being used intravenously. Researchers are binding allicin to an antibody th ...   4,541 hits
Forum: Cancer Support   Colon Cancer   Lung Cancers
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=334468

Has anyone had success using Xango/Mangosteen to fight ca...   by b757pilot   9y   View Entire Thread 2
Hello, Iím new to CureZone and there is a wealth of information here. I am curious if anyone diagnosed with any form of cancer has had success using mangosteen juice (Xango) to fight it off. The folks selling this stuff have a í21 day challengeí if you drink one 25oz. bottle/day for 21 days and then get your blood tests done again. Hmm? Quick cure for cancer or a bunch of BS? Also does enjoy have any good or bad experience with the John E. Living Water Machine (E4)? Iíve read some mixed reviews. Also anyone used graviola and or curcumin with any success? Thanks in advance for y ...   2,204 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=334621

Re: Leukemia Bone Marrow Transplant- Anyone Lapis Owen?   RN by Owen   8y
Dear Bioticsadp, If my 6 year-old daughter had leukemia, I would treat her illness with natural healing protocols. There would be no chemo, no bone marrow transplants, no radiation, and no surgery. Leukemia is much more deadly for adults than it is for children. Children even survive chemo better than grown-ups. I would put the child on a living foods diet, and give her LOTS of vitamin C, fresh juices, and pure water. I would give her Essiac tea, which has a wonderful track record at reversing cancer. I would add graviola and pau díarco to her juices every day. Both are So ...   1,857 hits     2 of 2 (100%)
Forum: Ask CureZone
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=364012

Does rotting breast mean cancer is getting cured or getti...   by razmaxis   6y   View Entire Thread 25
PLEASE HELP.... my mother has had breast cancer for almost 2 years now. she is not doing chemo or surgery. she has been doing the following holistic treatments. pau dí arco, parasite cleanse, amazon factor, ahcc, graviola, and many others. but for the past year now things have changed and iím not sure if she is getting better or worse. The standard allopathic doctors say she is getting worse. but my mother is not sure to believe them. Her right breast is swollen and rotten. she covers it with gauss and wraps it up. she has warts that are oozing puss, and some of her breast tissu ...   8,668 hits
Forum: Cancer Support   Breast Cancer   Cleansing.
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1081567

Re: Does rotting breast mean cancer is getting cured or g...   by razmaxis   6y
for the past 2 years ahcc, graviola, pau d; arco, parasite cleanse, essiac tea, amazon factor, germanium, and various other herbs, we are both famaliar with the stuff thats out there for self treatment. BUT I know NOTHING about whether or not she herself is getting better or worse. I also know nothing about local holistic doctors if any in my state of rhode island. In my eyes it looks pretty f***ing bad and iím thinking ok time for chemo, and surgery, which can be gotten quickly and easily at any hospital in the state!!!!! But My MOM is still open to the idea of alternative. ...   8,426 hits
Forum: Cancer Support   Breast Cancer   Cleansing.
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1081576

Is Zapping safe with dental metal and Breast cancer???   by razmaxis   7y
My mother has breast cancer and has been on holistic treatments for more than 1 year now. as of 12-11-07. Her breast has started to rott and ooze puss. her right armpit and breast are in extreme constant pain now. Her pain has been increasing for the past 4 months now. my mother has been doing the following: parasite cleansing, electric nutrition, pau d arco, ahcc, graviola, intestine cleansing with psylium bentonite shakes, and a few other protocols. her lymph nodes are now swollen and solid like rocks, again this is under her right armpit. iím hoping that she is getting better a ...   721 hits
Forum: Zapper Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1060621

is Zapping safe with dental metal??   by razmaxis   7y   View Entire Thread 2
My mother has Breast Cancer and has been on holistic treatments for more than 1 year now. as of 12-11-07. Her breast has started to rott and ooze puss. her right armpit and breast are in extreme constant pain now. Her pain has been increasing for the past 4 months now. my mother has been doing the following: parasite cleansing, electric nutrition, pau d arco, ahcc, graviola, intestine cleansing with psylium bentonite shakes, and a few other protocols. her lymph nodes are now swollen and solid like rocks, again this is under her right armpit. iím hoping that she is getting better a ...   952 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1063600

«Prev   1   2  
4   5   6   Next»  

Ads

Sponsored Ads

All Natural Colon Cleanse
I Did A Complete Colon Cleanse In Just 4 Short Days!

Dirty Detergent In Your House?
Discover how your laundry detergent might be affecting your ...

Natural Arthritis Treatment
ArthroWell transdermal creme provides fast pain-relief and rebu...

Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 DiabetesÖAnd How To Turn It On Its Head...

Easy Colon Detox
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Works While You Sleep!

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to Dr. ...

Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sym...

Utopia Silver Supplements
Colloidal Silver Testimonials. Read comments and opinions by user...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Ccwsô Candida Cell Wall Suppressor
Find out why we are the worlds no 1 Treatment for Yeast ...

Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

14 Liver Cleansing Foods
I would encourage you to incorporate these liver cleanse foods into ...
Toxic Laundry Detergent?
Find out the hidden toxic chemical that is inside your laundry deter...
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Patients love ArthroWell
The special natural plant extracts used in ArthroWell make it succes...

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Wholesale Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clarkís amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products! Great ...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you need to s...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Em-Pro Probiotic
2/3 of your immune system reside in your gut
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancerís Natural Enemy
The eBook about a proven natural remedy for cancer which has worked fo...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.79 sec at 10/21/2014 11:45:00 AM, requested by 54.196.159.11, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/search.asp?q=graviola&f=762&t=0&p=3 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2